LAK:Lou Williams scores 24 w/ five triples

Do not let Harden cockroaches divide us

>OKC:Cameron Payne (foot) to make season debut

>blowing a 24 lead
the durant curse is real

can you guys unlock the discord? I want in

>Larold is ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE to be part of the BTC broship

Can't make this up

Where will you be, /nba/, when the Rockets take the 1 seed?

This

WHERE

WE

AT??????????????

WE OUTCHEA

durant is a cancer

>that shot he took at the end of regulation

Any .webms/images from last night?

OUTCHEA

Well?

Spurs win the title

Cavs vs. Spurs finals, Cleveland sweeps in 5

Gracias

Houston loses to the Grizz, Grizz beat the Warriors in the second round.

Go to the WCF.

OKC beats the Spurs again.
Beats the Clippers, who beat the Jazz.

OKC vs MEM WCF: The 2013 grudge rematch.

People literally die in the game it gets so physical.

And then Thunder Cavs Finals, the Finals we were supposed to have

lmao

"sweeps in 5"

Doesn't sweep mean 0 wins for the other team? Did Silver change the finals to 9 games? I'm new to basketball I'm not sure what the rules are

>newfag

>he doesn't know

lol

where were you when the warriors got swept by the cavs although leading with 3-1?

>Nets shopping Lopez for two first rounders

Please god

>Cameron Payne

How can one man be so ugly. Literally the definition of rat people

If he went to the Cockshits, that'd be a great deal for a first rounder and some players.

should have called time out

That boy can shoot tho so it don't matter.

Question to OKC fans: why are you OKC fans? Im from Oklahoma unfortunately so i have a good reason. I was just curious why they have so many fans on this board.

Nets don't want role players. They want picks for a rebuild. These guys are desperate.

I don't see anyone giving up 2 first rounders unless one of them is in 2023 or some shit. And Nets need picks for this year and the next 3.

What team needs a center that bad? Portland? Even they know that's too much. They'll probably give up the first they just got back from the Cavs and a couple second rounders. Nothing more.

Two first picks are huge for scrub teams. Maybe the Suns trade Chandler and Bender.

I'm from Oklahoma

And people bandwagon OKC because they were a young brand new team. Same way people bandwagon the T Wolves now and into the future.

Also the players are exciting and so are the games because they're so inconsistent and hold so much potential you could go into the game thinking they're the favorite, blow a lead, comeback, and make crazy tough shots that end up being highlight fuel.

/nba/ I have a legit question for you.

I have noticed that it seems like in the NBA, moreso than any other sport, the fans seem to appreciate "watching good basketball" rather than watching their teams so much. Like sure they watch their teams, but it seems like they enjoy watching teams like the Warriors, Cavs, Spurs, Rocket and Thunder for Westbrook and Harden just because they play the game well.

Does this just come from the reality that only 4-6 teams in the NBA are competitive every year and the fans of 20+ teams have no chance at winning a title so they just don't really care?

>Does this just come from the reality that only 4-6 teams in the NBA are competitive every year and the fans of 20+ teams have no chance at winning a title so they just don't really care?

Yes, 100%. If you know your team is going to lose why watch? After a a year you just can't stand it anymore because you become frustrated watching it.

Old ass news fampaitachi.

It's just crazy to me when I see on here or reddit's (lel) NBA board how fans of other teams watch warriors, cavs, spurs games, rockets for harden, thunder for westbrook, bucks for antetokoumnpo

like i cant think of any other league where fans watch other teams games and get invested in them or just to see certain players, especially in a league with so many games

because basketball is an actual sport, unlike baseball or golf.

Basketball is so much more about specific players, since you can only play 5 at a time. Makes sense that they're more of the appeal.

My brother lived in Tulsa for a bit. He got me tickets to game two of the finals, and i've been a fan of them ever since.

This is a cuck sport about enriching niggers to rape white women. Are you surprised it features cuck behavior like this

>watch that brief interview of Kristaps Porzingis talking about how most people think European players are soft during yesterday's game and he defends his stance
>no one puts up an image of him as a young kid in Latvia sporting cornrows
baka desu senpai

A lot of people watch all football games mainly for fantasy and fanduel

Why do you have a photo of a random little girl on your computer?

If you vote for Kawhi for the All Star game. 10 bots retweet it. Spurodras are getting desperate

>Brooklyn Grit

As someone who has actually lived in Brooklyn in the last ten years I find this funny as fuck.

>he doesn't know how to upload images without saving them

Oh shit, Pelicans might actually trade for him.

They've done this before, waste all their picks on veteran players for the win now mentality and so recuperate their debt and shitty sales.

Holiday
Buddy
Evans
AD
Lopez

While I have no problem with the Heat losing for a better pick, Clarkson is a soft ass nigga

Why would the Cockshits want shitty ass Lopez?

How do fans of teams not named the Cavs and Warriors feel this season?

Like in all honesty, you already feel completely hopeless with them being so far and away the best teams. Then you see bullshit like this Korver thing where now other GMs are making crap trades just to stack them even more

I mean don't you guys feel helpless? Like it sin't even worth investing time in this league at least until the playoffs?

AD is going to be fucking gone when his contract is up, isn't he?

Those actually get saved on your computer, just not on the regular image file of your computer. It's in a specific web cache.

If you just keep uploading using URL you're going to end up with a ton of image folders on your computer taking up data if you don't delete them.

Ignore him, the Rockets literally have no assets to trade.

Because when basketball is played well its fun to watch

are you stupid or just dumb.

No, Spurs are boring as fuck.

and other sports arent?

swimmingly

Kill yourself, Cletus

Do you like super teams?

I find baseball terribly boring even though I loved playing it as a kid. Soccer aswell

So, when the warriors and cavs go back to the finals again, who wants who to win?

Derrick Rose or Isiaiah Thomas

Im done here.

Goodbye.

Following your lead.

Oh yeah baseball is boring as fuck. I just mean that it's kinda weird to see that basketball seems to be the sport where people are more interested in seeing "great basketball" even if its with teams that aren't their own, or superstar players, than cheering for their own team

IT

How is that even a question? Rose got benched for some white dude

Could you imagine LeBron getting shouted at by a lesser player?

That's not true everywhere. LA for instance since the Lakers have constantly won has plenty of people who just watch the Lakers and only watch the Lakers.

As for online, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that basketball allows the fermentation of personalities

Who's better?

>who wants who to win?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, faggot.

Can harden surpass Kobe ?

No because LeBron rarely ever makes the "wrong" basketball play. He might not execute it properly or miss the shot, but that's better than chucking a 30 ft 3.

>Anthony
>not the biggest stats bab to ever exist

Mavs listening to trade offers for Wesley Matthews. what should we trade him for?

WE DID IT, THE LEAF IS GONE

DANCE PARTY

Zinger is already a better overall player. His D on Giannis and rim protection is why they won yesterday

This

LeBron plays the game how it's meant to be played. Meme shooters just turned their 3 point up to 99 and chucked all game

Is there any reason drayboon doesnt learn post moves? Hes a pf and and doesnt do any offense besides passing and shooting an open 3

Because he plays on a meme team.

He knows post moves but he's undersized so there's no point on using in on any player bigger than you. You don't post up on bigger guys they'll block the shit out of you.

he's good in the post but why would you have him in the post when you have KD, Steph and Klay on the same team

Hes always playing center and would get destroyed if he posted up opposing centers.

His main skill is playmaking and defense. Major system baby desu. If he got a real jumpshot warriors would be unstoppable

Do you even Charles Barkley?

Lol. People post up guys bigger than them all the time. Draymond is just slow with atrocious footwork. He just isnt built with the standard basketball talents.

Barkley could shoot midrange, drive, iso, crossover, etc., Apemond can't and plays center. He only knows how to pass, hookshot, and drive face up from the three and transition.

Don't even compare you fucking scrub.

>this thread right now

because he doesn't need to?

post moves are a skill that takes a ton of practice, he's better off using his handles and strength to drive in tight spaces.

Do you even go to sleep?

Get a fucking life.

Don't @ me btw pussy.

Last five minutes/OT with the score within 5 points
James - 58.3%
Curry - 47.1%
Leonard - 41.7%
Westbrook - 39.5%
Paul - 35.7%
Harden - 34.1%
Durant - 28.0%

I'm not gonna front this bitch is sexy I'd fuck her pretty ass until she turned ugly

shocked that Paul is that low

>Durant cramping Curry

not surprising at all

can't wait until Curry leaves for Charlotte next season and I can like him again

Idk if you're a bball player it would be nice to use bball moves not just run around like an ape tackling people and still get named top 10 player or whatever. Dont they have self respect?

Do you agree with my starting lineup for the East All-Star Starters?
PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: DeMar DeRozan
SF: Jimmy Butler
PF: LeBron James
C: Hassan Whiteside
(If you disagree, make your prediction down below in the comments).