What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Doesn't like dykes

he's realistic

I can't figure out why I don't like this character...
Hmmm...

He's forced to live in the shadow of the greatest actor of his generation.

He has poor fashion sensibilities

Why did the Finn thread get pruned? It violated no rules.

He was a nagger

He was a little overly aggressive. There were times when I seriously considered why he was friends with them.

can't even remember the characters name, he was just there to cause conflict for that one ep, then stay in the background for the rest of the show

hope he's not there in second season

Don't.
Please stop.

Stop what?

>There were times when I seriously considered why he was friends with them.

He & Mike grew up two houses apart and were the same age. That's all you really needed to be friends at that age in those days.

He's rational, but the situation is anything but.

Don't stop.
Please.

If he was rational then he would have gone full steam into the story the instant 11 revealed she was telekinetic.

Violent tendencies.

Random token black character to earn reddit points

Everyone here unironically knows he was correct the entire time with the information he was given, right?

He screams too much. Same problem with Winona.

If you don't start doing whatever a provable psychic tells you then you're a retard.

I am on the fifth episode and he keeps pissing me off. He isn't even being the "logical" character. More like fifth season of X-files Scully. She has seen plenty to know shit isn't the way she thought it was, but she is still in major denial.

I always imagined it was Jealousy...

All the sudden this ambiguous looking girl comes into town, and your best friend dick over rides his brain. Your best friend is already fazing you out of his life over a girl.

He just wanted to find his friend, and his retarded BFF was distracted trying to get his weewee wet.

nothing
he was right ALL ALONG