Looking to share some nudes of my gf. But not going to do it unless there is interest...

Looking to share some nudes of my gf. But not going to do it unless there is interest. Rate and request what you want to see. I'll fulfill any requests I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

face and tits

Hoping this one comes out the right way up

Go back to facebook you attention seeking bitch, you wanna post that girl's tits? do it, we don't give a fuck about her or you.

Puss

Are you retarded? Face and tits, you post only a bad picture with face obscured

How's your basement? Got bored of playing wow and touching yourself over dark elf tits so decided to come make yourself feel big by chatting shit on the Internet?

Might want to put a scarf on ore something mate your neckbeard is showing.

agreed, want puss

Picky cunt aren't we?

How's this?

You are begging for attention and looking for validation, we aren't working for you, if you have something good start sharing it, otherwise stop posting.

Are we done here? She is average, good job.

discord.
----------
gg/ctagmQE

do it here loads of ppl will hhnnng over it

alright
not too bad
not too good
average
mediocre
run of the mill
familiar
so-so
ranked in the middle
decent enough

tbh i've seen enough

That's not it at all. Call it as pathetic as you want but sharing her is something I enjoy doing.

She knows I do it and actually likes it. I don't need your fucking validation and I don't need your fucking attitude. I don't just dump it all because it's nice to have a little interactivity. If I just dump how do I k so they've been seen? If I don't ask for requests how do I know what to post? If I don't ask for rates how do I know if people like the photos.

I responded with attitude before because on this particular platform it's what people respond to.

So how about you stop acting high and mighty, like you are fucking better than me.

You clicked the thread for a reason man, so how about YOU make a request or fuck off.

I'd love to see that dildo inside of her

Let me guess, you just love huge tit monstrosities. fucking nigger learn some real class. Small tits are the best faggot

post your favourite photo op

Let's start with the mouth ;)

Cock in mouth

You get this for being on side. Yes mate!

Simple enough

lick her asshole faggot

MOAR!

Be careful or I might just take her away from you

I'm still here

I wish I had a girl like that!

Bent over ass. no panties