Does anyone know the point of this?

Does anyone know the point of this?

Race track?

Get sluts

The Möbius Vagina?

Race track.

its child culture, things that are taught to other children by children, that no adult has come up with. there is no point.

as a kid i learned it was a gang sign for one of the Mexican gangs

simple drawing for simple people by simple people.

It's illuminati. Your now on my list. Good luck scumface.

It's called Super S you uneducated swines.

im not buying it Mexican gangs have been in California for a long time

>It's called Super S you uneducated swines
ur mom is a super s

When we were drawing it in Australia in the 80s and 90s, everyone thought it was from the Stussy clothing company, but they deny it.

A thing that started in the early 90's. All my friends knew about it then they taught be how to draw it. I saw it everywhere. This was a around 94 for me when I was 8 or 9. I have no clue if it was around before 94 though maybe someone older then me can clarify?

im from europe and we also used to draw it for no reason i know of

>what is the point?
>It's called Super S you uneducated swines.
well, that is a fucking great answer, you illiterate pleb

It's the symbol that represents my childhood growing up in the early 90s. It is a symbol of great faith, our savior, our God.

Satan?

One character meme

rotate it 90 degrees and tell us of what symbol it reminds you

Suzuki Logo

kids were drawing this fucking symbol in 1997 when I was in like the 7th grade and still to this day never knew what the hell it really was, other than a S.

lips

That S is too fucking fat. the drawings weere very thin

two anuses and a double dong?

a sideways s?

>the point of this?
which one, there are 10 of them

it was a simple way to draw it, if you slant it it looks exactly like the suzuki logo.

We did this as children.

It has no meaning or significance.

sandnigger propaganda

It looks like a symbol for infinity to me but I might be just a autist.

you missed the 4 in the middle

see

fuck. laughed too hard at this.

Is not.

there are only 2 in the middle

Its called Swine S you mistaken bourgeoisie.

An 8

Does this mean infinity 404s?

It makez u supah cool

Could you rephrase that question: Dude was talking about God and it's infinity and other dude mentioned Satan so I pointed to a resemblance of that drawing to a symbol for infinity and I don't think Satan is God.

It was the first meme.

Does 404s this infinity mean?

No, there's four.

That'd go to, "I am not a crook."

I'm not really getting you. English is not my mother language.

I'm defining corners as points, you're defining points as points.

You're literally right but I'm technically correct within my framework.

And I'm still correct within my framework of "external corners."

You know, like corners are pointy.

Well, we're both correct then.

404s infinity this does mean?

It'd go to Kilroy, unless you think language itself is a meme in which case it goes way back

You must be fun at parties

>if you got invited.

>It was the first meme.

You fucking gen z retards

Its a real meme and its older than the internet. A "meme" is just a work of art that gains popularity through social interactions but server no real purpose.

Some guy at the gas station came up to me and showeed me a picture of this. Looked me in the eye and said. " Do you know what this is...?" After I said no he shrugged and kept doing what he was doing behind the counter. Seriously though wtf is the significance?

Everyone's invited to MY party!

I totally forgot about GIs and their Kilroy was here

Then again i thought we were talking about a wider audience than something niche like military service

To be one of the kids during the 90s

I have never seen this symbol before

long story short it used to be used (and may still be used in some places) by "south side gang members"

back in 1992 they used to be tagged on public property a lot, same as the silly ass "bloodz" and "cripz" shit you'd see in any trope movie centered on Los Angeles

you're welcome kids.

Started before that. I was drawing them in middle school, in the early 80s. I suspect they go even further back.

Millenials will never understand OP's pic. Quite sad, really just when I was beginning to like them.

Just was a cool way to draw an S

I carving this symbol in my school desk back in 1984 (yeah, im old). This and Twisted Sister Bones. So, while your info might be somewhat true. The "S" i am sure, predates it. I believe your gangsta friends may have adapted it, but did not create it.

>liking millenials

I remember seeing this on one of my sisters books way back in the 70s when I was a little kid

yes it stands for 'solidarity', a communist value