Hows it feel knowing Trumps not gonna have two terms or even finish his first one?

Hows it feel knowing Trumps not gonna have two terms or even finish his first one?

>feelsgoodman

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video24061189/donald_trump_and_hillary_clinton_real_celebrity_sex_tape_exposed_xxx#_tabComments
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty good. I know some trump tard is gonna call me a cuck or shill or faggot. Its all they have these days.

LOL Republican House and Senate...
He won't be empeached.
try again loser.

yeah man.

more of us than there are them

>i read it in muh huffpost

Actually, his lawyer just now spoke. Comey illegally spoke to the press about the investigations. Highly illegal. Comey is not supposed to leak classified info.

but Pence sucks too man

Honestly, the worst thing about Trump is how much of your life you waste complaining about him.

I'll take information over legality issues for the clown-games in politics.

Lol that where youre wrong faggot

except the info wasn't classified, as he specifically made it a point to not put any classified info in the memo

thanks for playing though kiddo

Kek, nothings going to happen to trump. EnjOy his 8 years or learn to live with it! MAGA!

Lol yea, the head of the FBI isnt an idiot like trumps cabinet. Wasnt classified.

the cognitive dissonance must be exhausting.

yikes

Feels good nigger

I hate the crazy fuck but there's no way he'll be impeached or not finish his first term unless something medical happened to him. He can't be stopped until 2020 :(

You libtard morons are INSURING he will have a full 8 year term. lol... keep crying. :)

it's like you still want to live in your pre-election safe space where Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

2018-2019....dems will probably take majority.

He will finish his term and leave jjst as he came in

A joke.

I cant wait till you libtard crybabys soon find out nothing is going to happen to trump. I swim in your salty tears

Feels good. I fucking hate trump.

The only issue with getting trump out is now pence will be installed. at least with trump we can expect regular acts of incompetence. Does anyone even have an idea what pence will be like?

Nobody really cares about all this a crap going on.
Liberals have lost the war for the American culture.
Every temper tantrum you guys throw turns more people away from the Democrat party.

electrifying

Kathy Griffin is their new role model.

I dont think so. Trumps got the lowest approval ratings of any president and I believe more democrat representatives are going to be elected because of it. Just gonna have to see next year.

Except that the Dem party has collapsed under the weight of their own bullshit and still don't have a better strategy other than not being Trump (and/or having a vagina). That hasn't worked yet but they keep trying anyway.

lol that's where *you're* wrong, faggot.

>Lowest approval ratings of any president
And surely you believe in those "ratings". You probably believed all the polls before the election as well. What a shock you must've felt.

Let's examine the NBC interview with Lester Holt where Trump admits to obstructing Justice.

Very curious how Trumptards are gonna justify this one. The investigation obviously has merit considering how many people have already gone down from taking Russian money.

>Has an election system rigged to favor smaller, less educated states.
> Has "won culture war"

You've won the bureaucracy twist by suppressing votes and drawing discriminatory maps. Clinton's gap was much wider than 3 million if you count how many dead votes were cast for her. (that's votes cast that don't matter to determining where electoral votes go.) Trump is a bold faced liar when he says that Republicans can't win the electoral college. That's the only way they win.

Why does anyone care about this? Like what exactly does it matter if he stays in office or not at this point? It's hilarious how blindly pissed off people are by him.

He wont be impeached. Regardless of outcome.

Mouth foaming communists just want to burn down anything they don't like or agree with.

What polls were wrong? They all had Hillary ahead but within the MoE

The Republican party just spent 8 years REEEEEEEEEEEing under obama and won all the presidency and congress. never underestimate peoples complacency

Maybe he realized that after his ten millionth time saying that in the elections. At least he was smart enough to go for it while Hillary was too busy sizing her head for a crown she was never meant to wear.

trump is the best thing thata happened to the us since jfk

Bad fam

He actually has the same rating as Bill Clinton at the same point in office. It's fine if you don't like him just don't lie about it like a baby.

This.

Do you libtard morons EVER shut the fuck up? Jesus Christ!! You all cry more than newborn babies! God, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

lol you're crying right now trump cuck

Pence knows the game though and knows he wouldn't be a legitimate president and would probably tone things down

How does it feel to be wrong
Every
Single
Time

>BTFO by pol... I think I'll try Sup Forums

This is why I refuse to participate in any sort of march. People don't know you're stupid if you never say anything

xvideos.com/video24061189/donald_trump_and_hillary_clinton_real_celebrity_sex_tape_exposed_xxx#_tabComments

discord.
---------------
gg/ctagmQE

Survey says... That's a lie

>no u
Great argument, but you should come back when you're 18.

People keep screaming impeach like it's gonna just happen.
I don't think people realize what it actually takes for that to happen.

8 years of screaming impeach Bush and guess what?

not really.

There's always a vocal minority screaming for impeachment. Obama was no different. People are babies.

The playing field is far from even there, and you know it.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

Fucking dreaming right here

>INSURING
Do you mean ensuring, you illiterate twat?