Normies RE

I need to stop browsing pol for a while
>in class
>ended up in a critical theory class purely by circumstance
>MUH PATRIARCHY
>shown snippets of MissRepresentation (2011)
>get massively triggered
>wait angrily for video hell to be over
>raise hand and quote statistics about real 'male privilege'
>professor shuts me down after a while
>later takes me outside
>literally tells me to check my privilege

I've only a semester left, user, but I feel like I can't sit through this nonsense anymore. Has something like this happened to you, or do you always keep quiet like cucks

question everything

Why don't you check your fucking privilege you fucking shitlord

Oh god I hope Finnish uni won't be like this, they've got gender studies degrees and shit like that nowadays

Shoot'em up, that's what you americans do best

lol cucks

I haven't seen a single feminist shit being spouted in class

Do all Americans have to study this shit? I just studied chemistry.

I needed an elective, user. I registered late so I was stuck with this, basically.

mfw eestiläinen tries to call out cuckery

In Switzerland the schools are pretty based. You can say "retard" in front of your class and nobody cares.

Can't keep quiet. If I did I would explode. Never shut up. Always open your mouth against bullshit. Don't leave the stage to the retards.

"You can't always be a hero - but you can always be a man."

But if you speak up and you're against liberal values, especially if you're FUCKING A WHITE MALE, then you can loose a lot of things:

>job
>university

It's a dangerous game to play, and it's one I'd rather not partake in because I'm not a retard.

Just stay calm and argue rationally and civilized

Even then, people will just yell at you and call you racist. How do you defend that? There's no point.

I just hit 30. Is it time to leave Sup Forums?

I think I've seen enough. I got redpilled so to speak.

I'm thinking it's time to read classics, be more social, make money and build a family eventually. I need to get the fuck off Sup Forums

thx for hi-rez img of that

I ended up exposed to this bullshit as an EE almost 10 years ago (race is a social construct, gender fluidity, etc.) in my humanities electives. There is no escape from the brainwashing.

you're welcome

>"so what"
>"why is racism bad?"

Just play devil's advocate and use Socratic method to get them to see their own errors.

>mfw medfag
>mfw i have 0 bullshit classes

I have to deal with fucking normies all over the place though.

And university hospitals are the best way to grow hate for people

You should have left long ago, this place eats souls just like any meme-board on this site. It is no better than /r9k/ or even Sup Forums. Just a retarded clusterfuck of people who want to shit on each other out of frustration about the real world. Fact is that barely anyone here knows his shit and despite not being satirical, this site is anything but serious in any regard. It is actually a place of true degeneracy, ignorance, hypocracy, you name it.
Anybody who comes here and really thinks that he can get "redpilled" here and see the real world for what it is, is a delusional idiot.
The world is a pile of shit with a ton of retards (people here included), you do not need this fucking site to know that.

You should stop smoking cock and being a retard who visits the wrong classes, OP.

Lol that's nothing

>in highschool, senior year.
>Last assembly before we go to co-op.
>Headmaster comes up to do final thoughts.
>Instead of saying the usual farewell to seniors speech, he gets all serious and starts talking about threatening letters that a group of freshmen have been finding in their bags, lockers, etc.
>Tells us that the police are involved now and the person responsible might face legal action.
>after the assembly I talk with some people about it.
>I say, "It's probably some kid in the group doing it for attention."
>One guy's like, "Apparently the notes are pretty islamophobic."
>I'm say, "It's definitely the muslim girl." (muslim girl is a freshmen girl who wears hijab all the time.)
>Immediately everyone calls me racist etc.
>Proceed to blame tall freshman with long hair because "he just looks creepy lol."
>kid is actually super nice, but w/e.
>a week goes by, it's wednesday.
>The teachers tell us to go to cafeteria, grab our food and then meet with our advisory. This isn't normal.
>We do so. by 12:00 the place is swarming with cops and teachers with walkies.
>Turns out the notes had escalated to threats of violence.
>Everyone is sent home, no school the next day.
>The next week, free periods are all converted to study halls, police are swarming the halls. etc.
>Seniors only need to come for AP classes and can come and go as they please so it really doesn't effect me.
>By wednesday, they find the kid responsible.
>It's the muslim girl. She did it for attention.
I fucking hate always being right.

>t. Jew

I'd rather loose my job and look for a new one than looking into the mirror full of shame because I went quiet everytime I should have said, or done something.

To me my job (or college whatever) is just a mean to earn money. If I lose my job because of speaking up or acting against wrongs, I'm fine with that. I don't identify trough my job, position, or place in our twisted society. I am the sum of my thoughts, words and actions. I am who I am, period. I will never adapt or even bow down.

That's me, though. You have to decide if you can live with yourself knowing that you stayed quiet.

>government class in highschool

It was hell to have lived in such a liberal place and to deal with people LITERALLY saying that "the second amendment is outdated"

Tyrone did not take your job because he had dindu perks, it was because you are a stuttering autist, Jim.
Bet the jews made you like that aswell.

You're partially right, thanks user

My high school government class was like 95% of white counntry kids.

always speak up when you get the chance.

>>literally tells me to check my privilege

did you reply with

>prep the bull

?

It should be standard reply because anyone man who believes in this privilege bullshit is so full of self guilty and self loathing they are no doubt a cuckhold and would love to watch their wife get fucked by other men (of colour).

>Portuguese
>Too tanned to be considered white for the good things
>Too "YOU'RE THE PRIVILEGED DESCENDANT OF EUROPEAN CONQUISTADORES" to get minority priviledges

Did this sincerely happen? And did she get punished?

>Step brother is pretty red pilled despite father's views
>Tells me he was arguing in high school with a girl about how while he doesn't think that homosexuality is immoral, it isn't the standard natural way a human thinks, because we're wired to reproduce
>She calls him a homophobe and they send him to the head of the department, who then sends him to the head of the school
>"If you don't retract your statement you will be temporarily expelled for homophobia"

>be me
>be 3 years ago
>be 17
>new school
>everything is nice, classes are okay, made friends really fast
>time for my first history class in the semester
>get into class
>teacher enters
>blue hair colour
>think "doesn't look so bad on her, really passable"
>boy, oh boy, you're wrong
>lesson: 19th century conflicts
>talks about it for a bit, then visibly becomes bored
>"oh, I forgot to ask some of you through the last topics"
>biiiiiitch please, just not today
>goes through the teacher journal
>reads out my number because she saw something new on the end of the pupil list
>fokinhell.jpg
>get my ass up there to the blackboard
>checks my notebook
>"user, why don't you have any notes?"
>"I'm new here, Mrs. Anonette"
>"Oh, so I'll just ask you basic stuff"
>"okay"
>"which country was the first to give women the right to vote?"
>"I dunno"
>"c'mon user, that's obligatory knowledge"
>frustrated as fuck after a hard day
>charge.png
>"who cares about a bunch of irrelevant voters that never fought dor their country? This is not obligatory knowledge, ask me about the 13-year war or something, Jesus Christ, not about a bunch of useless people 100 years ago"
>she spergs the FUG out
>starts yelling that women should be thanked for the advance of modern science, culture, etc.
>just stand there, face pic related
>buddies from the back of the class literally red out of laughter
>the spergenning ends
>wants to give me a 1 grade (which is an F in America)
>tell her she can't because I'm new
>thinks for a while, then gives me the notebook
>haunts me for the rest of school
>and I literally had a 5 grade (something like a B or A in America) for all 3 years

I'm not a cuck. I reveal my power level and don't give a shit. I have a whole nation of nationalists backing me up.

The professor was a female, of course. Blonde, blue eyed. Your average SJW

Poland a best, I know two Polish girls and they're redpilled as fuck and good friends of mine

T. Alberto Barbosa