I just voted conservative

I just voted conservative.

Stop it

now stick your gun in your mouth

why would you want less immigrants?

don't breed

nice

Why has Sup Forums become so cucked lately?

Good job.

since when was being a fucking retard something you should be proud of?

Less immigrants = less terrorism
No worries , i won't have a chance anyways.

I did it first thing this morning.

18,500 kids where raped and sexually assaulted by muslims over a 20 year period. The left, Labour, looked the other way.

Who did you vote for?

Gonna vote Labour in a bit boys.

Either way, UK will get fucked.

It is for hopeless little fucks like you. The rest of us are getting along and grafting as usual. Don't worry prick, our taxes have got your benefits covered you little faggot retard.

ps. have you tried dying your hair blue and screaming 'Brexshit' and 'Drumpf' every ten minutes? Your tears may have the power to change things.

Why are you so nasty?
Lay down on this comfy couch and tell me about your father

>grafting
>tory

Choose one

Brexshit

>Less immigrants = less terrorism

it's too late for that in UK, you already have millions of immigrants on the second or third generation
Now you should just focus on making intelligence and defense stronger to prevent terrorists from doing anything.

You voted for May, she plans fund cuts for intelligence and defense.

Well that's just my vote man. I'm not a massive fan of the Tories promises and what they plan on doing. Why are you getting so mad about my choice of vote?

And no, because leaving the EU won fair and square, and it won't be happening for a few years anyway. I'm quite interested to see how the UK will function on its own.

And Trump has his ups and downs, but oh well, I don't live in the US so why does it matter to me?

Enjoy running through your wheat field, faggot

HEY! YOUR LOGIC IS NOT WELCOME HERE

Cuck

This

So much this

Do you know what cuck actually means?

Why do the cuckservatives even try?

lul

All conservative voters should be shot on site

Is it a coincidence that all conservative voters are paedophiles? I think not.

Tories molest children

Which site?

Conservatives are still getting in.

Removing human rights is moot because you have to catch a terrorist first to actually treat them in a way where people can complain they are being mistreated.

Still getting attacked.

number of geared police will still remain low

NHS will become non existent.

But at least I'll be able to buy your parents house for fuck all as they desperately undercut the value before the conservatives take it away for their dementia care.

Sup Forums.org

What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done Theresa?
> Lost the election to the superior candidate, Jeremy Corbyn.

Absolutely this!

Voted Labour because:

- they'll reverse austerity, which has slowed economic recovery (economist consensus)
- they'll aim for soft Brexit, which is the least retarded of the Brexit options
- they'll re-nationalise services so more money goes back into the country rather than business and governments elsewhere
- they'll raise corporation tax, which currently sits below the European average
- they're actually alright with money, contrary to what is claimed by their opponents (lab governments have historically much, much less than Tories)
- seriously, debt has increased massively under the Tories and they've spectacularly failed to hit most of their economic targets, despite trotting out the same bullshit about being good with money every election
- they are, by and large, not millionaire, born-to-rule cockjockeys (not entirely, but certainly better than TM & her team)
- I want JC to pick me up in his big, strong, jam making arms and carry me off to a social democratic paradise

>Labour, looked the other way
That's bullshit. It was nothing to do with labour, you retard. It was the police et al that were scared of being labelled racist

GREAT GOING OP YOURE A LITTLE LESS OF A FAGGOT NOW!!!

I AINT BRITISH BUT GOD DAMN YALL NEED MOTHER THERESA MAY IN THAT PM SPOT SHE TEARS PEOPLE TO FUCKING SHREDS!!! PLUS CORBYN WOULD FUCK OVER BREXIT TO SHIT CAUSE HES A SOFT SACK OF SHIT!!!

damn, that bird has balls

I enjoy getting mad that's why. I see wimpish little sissy retards like you and I wonder how the fuck we'll manage when real men are needed to defend our great nation. This country has excelled no matter who's in power. Right now our biggest real threat is the one Labour let in - cultures that hate us.

18500 kids raped and sexually assaulted by Muslims and the left looked the other way for 20 years.

And now bombs, trucks and knives.

But hey, Labour are all about love and hope - yeah that'll raise taxes and protect the kids.

You're a snivelling little cunt. Fuck you and self loathing hopeless wimp. You will always be a pathetic victim.

>- they're actually alright with money, contrary to what is claimed by their opponents (lab governments have historically much, much less than Tories)
*historically borrowed

no theyre scared of being blown up cause they dont have firearms to shoot muslims before they detonate their god damn IED's dumb fucking redcoat

Tory Scum GTFO

uk is already fucking shit why do you want to make it shittier. cunt !

^This guy gets it, more of you britfags need to be like him.

GJ for not falling for the corporate propaganda, Corbyn will be a beloved leader if he wins

Tories

>Not done one thing they promised to do
>Immigration not down
>Debt not down
>Austerity causing more problems, and solving none
>Food bank use has skyrocketed (40,000 parcels handed out in 2010, 1.3m in 2016)
>Dismantling the NHS
>Crisis where many girls are too poor to even afford basic sanitary products

>tory
>torrie
>GTFO
nou.jpg

You're fucking hilarious. Do you have a cool youtube channel or some kind of blog I could subscribe to?

dude your dick must be so big. totally superior to everyone else you're talking to.

No use, you can't stop the boogie

>corporate propaganda
>implying the propaganda is against corbyn
literally everytime i turn on sky or bbc theyre finding every piece of dirt they can to try and publicly shame the torries and trump, when the fuck did sky and bbc become the UK equivilant of CNN and MSNBC? biased as fuck organizations.

.....so which is it

Labour is about stopping the bombing of terrorist havens, stopping the funding of terrorism, and about weighted and payed for NHS and university. It is about an investment in the future and about a stronger defense and police force. Tories are for opposite of all of this, and also May is simply a flip-flopper who can't be trusted on Brexit negotiations, while Corbyn is a balanced leader who is always proven right by circumspection. Take a chill pill and stop listening to BBC corporate garbage.

Every headline this week was "put Jeremy in the Cor-Bin" or some dumb shit like that.

You write like an American.
Traitor

Labour

>raise taxes on rich so they simply take their money and leave the country
>poor will still have to pay a higher tax rate because rich can afford to leave
>Immigration not down because EU forcing immigration with threat of fine
>may girls cant afford sanity products
sounds like the cunts need to switch to cheaper products then.

killyourself faggot cunt why are you this retarded

55 percent of all news stories about Corbyn have been negative and/or antagonistic. Now in the final week they want to look like they were on the right side. Look up the study.

Its called news you spastic. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its not true
>b b b muh fake news

Alright, nothing wrong with enjoying getting mad over peoples choices.

Like I said, I'm not a fan of Conservative's promises, but that's me. I didn't vote for Labour previously, but oh well that's what won last time. Which ever party wins, we'll just have to see how it goes.

Good job on voting, at least you'll be able to moan about what happens instead of sniffling idiots who didn't and moan about "muh Britain".

Aye. You know it. But we'll have to see which party wins. I hope that May will use her brain properly if she is voted in.

>18500 kids raped and sexually assaulted by Muslims and the left looked the other way for 20 years.

And the right were...?

>And now bombs, trucks and knives.

Thirty years ago the IRA were the same. This is nothing new, and certainly not unique to Muslims.

>But hey, Labour are all about love and hope - yeah that'll raise taxes and protect the kids.

No, but their stated and costed intent to raise taxes for the richest and re-nationalise our services so *we actually get money from it* will bring in money, as will the undoing of austerity... giving police the resources they need to actually tackle crime, rather than be pulled in from miles away on their days off when shit hits the fan.

what the fuck do you mean which is it, theyre scared of getting blown to shit of course cause all muslims do is rape and riot, and the ones that dont arent considered muslims by the ones that do so then they kill eachother and blow shit up, next thing you know everywhere is gonna be the fucking middle east.

you may be a retard

cuck

>And the right were...?
This. Bastards have been in power for 7 years, done nothing and helped no one. Fuck em.

Every idiot I know on the right complains that the BBC is biased in favour of the left

Every idiot I know on the left complains that the BBC is biased in favour of the right

People pick up on the shit that offends or angers them and ignore the rest

>And the right were...?

This

well done now watch the libtard fallout as they get their hopes up

Good job Jezza's not a liberal then

Voted labour cause I don't like May's stance on the human rights thing and I don't like her attitude towards internet privacy.
Not the biggest fan of labour, my views line up the most with the lib dems but at this point they're a joke, and I think it's the lesser of two evils.

I fully expect them to not deliver on their promises of free university, and I'm ok with that. Why should the public pay for Jamal to go to uni just to have fun and do some useless degree on the side? Sure, it would've been nice a couple of decades ago when not everyone did a degree, but now getting a degree is just the done thing after secondary education, and loads of them are fucking useless now.
Corbyn I think is a little too idealistic, but his ideas are less dangerous in terms of lost liberties and rights - once they're given up, they're not coming back.

Hope this isn't too much of a clusterfuck lads

>>And the right were...?
>This
nice whataboutism
you're not answering the question

the only thing that might do that is an exit poll, they've all been wrong lately. To the point where people wont be jumping up and for anything more than a 10% lead

Thanks m8, although I don't really consider it a GJ as I generally try to stay on top of politics so it's easier to sift through the opinions and stats being flung around, particularly in a snap election.

I'd imagine it's harder for people who have little interest in it until there's an election, at which point their favourite millionaire-owned tabloids, family and associates start drilling in those soundbites and convincing themselves that complex problems have easy, "common sense" solutions.

If there's one thing this country needs, it's some mandatory formal education in politics. Most people don't really start to think about it until they're in their late 20s, by which point a lot of the "decision making" has already been bedded in.

You're painfully retarded.

I bet you read the daily mail.

A voice of reason appears

What question?

voted conservative
didn't want to
but as a liberal i'd like to steer clear of the marxists.

Don't believe everything your parents tell you

>voted conservative
>didn't want to
Are you mentally unwell?

the next general election is going to be the real deal.

Whoever gets weed on their manifesto is the victor.

People are not simply going to leave because of a minor tax increase, you retard.

You're a fucking cunt

never forget

>not voting libdem
Are you fucking retarded or something?

voted conservative because u poor fucks can go fuck yourselves

i didn't want to vote conservative but i damn sure didn't want to vote labour. make sense? I'm holding your hand at this point.

i'm sorry critical thinking is a challenge for you.

>8 per cent in polls
What's the point?

Here he is getting his monthly telly tex pay cheque for noncing kids

>but as a liberal i'd like to steer clear of the marxists.
You do know he gave his reasoning, right? And you just cherry picked via greentext to make him sound stupid. Same tactic in the drive-by media. Well done.

Conservative too

>voting libdem is pointless because they can't win because no one votes for them.
Nice logic, friend.

>admitting to being retarded

but muh dithability
MUH NHS

>>raise taxes on rich so they simply take their money and leave the country

No they won't.

- proportionately speaking, the kind of tax increase we're talking about will barely make a dent
- rich people have friends and family too
- rich people are as likely to want to stay in their home country as anyone
- most rich people who'd consider leaving are already avoiding tax through loopholes and non-domicile status

>>poor will still have to pay a higher tax rate because rich can afford to leave

Unlikely to happen, see above. Also, taxing the rich isn't the only way Labour are going to bring in money. Stopping austerity, raising corporation tax and renationalising services will bring in a shitload of money. Probably not as much as they think, but then they've built several billion £ of headroom into their costings to account for this. Hell, it's almost as if they've thought about it or something.

>>Immigration not down because EU forcing immigration with threat of fine

How is this problem unique to Labour? If we want to stay in the common market - and anything else would be economic suicide, btw - then we gotta suck it up and accept and certain amount of immigration, the modern-day bogeyman that is somehow a massive problem despite having been going on for literally the entire time the human race has existed.

>>may girls cant afford sanity products

Nobody in this country should struggle to afford anything. We have the fifth biggest economy on the fucking planet.