Be me

> Be me
> Be 350lbs
> Have a tiny baby dick
> why go on

Yeah good question... Why go on user?

Lose weight so your dick won't look as small in comparison to your body

Are you me?

go to the gym 5 of 7 days a week and work out, do it for a minimum of 3 years. I f you work hard enough to obtain results not only will you lose weight and be good eye candy for the ladies but not having so much excess fat stored around your body will make your dick look bigger. Worked for me.

Micropenis is literally micropenis... interesting is that fully hard? Also lose weight it'll make it look bigger as in like try to shed 100/125lbs...

Im a grower who doesnt gain anything

No let me get my shit hard give me a sec

>doesn't realize there's more to life than the size of one's cock

>Look as small
Fam there is no doctoring the size of that micropenis. I feel like a god with my 5inch dick compared to that.

Its just tiny flaccid : (
And only a disappointment hard

you feel kinda fuzzy inside when you have an above average dick and see shit heads with stubs like this one

I went from 400 pounds with a 1 inch dick down to 250 with 6. You can do it OP. Switch to water instead of soda and start walking. I did caffeine pills to curb the headaches from quitting soda.

Give it a try OP, keep it up for a month or two and you'll see drastic changes just doing those two things.

Why even bother

Get fit?

It makes me feel good but also sad that they weren't blessed like myself :( I could give them like 2-3 inches of mine if anyone else wants to contribute.. idk we could like staple em together human centipede style

That's big enough for most Asian women tho.

The dick ain't a problem my dick ain't much bigger and have had women worship it, wouldn't let me sleep constantly blowing me, not bad looking either.

You got to loose the weight tho.

dead.

>Be me
>6'10"... 380 lbs.... baby dick.
>I don't wanna hear it.

lets see it pussy

wtf is that strange mushroom?

You'll feel better and gain confidence, maybe get your shit together because of it. Your problems clearly stem from a poor self image, so change the image you're looking at.

You dislike that you're fat and that you have a small dick, decreasing weight increases the size of your dick (visually) as well as leaving more of it available to use plowing some sweet puss.

After you start drinking water and walking you'll start breathing better. You'll enjoy the weather and your music. You can do it late at night, when I started walking it was at 1am when people were asleep so they wouldn't see my fat ass walking.

But it's up to you, no amount of motivation from me will get you up and out.

It legit is. I fucked this super nerdy Korea chick from my private school and my 5.5inch dick was to much for her to handle. She was screeching and shivering like a tied pig.

that shit aint 5 inch mf that looks like a 2 inch stub take another pic with a ruler then

This

>Be 350lbs
Having a small dick is leasr od your worries. Whores dont care how big it is. U need to lose weight and get plastic surgery. Now all of the sudden you are the king people would kill to be. But you you have to do it alone, and persivere through shere will power

Not me. I just posted.

Wow user next thing you tell us is that you work in a steel mill in Ohio. FYL, hang in there OP. Women are not all about size. Be confident and collected and pussy will rain.