Bondage cuties thread

Bondage cuties thread

Bumperino

Requesting some femanon opinions on bondage. I promise not to give you the ol' tits or gtfo schtick; but I can't promise others will do the same. Back to my question, why do you ladies like getting tied down and have control taken from you? I'd find the process uncomfortable at best

sauce?

I've done it in the past because my boy liked it.

It doesn't take a femanon to answer a simple question. Shit you could have googled that one. Male or Female bondage is about giving up power. Also absolution of guilt about giving into desires and kink. Even if I wanted to stop this I can't because I'm tied up and at the control of another. So I'm not guilty of wanting shit that you shouldn't even feel guilty about wanting in the first place. It also plays nicely with the biggest female fantasy of rape.

Not that guy, but did YOU enjoy it? Giving up power and control in a sexual situation?

Interesting perspective. I ask cuz I'm genuinely curious about bondage and have never tried it. Afraid that I might scare someone.

More of op chick?

It's not something I would go out of my way to do. It was fun to try. A few times my feet or arms would go numb and I would have to ask to be repositioned. I didn't get off on being tied up. Seeing how excited my boy got turned me on. But I could get him riled up like that other ways. If you are afraid to try it talk to the other person first to see how far they want to go or what they want to do and make sure you have a safe word that is fun and playful. Like banana so you want to laugh a little and not completely kill the mood.

bump

bump for great bondage

anyone else like girls with black eyes?

wrong pic

Slow day on Sup Forums BUMP

Got dayum! Sauce?

Any more? Love hitatchi torture.

How should a girl like this be bound and used?

Cuff her to the deck, nude.

Not a bad idea. Presumably with that ass up, heads down?

Absolutely.