How often do you shower?

How often do you shower?

probably 4 or 5 days a week.

Everyday but Saturday because fuckit it's Saturday and I'm in the garage building my car anyways

1 a day / 1 every 2 days (when lazy weekends n stuff).
I shower on average more than 7x/week, because gym

saturdays always, now that it's summer i take a shower twice the weekdays

Every few weeks I boil some water and scrub myself

5 times. I have one cheat day during the week and usually skip friday.

Otherwise shit is gross I work in hot places.

Mostly every other day. But if I've been working on my boat I always take a shower after cause of all the fiberglass.

only when i poop or sweat a lot.

so maybe once a week.

Shower? What is that sorry im new from nigeria and do not speak much englisg.

swam in a pool with fiber glass all up in it.

was not fun. probably should swim in a pool full of debris after a hurricane though so nobody to blame but myself.

but then again that damn apartment complex owners never cleaned that shit up.
i went for my swim like 2 months after the hurricane.

1-2 times daily.
I have MRSA :(

Usually about once a month. Unless I get really sweaty, then I'll go ahead and shower.

can someone post this pasta

Usually twice a day. I grew up on a farm; had chores to do in the barn every morning and every evening, so I developed the habit. It stuck with me and yeah, still doing it.

Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:00

That sux. Dated a chick with that. She had a couple of close calls

every day you filth piece of shit...

total average 0,95 per dayi d say

>MRSA
I hope you get better

Usually everyday, but sometimes skip. Short hair + sedentary life + infuriatingly shitty shower make it easy.

7 days a week, occasionally 6 if I wake up late and have to skip it or something. Currently working doing manual so sometimes twice in a day

erry other day

Everyday. Also go to the sauna about 6 times a week.

Infrequently. For a while I was doing one every 10 days or so. Now it's closed to 3.

14 times a week
But I brush my teeth 7 times
2 showers every day one in the morning one at night
I brush my teeth everyday in the morning

once a day. occasionally two if I get really sweaty or dirty.

eww

You only poop once a week?

Thrice daily you heathens

I always take a shower whenever I have an obligation to go out in public (work, school, store, gym, etc.).

Pretty much every single day. If the stars align and I have nowhere to be I'll probably still take a shower because my hair becomes really greasy after a day of not washing it.

I used to be really grimy and take maybe a weekly shower or so. I used to have long hair and have a huge knot in the back of my head and always wear the same dirty clothes everyday. So part of my constant showering has to do with past mistakes, although I do wear dirty clothes occasionally.

Damn, if this is legit, do post more.

When I can clearly smell a waft of ball sweat when I lift my ass.

So once every two weeks. Maybe once a week if the weather is humid.

Not real. Filename indicates that the image was saved from Sup Forums. Sorry user.

I've once seen a shower, but our supreme leader wil not allow us to use one because it's his invention with wich he waters our crops.

Every day in the morning, and every time after the gym, so about 13 times a week. I have been working to wean myself off of shampoo, so while I wash and scrub my hair every two days or so, I only actually shampoo it once a week. Hair hasn't felt this healthy or looked this good in years!

Ever since I started working out it's been the usual 5/6x a week plus three or four.
I'm thinking about shaving my head because the reason I need to shower after working out is to get the sweat out of my hair. With a shaved head I would only need to wash my face.

once a week
i love having sex with my girlfriend when my dick is kinda old and dirty and stinky after like 6 days of no shower and creampie her.

or make her suck my musty dick

Everyday. Floss and brush twice a day.

Never. It's been two years since my last shower. I don't have access to a shower or tub, unfortunately.

I don't believe you. Or you are dating a dirty ass ho.

Out of laziness probably just Saturday and Sunday. Maybe a weekday depending on how sweaty I get at work. But I have to wash my hair daily or it will look like I dumped a quart of fucking oil in it.

To combat swamp ass/balls I use gold bond and wear a pair of briefs and a pair of compression shorts.

Every hour, can't stand the feeling of germs on my body

Mornign when I wake up and night before I go to bed

After i wakeup in the morning and after i get off work, around 6 pm or 8 pm, depends.

Once in the morning and once before bed every day. Cold water. Use shampoo in the mornings of mon,wed,fri

daily, twice or more times a day when i fucked myself / feel disgusted by myself. luckily i dont have to pay for water but im wasting alot.

No shit Sherlock

Once per day, unless I'm off work and staying at home, in which case I'll skip a day.

honestly once every week

for the win
>underated post

some seriously wasteful faggots in this thread. Two showers per day? unless you're wallowing around in pig shit all day, there's no need for that.

When I am not depressed enough to boil some water since I have no running water nor some machinery to boil it.

Once or twice a day. Depends on how hot it is and how much I sweat. I always take a shower after I come back from work. Sometimes I shower before I go to work if I feel I should. Given that I go to work once or twice a week, I usually shower before that. And always shower after sex. Wash arm pits and asscrack as often as necessary.

not necessary, nor a good idea

You are lucky i have to bath in the rain

>unless you're wallowing around in pig shit all day, there's no need for that.
I only shower right after masturbating.
So...twice a day.

Exotic land with warm temperature during the day (31°C max)
2 showers

probably 5 days/week. every day that i get sweaty or go to the gym, but otherwise i'll skip.

i only ever shower at night. i wash my hair every morning though.

once a month, every month, whether I need it or not.

>wash my hair every morning
why do i have to have such shit genes so if id wash my hair everyday i wouldbt have any in like 2 months

Everytime I leave the house once per day, like every other day if im staying home.

twice a day. i prefer to wake up with a shower and i do dirty work so normally have to shower when i get home.

Ita because you wash it so often is why it feels like it needs cleaning so often.

>she puts up with you smelling like a gross pig
>you let your dick possibly getting an infection from not washing it
>you're not washing and instead stay like this with the rotten pussy juices and smegma on your dick.

lol forget this shit
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

About twice a year.

How do you guys combat a sweaty ass? I've literally soaked pants more than a few times, and this is getting ridiculous. Does baby powder work?

Everyday for an hour since I live in an all inclusive apartment. That's just over two weeks of contiuous combined showering per year.

EPIC FOR THE WIN XDF

>work on car
>goes to bed greasy

HAHA ! EPIC FOR THE WIN COMMENT MY DUDE XDDDDDDD
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

upboat to the max

9 to 10 times a week. Everyday when I wake up before work and sometimes 2 times a day depending on my hockey game schedule.

Every day