Hey Sup Forums tards ive had pilonidal cyst on my tail bone for a couple days and dont feel like going to doctors cause...

Hey Sup Forums tards ive had pilonidal cyst on my tail bone for a couple days and dont feel like going to doctors cause I dont have insurance any advice to get rid of this piece of shit and no I wont post pics of it

Shave your ass, wash there as much as possible but carefully and do exercise. I had one and it's took several months to heal you don't want it to get that bad. It's usually because your hairy, sit down a lot or fat.

Ive been two times on surgery with this shit. Theres no way you can get rid of it as far as i know without surgery

Make sure you seek medical help if you feel systemically unwell. Brother got sepsis from his on Xmas day.

What state are you in? If near the border, go to mexico. I live on the border and i go to high quality medical attention on the mexican side for 20-30% of the price id pay in the US

only time it has hurt is after I sit down for a while or right after I squat during workouts do you think it could just be a small one that will fuck off on its own??
>inb4 richfags call me poorfag

Get insurence faggot.

I got mine lanced last year at around this time, hasn't come back yet. Best thing you can do is go get it sliced open and drained then just keep it really clean until it heals.

Just pop it, remove the hair, clean it.

did trump already fuck up your healthcare system?

I called inb4 faggot leave my thread

Can relate. When I asked the doc if I should get it lanced, he said only if it starts hurting, gets way bigger, or starts oozing. Mine subsided after a while now it kinda comes and goes

I had one before - just got given antibiotics and gauze and told not to fuck with it. It popped of its own accord after a couple of days and then was gone after another 4 or 5.

You seriously need to get surgery or you're fucked. I never noticed it was that bad for me it used to just bleed when I wiped, but then it got worse.

Had one for a few years, it would flare up for a week or 2 once or twice a year til it got super bad and had to have surgery.

its really small tho so idk if I need it it kinda feels like its just on the walls of my tailbone and not coming out yet

It cant fuck off on its own..its a hair that got stucked under your skin..and its full of shit right now..ut get worse with time.. doctor took out a good chunk of me during surgery becase it spreads

I've had one. If it's not bugging you, whatever. If it starts hurting so much that you can't sit, or if it gets really big, you need to see a doctor. If you let it get too big, it can burst inside of you causing even more problems (sepsis)

I will when you post a picture of that ass boil with a time stamp. Get insurance.

nigger can you not read I said no pic

And i know guy that has problems with it even after 6 surgeries

Nigger, can you not get insurance?

I'm not sure this is good advice but there was this time I had a cyst in between the legs and under the sack. I didn't feel like going to the docs about it so I poked it with an exacto knife a few time and squeezed hard on the fucker. Got rid of it to my surprise.

nigger im poorfag just out of college havent gotten job yet fuck off

I had it, popped it, went on some antibiotics cure for a month or so and never had it again.

>dont feel like going to doctors cause I dont have insurance
>any advice

maybe you should either get insurance or move to a civilized country where access to healthcare isn't a privilege for wealthy people ?

>mfw I have a job and OP has no insurance or proof of his ass boil

Kek

nigger im not posting a fucking photo of it for you to jack off to you creepy fuck

Had the same thing about 20 years ago. Try to score some antibiotics and stay off your ass for a few days. I'd love to be able to tell you this is gonna fix your problem but it probably won't, depending on how inflamed the cyst is.

The fist time I had it, I had it drained. Hands down the worst pain I've ever felt. Not trying to scare you but make sure they dope you up because mine didn't. Didn't even tell me what he was gonna do and just started wringing my ass out like a wet towel. Shit haunts me.

It went away for about 6 months and then came back again. This time I went in and had the thing removed under anesthesia. Was a pretty difficult recovery because you have to pack the hole they cut out of you and shower every time you drop wolf bait. 2 weeks.

You're gonna probably have to go to the doctor, my man.

All these wild assumptions. I was going to make my children's jack off to it so I could jack off to them. I'm not a creep, nigger.

fuck that ill die before some nigger doctor touches my uninsured ass (figuratively and literally)

No insurance = Sup Forums is my healthcare professionals

Must suck to be poor.

why do I get spots on my ass only? what the fuck is that like
Also theres like 2 brown 'patches' on the inside of both of my ass cheeks? I thought its just my ass fuzz but then to my surprise, turns out its not. I take good care of my ass, why is my shit all fucked up?

legit question boys, I want my ass shit free, help

Had one roughly a year ago got really infected after ignoring the pain for about 2 weeks, better to get rid of it sooner than later

pretty much being a poorfag sucks 4 me

>shit free ass

Lost it

OP, I used to work in histology at a hospital and because my hospital was in a rural county I also got to engross specimens. Pilonidal cyst run DEEP. Like 2inches into you hip, and while the surgery is not complicated it requires excision of the whole site in order to heal. Cyst often have a membrane layer that your body can't heal. You seriously need to get it medically removed. It is the only way. You don't want it to aggrivate your backside by leaving it untreated

omfg ya boy boutta die cya l8r Sup Forums I aint got the money for this shit RIP

Hes right. Doctor told me the same thing

omfg ya boy boutta die cya l8r Sup Forums I aint got the money for this shit RIP me

Had two of these little cunts, one on the inside of each arse cheek..
Trust me, got and get them surgically removed, keep the wound clean and give it time to heal.
Word of warning, the surgeon will take a good chunk of your flesh in order to completely remove the cyst. Takes a while to heal, but worth it.
Don't leave it to the stage where it bursts on its own, happened to me in a nightclub...hands down the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me, it fucking stinks.

Go and see the doctor, go well fellow cyst friend.

omg im so fucked

Man, i love living in a country with a universal healthcare paid from our taxes

Your doctors don't

This, did the same thing, just wait till it pops then squeeze the pus out of it then patch it up and let it heal. Mines never come back.

Got it surgically removed after having it for two years. Took like 2 months to heal and was still sore like 5 months later but it's good now over a year later I just shave the area once or twice a week. If that fucker comes back I might have to an hero, wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy.

A friend of mine had that 2 years ago, but he has been to the doc, worst 3 months of his life, it was literally a pain in his ass
So good luck without medical help

The only response to this thread should have been "pics or it didn't happen" for all these newcomers.

Also only newfags call others newfag.

Also female cam whores should only be greeted with "tits or gtfo" instead of being lonely virgins and giving her attention.

Let's turn this shithole around, theres too many moral faggots on here now.

>stucked
Illiterate fucking ape.