Fukin A

Fukin A

foods4betterhealth.com/game-of-thrones-sophie-turner-follows-low-carb-paleo-diet-to-get-in-shape-17329

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pue5qVW5k8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good for her tbqh, OP, I need to do that too, I starting to get man boobs

RIP those thighs

I wasn't aware pussy was paleo.

who cares about her body if we never gonna see her naked (unless cgi double)

>celebrity follows a fad diet to get in shape

Shes an idiot. But whatever, she will learn the hard way I guess

She's filming a movie right now where she's playing a piece of tattooed-up, scrawny white trash, so she couldn't be looking like a pleasantly soft noblewoman.

I've seen recent pictures, and she's lost weight, and her butt.

It hurts.

>that jaw
>those collarbones

fuck the haters, thin sophie is GOAT sophie

Paleo ketogenic diet proven to be one of the most effective and healthy diets in human history backed by a wealth of scientific data

>Calls it a fad

How's your Ivy league application going user?

fucking hell lads, thin sophie is a legitimate 10/10

>manjaw
>no tits or ass
>horrible legs
>shitty hipster tattoos

I bet she smokes...

Holy shit, those hideous tattoos, she has no future after got now.

What do you know, she also smokes.

Literally the nastiest part of the GoT squad besides maise.

what the fuck is going on with those shins?

thin sophie is so much better than thick sophie purely because her face gets fat and it's disgusting

when did she get those arm tats though? They look retarded

She had to use those knees to get screen time.

>knees are part of the shin now
wtf I hate legs now

>diet bases its whole ideology on what humans ate millions of years ago
>no can possibly know what they actually ate millions of years ago, only speculate

Thats just paleo diet. If you want to get into the whole keto thing, well truth is it hasnt been around long enough to know the long term effects of that diet. I am not saying that you cant see results in weight loss with ketogenic, its just that you will be causing more damage to your body in the long run. The diet itself is very stressful on the body since your body needs to release cortisol to activate the conversion of protein into glucose while at the same time turning some of the fat into ketones. I cant imagine someone doing that diet for lets say 3 years straight and not seeing some harsh effects from it.

They're for a movie you virgin.

why does she wear the edge bro?

There are plenty of traps that are better looking and more feminine

I don't get why people get upset about paleo. It's not like it's an absurd diet, it's just one rich in fruits, nuts, vegetables & lean meats and light in grain-products and confections. Grains are nice and all, but it's not like they're absolutely necessary.

The tattoos are just for a role.

I want to live in her vagina.

She looks better thinner, but her jaw still looks weird depending on the angle, I think it's too angular?

should be illegal to be this pretty

Jesus christ, she's a fucking 10/10 since she lost that baby fat in her face.

The blonde hair really helps too.

Muh dick

holy shit what a difference

She'll still be ugly

She's hot now but still nowhere near the levels of late season 1 of Game of Thrones.

>well truth is it hasnt been around long enough to know the long term effects of that diet

we understand ketosis just fine. in a ketogenic state, the brain runs on ketones while the body uses a combination of insulin and fat stores through glycogenesis to fuel the rest of the body.

you fucking retard.

>Paleo
baka

I'll miss her thighs :/

I want to ejaculate inside of every single hole of hers if you know what i mean

This.

I've been eating low carb / high fat for almost seven years. Love it.

Kek (笑´・艸・) She must've had a taste of being famous & rich eh !? I am so sure she is going to get in the shape that everybody admire.

>body uses a combination of insulin and fat stores through glycogenesis to fuel the rest of the body

>tfw type 1 diabetic

Fuck you, genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pue5qVW5k8A
>people finally waking up to the benefits of a high fat low carb diet
took your time

great taste

collarbones... unf, and hips, great two things on a woman