Isn't it weird that animals in the nature are not gay but humans are?

isn't it weird that animals in the nature are not gay but humans are?

like wtf? when did we fuck up that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternal_birth_order_and_male_sexual_orientation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine#Amphibians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bad bait. go home.

there's recorded cases of a lot of animals engaging in homosexual behavior.

guinea pigs.

>Alot.
No.

There are gay dolphins. And other primates. Just to name a few.

here's a whole list

Are you retarded? Same-sex sexual behavior is documented in nearly all warm-blooded animals

over 1500 different species...

They do gay sex also, and they even masturbate all the time

I'm sure this is on there but my favorite gay animals are the penguins who cozy up to a female until the egg is laid. Then they kick her ass to the curb.

There you go user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Animals aren't gay, they are bisexual. They don't care what they fuck, are you retarded?

>here's a whole list

"..b-b-but I only obsess about the human homosexuality. Explain that!"

actually animals in nature are gay as well

isn't it weird that animals in the nature are not of the building of skyscrapers but humans are?

like wtf? when did we fuck up that bad?

>fucking foreigners

We're animals in nature user, we just happened to shape nature around us to fit our needs.
We might be smarter than other animals, but we are also still defined by our instincts.
If homosexuality has some survival aspect to it, you can bet other animals will show similar behavior.

The more advanced an animal species is, the more likely it is to engage in homosexual behavior

Bonobos, the closest living relative to humans, are infamously bisexual

Every species of mammal, several observed avian dinos including most of the birds of prey and tool using intelligent species, and even species of insects.

tryharder faggit

There are a squillion things humans do that animals don't, idiot

isn't it weird that animals in the nature survive okay but OP is this retarded?

like wtf? how did OP's parents fuck up that bad?

They raised him with the notion that he isn't an animal.

if you consider that a fuck up.
personally i enjoy getting railed and orgasming from anal.
I don't like really jerking off anymore or fucking women.
its preference dude. and i like it better where im at right now.

Isn't it weird that animals in nature don't speak, drive cars, design and use complex electronics and machinery, eat fast food, build schools, post shitty bait threads...

There is statistical indication, that the unwillingness to select a partner who you could procreate, is a genetic trait. It is predominately occurring more often, more kids a woman has.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternal_birth_order_and_male_sexual_orientation

In this regard, this could be nature simply culling the herd. The problem is, that we put our bodies so full with shit, that when the woman gets pregnant, things go awry. And nature didn't expect getting kids from other countries to circumvent the having kids thing.

why did god fuck up so badly? did he make multiple earths? are we the gay earth?

There are many wild non-hooman faggots out there
wtf are you talking about

>false information
Just google homosexuality in animals. It's not hard.

Except they fucking are! Do some slight research, ya know, so you know the fucc you talking about. Gay animals exist, faggot

There is no proof of a creator, all living creatures are how they are, because they managed to survive that way.

maybe, just maybe, there is no god, and gay isn't wrong.

You are the most advised person on this matter, OP.

Race play is the problem with this, not the gay stuff.

Fear is the mind killer and because of the internet, you can spread scary ideas very quickly. I wonder who might be profiting off of this besides the same groups that always stir up distrust among the lower classes?

It's almost as if history repeats itself, but with updated strategies to fit modern technology. Weird.

You know autism can't be weaponized if b/tards are too busy being idiots to even google the basic questions.... one fundamental truth does remain: OP is a fag

>op is a fag
Well, that just goes without saying

No, there is not, theres recorded instances of animals confusing males for females... exclusive homosexuality in animals is not a genetically reproducable trait.

are humans exclusively homosexual? No. Are some humans homosex? Yes.

Why assume the entire species has to be gay for some of them to be gay? That's some gay ass logic, bruh.

Not only that, but inter-SPECIES sex has been observed many times too.

Seals fucking penguins for one. Monkeys fucking birds.

Homosexuality is either a choice or a defect... those are the choices

It's all chemical, mate.
No healthy human being is gay.
Same goes for frogs en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine#Amphibians

Exclusive homosexuality pertains to single animals exhibiting exclusive traits you mong fuck.. you obviously have not a scientific bone in your body so please leave the scientific discussions to people better suited for it

Gay isn't a genetic thing, m8. gr9 b9 tho

bc we are fucking retards

I was mistaken. But you are also mistaken in assuming gay is a trait passed onto your offspring. If that were the case gay people wouldn't exist for obvious reasons.

Think harder, bud.

Homosexuality is a genetic defect, plain and simple. Those specimens exhibiting homosexual tendancies are typically repulsed by those of the opposite sex and thus never pass on their genes.

Sorry for the cold hard facts, love who you think you want to, but know that unless you pass on your genes in this world, you are a defect...

That goes for anyone, not just gays, but anyone who is unable to pass gene on to the next generation... your line stops with you. You were defective and nature selected better stronger more adaptable candidates than yourself

why are you so obsessed with gay people? faggot

This.

>have gay uncle
>stays in the closet until 30
>had three children with his now exwife
>all three are in their early twenties and straight

Also tons of other animals are gay. Infamously, plenty of monkey and ape species' are well known for gay sex being a fairly regular thing. Google is your friend.

Again... i stated it was NOT genetically reproducable, thats you 0/2...

STFU op. My dog is gay, otherwise he wouldn't let me fuck him.

So then people choose to be persecuted and end their own genetic line, going against the very instincts that drive us to reproduce. You're saying that their every fiber cries out to be heterosexual and society also cries out against them for choosing homosexuality...

Yeah, that doesn't pass Occam's Razor, but thanks for trying

Isn't it weird that OP has never done a second of research in his life and goes around spewing his shit like a faggot?

Homosexual behavior is exhibited by many, many, MANY species of animals.

I may have misinterpreted your wording, but your original point was that animals that are not human can't be gay, correct? Because I have news for you...

>Sorry for the cold hard facts

Source? They ain't facts unless you can back them up.

too many peoples.

>the elephant in the room of all the human's and planet's problems no one wants to address.

>genetics=/=opinions
Honey, the eugenicists are at it again!

Lions

Seriously. Gay is a blessing in this sense. Might possibly save our species and it's exceedingly less cruel than killing newborns and enforcing strict rules on procreation.

If you think that a source is needed for either of the points made in that post you are a fucking retard.

>infamous

>implying reproduction is your reason to live
Maybe when we were throwing spears at each other was reproduction the only thing to live for, but in the modern world we have the choice to appreciate what we choose. There are far too many humans on this earth as is and if something doesn't change soon resources are going to become very scarce and the metaphor that the four horsemen are intended to represent will destroy the world as we know it.

If you exist only to create small versions of yourself, you're kind of an idiot and likely a very uninteresting person. Hope your life goes well though.

>kek

>misunderstanding species wide imperative as a personal lifestyle choice.
How are you this much of a fucking idiot user? Go kys you antinatalist scum.

>implying a life is as valuable as it is able to reproduce
Einstein had no kids.

Besides that, do you really have nothing more important to you than reproducing? I mean, judge it how you will; your take on life is oyur own responsibility, but don't you think you're setting the bar a little low for yourself?

I mean, if making children is what makes a person's life worth living, those hillbillies doing nothing but drinking moonshine and popping out babies by the dozen should be considered the pinnacle of our species, right? Doesn't really add up for me.

Our species wide imperative is to continue as a species. In the past that meant to procreate and multiply but now that our planet is reaching capacity and now that multiplying further will make it harder for people to continue to survive, don't you think it's time to shift gears? What's the point in having children just so that they can grow up to starve to death or die in a war over grain/farm lands? That's just backwards thinking, user. If anything, you are the fool for seeing the world through such a narrow lens. If people sharing your world-view had their way we'd end up going through a mass-extinction but you don't mind because life is all about
>BEING ALPHA
and
>GETTING THAT PUSSY CAUSE IF YOU CAN'T GET LAID YOUR BITCH ASS DOESN'T DESERVE LIFE
just like all of the many children that will eventually die of the diseases spread at lightning speed because it's 100 years later and now all human civilizations are essentially what we currently consider to be ghettos, due to overpopulation.

Fucking solid logic, m8. I think you might actually be Einstein in disguise. Can't fool me, ya cheeky bastard.

There's recorded cases of a lot of animals eating their own shit as well, does that mean it's "natural", "normal", or even beneficial in any way? I don't think so.

Having a disease may be natural, but it's definitely something that should be expected or accepted as "normal" just because it happens with animals too.

A disease will always be a disease. Homosexuality is nothing more than a disease.

Can you contract homosexuality by touch, air or water?
Does homosexuality in itself, make people feel ill or in extreme cases kill people?
Also anyone, of any sexuality can catch an STI/STD so that doesn't figure in.

some animals instinctively eat some of their own feces because specific nutrients cant be absorbed into their bodies in one digestive cycle

>Does homosexuality in itself, make people feel ill or in extreme cases kill people?
does AIDS?

seriously, I'm not making the obvious joke here. AIDS doesn't kill anything and it's a disease.

Penguins, some monkeys and giraffs are knowen to be posibilly gay or bisexuell in free nature.
So maybe you are fucked up and a lot beneath the level of many animales on this planet

>animals in the nature are not gay

It used to and it doesn't discriminate on sexuality.
For something to be a disease, there needs to be a pathology, being gay is just another version of being human.

no but AIDS makes you more susceptible to diseases, JUST LIKE AIDS, which is a disease.

Gay is a disease

Humans are the disease. We destroy this planet and do virtually nothing to maintain it's well being. We kill and demonize each other over personal differences rather than come together to fix the problems we all share because it's easier to sound like you're the most right than to do what is actually right.

But, you know, some people are just so lost in that cancer that they'll never get it.Do you and fuck the world up while you have the chance to. We're all dying eventually, right? Why bother raising the basic living conditions and generally just helping other people if you can instead argue about how gays are diseased. Nothing wrong with that picture.

I wish I had a gold star for you, user. You look like you need it.

>Aids is just like Aids.
Go figure user.
Also condoms are a thing
Gay is a version of being.

>Can you contract homosexuality by touch, air or water?
Are all diseases contracted by touch, air, or water?

>Does homosexuality in itself, make people feel ill or in extreme cases kill people?
Do all diseases make people feel ill, or are in extreme cases lethal?

>Also anyone, of any sexuality can catch an STI/STD so that doesn't figure in.
What does that has to do with anything I said?

Nah, I'm on your side, but AIDS doesn't kill. It shuts down the immune system making it so that even the common cold can kill someone with AIDS. Just saying.

This is all strawmanning in order to avoid the actual point, though.

if this discussion were actually about the future of the human species and gay's relevance to that, most of the people saying gays are wrong in some fundamental way would actually be praising them for effectively cutting themselves out of the gene pool. But, it's actually about some bigbois who are too afraid of their own feelings to allow other people to be comfortable with liking the things they like.

Seriously, why do you care if people are gay? If you are genuinely straight, how is that relevant to you? You don't have to be gay too just because someone in your office sucks dick, dude. That being the case, what do you have to gain from stopping other people from being gay besides peace of mind that could be found through other means?

Did you ever consider the fact that those differences that lead people to kill each other is the natural defense of the planet against a parasitic species that dominated the planet and spread out of control?

Did you ever take into account that your crusade against war and death is more detrimental to the planet than your fake compassion for the species that are responsible for its destruction?

Many questions left unanswered for you to be pointing fingers at other people there, mate.

A lot do yes.
Some are genetic and have detrimental effects.
Disease entails being ill or in extreme cases dying.
It was a preempting of "Gays gets aids yo, that makes them a disease".
Hah yeah okay, from a semantics perspective, Aids doesn't kill people, their damaged immune system does.

Homosexuality makes the healthy members of a specie reject the diseased individual and impedes them from reproducing, therefore becoming a hindrance to a healthy distribution of natural resources among the other healthy members of a species, who can reproduce.

If all humans became homosexuals, the species would disappear completely in one generation. If that isn't enough of a treat, I don't know what is.

You're delusional if you think homosexuality is harmless disease.

fish are gay

In my opinion there is a distinct difference between animals and humans. Oh and to clear something up real quick we did not evolve from apes we have common ancestors with apes. Anyways, back to the question at hand. For me, the difference is that humans get feelings in the way. Animals survive and reproduce. For some reasons people have given themselves alterior motives besides just continuation of the species.

It's these feelings that distract us from the true goals of life. Again, in my opinion homosexuals have let feelings get to them more than others. Whatever these feelings are, is still up for interpretation.

That's just my two cents

Do you think you are at any risk of turning gay any time soon?
Everyone turning gay would never happen, what are you smoking man?

I have considered that some people fear other people because they look different. I think it's stupid and avoids the actual problem that stems from. Instead of joining one another in a mutually beneficial relationship, the ones with the better equipment normally dominate and destroy the culture of whoever the loser was.

Are you implying that some race or group of people is a disease? Because I agree, so long as that group of people is the humans. I wrote about it. You can read it in that post you responded to.

Have you considered that your hate and fear is there for a reason other than "I,user, am the most right in having my opinions because I have them and I can prove that I have them" and that maybe your fear of things different from you might be an outdated self-defense system, at least in regard to the average human?

Have you considered that it's possible for a species to change over time and that some things we once needed no longer hold the same value? OR are you one of those creationists?

If we always valued the same things just because it's the old way, we would still worship the sun. Is there a point in worshipping the sun? I don't see one. But, I mean, if it was ingrained into our brains that must mean it has value. So we should worship the sun. by your logic, I mean.

>crusade against war and death
>implying war and death are not inherently unfortunate concepts but actually something to strive for
>implying you are really, really, ridiculously stupid

>fake compassion
>implying all people are sociopaths because you are a sociopath

And we come back to the user's believing their feelings should dictate reality, rather than their reality swaying their feelings. Lots of people that got way too much or way too little praise from their parents in this thread.

You have two options faggot.
1) Sky daddy isn't real
2) Sky daddy is a faggot

I'm not at the risk of turning gay, but if whatever it is making people gay spreads to further generations, god knows what could happen?

Especially if people like you keep pushing this notion that homosexuality isn't a disease that could potentially wipe out an entire species from the face of the planet, if at some point all members end up developing it.

The amount of people being gay has been pretty constant ever since we started making medical records user.
It's not really something that is violently spreading.

>but if whatever it is making people gay
You are actually retarded aren't you?
Is this same disease also making those certain species of animals gay?

see and Too many people are on this planet. If our numbers were slimmed, that would actually benefit the species. If you really think that all people will become gay(not that I'm implying you implied that), you are a fool. People will always have differing opinions and feelings about things. That will literally never change as long as humans exist in the way we currently do. Knowing this, we have good reason to believe that while gay people are not reproducing, straight people will be; that is to say that our species will not end, but actually benefit because of homosexuality.

tldr; you and most people in this thread are fucking retarded

1. it's not a disease
2. even if somehow everyone turned gay there are still people who want kids and will just be artificially inseminated or fuck the opposite gender for the sole purpose of procreation. So even if your retarded ideas actually came true, you're still retarded.

>Are you implying that some race or group of people is a disease? Because I agree, so long as that group of people is the humans

If you agree that humans are a disease, then why are you fighting against the natural response of a parasitic species trying to destroy itself in order to restore the balance of the ecosystem in the planet?

You do realize that people wishing to destroy other nations, and especially the inferior members of a group, is a great way to keep the human disease contained, right?

Are you sure? Really? Are you sure there are just as many cases of homosexuality in 2017 as there were 30 years ago? Really?

Homosexuality is an epidemic, and it's spreading FAST. Especially amongst the young. You have to be blind or a homosexuality denier to not see it as a problem that could potentially wipe out the entire species in a few generations.

i used to watch my neighbors male dachshunds run around their yard stuck together dick to ass more times than i'd care to admit.

animals are gay as fuck.

Animals aren't gay. Gay animals are either killed or rejected from their groups by healthy males.

It's the human compassion for the sick what allows diseases like homosexuality to flourish and spread to the newer generations.

Another great way to do it would be to nuke every nation but [insert home nation]. But it almost feels as if that's an immoral way to do things? Like, maybe the value of a life isn't something any individual has the right to decide? Weird stuff, I know.

>itt; god/dog syndrome induced delusions

It could if everyone turned gay and didn't use medical ways of procreating.
You're making a positive claim that it's a disease and spreading, I would like to see empirical evidence for that.

>You have to be blind or a homosexuality denier to not see it as a problem that could potentially wipe out the entire species in a few generations.
You are actually retarded, aren't you? (again)
Homosexuality can be traced back hundreds of years (Greece, Rome for some examples.) and everything is just fine, actually, we have even more people, and getting more by the minute.
Do you really want to protect the next few generations? kill yourself and rid the planet of your future resource usage.