Do women like curved dicks? I have a pretty big dick but it curves left...

Do women like curved dicks? I have a pretty big dick but it curves left.I have a date tommorow and im concern about her reaction of seeing my dick

Mine curves up, which i think is normal, but bump out of curiosity

If she laugh at it, laugh at ther non-symmetrical breast

Curved up is good actually. Hits all the good spots.

Women love the upward curve, can't speak to anything else.

You tard, a completely straight dick is uncomfortable, just Google it.

dicks that curve upwards hit the g spot better so i'm guessing they like it

What about curved down?

My dick curves upward, try fucking her sideways op.

I have gone to a doctor to see if im healthy and she said that if the dick curves up it can be a sign of peyronie disease but it has to curved atleast 60 degrees

Curved dicks are fine. The average human penis has a curvature of about 5-7 degrees.

To alleviate your worries, get it out of the way early in the date and just whip it out.

Are you from Hammerfell?

Mine's shaped like pic related. Bitches tell me that shit is cash...

Mine curves up but also has a bend in the middle that makes it point a bit left. A girl who likes deepthroating just sat to the side and she said it made things easier, other girls haven't really commented on it, usually they just talk about the size more. Almost 7 inch here with like 5.5 girth or something

Don't worry OP, mine curves left too and its not a problem. If you wanna do some magic, make her lay on her right side and pound her. Dick curving left will go to her front and ruin dat pussi boi

Just so you know, a curved dick comes from which hand you use to masturbate.

A left bending dick means you're right handed

I spoke to a clothing designer who always needed to know which was the dominant hand for a male when he made their clothes, so he knew which way the dick would likely be facing in their trousers

Underrated post

One of the reason's I have never masturbated in my life. Fucking hurts because of this disease.

I don't even want a women, I just want to jerk off.

Yeah, go suck a bendy dick faggot. Im right handed, jerk off with my left and dick bends to the left.

Do doggy style, that's the answer.

Mine is around 6.5 inches and has 6 girth is it good?

reverse cowgirl also

wow, what a pretty individual

dont worry op
like breasts, penises come in different shapes, forms and sizes.
i recall my first time being a mental tour de france for me extactly because of the same "problem".

pic unrelated, but wobbly

Have you ever considered going for surgery?It must be very bad not masturbating because of this disease

set your mind at ease. fuck her like this

True, that also works.

I'm my experience being curved or not doesn't make a difference in how good it feels. But you should be prepared for light hearted teasing.

Im confused whats happening here?

Curved down guy here. Never had a problem, even though it's very curved.
Just get her doggy or reverse cowboy.
Also, put a cushion under her ass for missionary.
Gotta say they love it.

It's fine, most dicks have some curve. As long as it's not a fucking right angle no one will care.

Only in missionary

drastically curved (left) guy here. I have no problem when fucking, magically. All you should be worried about is size honestly.

who says shes gonna see yo dik fgt?

don't worry about it, faggot

curved dick in girl lying sideways
sorry

Bent upwards hits good places... other bends dont make much diference, they normally curve because the way you wank, same as the way girls lips sit depend on where they place their fingers. If you dont like the bend you could always swap hands and see if it evens up, lol.

Incredibly underrated post.

Hahahaha this is so dumb that it's funny