Hello everyone this is Stefan Molyneux from FreedomainRadio...

>Hello everyone this is Stefan Molyneux from FreedomainRadio, the world's largest """"""""philosophy"""""""" show on the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9gjZpG_03A
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu-eEZ-8y6U
archive.org/details/molyneux
youtube.com/watch?v=hMeiDVv5t8I
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAY IT /pol

I don't know this guy well, but I watched one of his videos today. He obscures what can be a decent point with being a drama queen, and I worry for anyone that knows him because he is going to commit mass murder one day.

Dick pic or GTFO.

No homo

not an argument

Stop bullying Stefan. This man is not my dad, this man is not my dad!

This ťbh

There's something very manipulative about the way he speaks and debates, can't put my finger on what it is exactly. So far I've seen him making only a few logical errors; and that troubles me because I tend to think very logically. I see that there is much more to him than you'd think, and not in a good way. My feelings tell me that he is a horrible person underneath, a lier and a manipulator but my logical thought can't explain why.

That's what bugs me about him.

>muh logic this
>my logic that

shut yer trap nerd boy and listen: this bald twat only appears logical because his philosophical principles are a giant mess of circulatory logic. "i am right, therefore i am right" is his motto and you see it in various video where actually smart people talk to him. the flat earth video is probably the pinnacle of this. one-dollar-man argues with his perfect image: a guy that has flawlessly advocated his viewpoint and it lead stefan to just laughing everything off.

everyone post "not an arguemnt" 50 times as it's comedy gold and still funny

stef is my fav cancer patient

not an argument desu

>just fuck my shit up

Would really love to get sauce on this episode.

Like why would he do this.

i like his videos but notice they only have 50-60k views...Is that enough for him to keep making videos? how can he become more popular?

>flat-earth video
Dude didn't fucking understand science, and when Stefan brought some facts up, he used bullshit excuses.

i didn't agree with his position but he just did exactly the same as stefan: defending inane positions with pure sophistry. it seems you have been spanked as a child if you don't get this.

This is literally, fucking LITERALLY, not an argument

He doesn't monetize his videos. He only takes money from donations.

not an argument

B-b-b-but.... I wasn't trying to argue :(

Say what you want about him, but sometimes he hits the nail on the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9gjZpG_03A

This is a pretty good video if you want to see why Richard was such a shit president.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu-eEZ-8y6U

well I replied to your post in 6 seconds, so I didn't even read it desu

That dude need to get a life.

He pumps out a new 1-2hour video every few hours everyday.

Go outside, man!

Indeed.

Any philosopher worth his weight will tell you that any approach to politics is always its own worst enemy.

He begged for donations his entire career and yet someone he's not a welfare queen? Even had the audacity to shit talk someone who donated one dollar because somehow he's too good for that.

Still not an argument.

it used to be one video per week or so
he's live streaming his mental breakdown

He provides/produces something though, a nignog on welfare doesn't.

what is up with this molyneux guy? is he completely crazy? seems to be more unhinged every video

NOT

I don't know why but there's just something so comfy about Stefan. I love the memes too. Keep em coming Sup Forums-bros

Stefanthony Molyneauxtano here, the internet's biggest philosophy nerd

What'd you think of this argument, did you love it? Did you hate it?

it's the most entertaining thing this year so far

AN

Do

you

support

the

use

of

violence

against

me?

SIMPLE QUESTION

I love molyposting

that's some top notch arguing nederbro

Tell me honestly, isn't this just viral marketing?
Steph, we know it's you

Can I bum a dollar from anyone?

I'm not really a fan of Smashing Pumpkins

DO YOU SUPPORT OF ME GETTING OF SHOT?

the demon inside of you is struggling as it is dragged into the light
let it go
if it is logical it is logical

Not an argument

protip: you can't argue with this
archive.org/details/molyneux

The second pic I already knew it was coming

Fuckin kekked

I actually kinda like Molyneux

>the demon inside of you is struggling as it is dragged into the light
>let it go
I cri evrytim
youtube.com/watch?v=hMeiDVv5t8I

Oh Stefan. Your transition over the last year or so has been quite entertaining. You from 85% faggot to like 35% faggot. Good job, keep up the transition and we will see you on the alt right soon.

ARGUMENT
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

Howling at this

If this post is dubs I will leak Stefan nudes. No lie, got them from a jilted ex-lover.

Prepare your de-FOOing holes

is that a jew in that thumbnail?
or does she(?) just look weird?

Kek

What was the deal with this?

We tease with love

wtf what am I seeing

>Jud
i dont really believe you

Why do you hate Molyneux, Sup Forums ? He redpills a lot of people. I don't get it.

Holy kek, I still like him

Maybe we get him to make a AMA on Sup Forums?

Did anyone listen to Seventh Son's song on Molly?
youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

Do you support violence against him? Do you support him getting raped? Do you support him getting shot?

He's the most redpilled youtube by far because of his intelligence. Sup Forums just get upset because they don't understand AnCapism because they are submissive little fascists

Only recently has he gotten unhinged. That video where he cries about the Muslim mayor is pretty sad. It's also bad that he was defending a literal Jew Rothschild who was running for mayor.

Fuck of TRS faggot

Why, they are great. I am also not TRS.

Hes reposting a comment he recieved you faggots bur

Mike Enoch, the guy who runs that whole organization is a self hating Jew
>youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ

Their whole operation is cringeworthy. The community of listeners is autistic as fuck

By the way so the problem of Sup Forums with Stef is that he doesnt have an irrational and collectivist hatred for a whole ethnicity that has the largest average intelligence?

Hey niggers did anyone else get tired of The Daily Shoah? I can't stand to listen to Mike wheeze and Ghoul speak in a monotone voice for three hours

Plus hateful heretic left and Chateau Heartiste hasn't made an Autiste in months

ONE

He encourages people to break ties with their family if for any reason they ever did not like the relation they had with the family.

I am unsure how many sheepish people will follow that advice, but it might be funny.

Not an argument.

>Sup Forums is one person
It's just reddiors and retarded americans who simply cannot comprehend.

ME GETTING SHOT?
E

G
E
T
T
I
N
G

S
H
O
T
?

Also, that's not an argument.

I don't see the problem with that tbqh. If you don't get along with your family why should you have anything to do with them?

Between Plato, Aristotle, Kant and Molyneux, which is the greatest? Serious question.

>internet videoblogger philosopher
Goddamit pol, go read some decent book, not retarder youtube videos and podcasts

>""""""""""""""""""""""""somethingsomething"""""""""""""""""""""""""

This meme needs to die. Even "something" is fucking retarded but the millenials have found a way to exceed all the expectations.

Aristotle.

1. Aristotle
2. Molyneux
3. Kant
4. Plato

ive watched i mean listened to almost all his videos for the past several months but posting memes is fun

>""""""""
not an argument

>self hating Jew
>buying into the Jewish meme created to shut down opposition from within

That's reaching quite a lot, tbqh. But even if, so what? You really think there are not people who are (((technically being a jew))), but identify as white and oppose global merchantry?
The community is basically Sup Forums, so they are as autistic as us.

DOLLARIDOO

Isn't Molyneux's contribution to the history of philosophy greater than Aristotle's though?

What has he said about this?

People of Europe, accept the teachings of Molyneux: Logic, fact, truth and arguments

Kant and Plato are mystics. Aristotle was great in his own right but of course he didn't have marginal revolution, Adam Smith, Ludvig von Mises and so forth so his works are merely the cornerstone for a much elaborate work.

>People of Europe, accept the teachings of Molyneux
Not an argument.