Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my PSP and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

you never gonna get one with this acne cancer

go to a fucking doctor man its not hard and they will help treat that shit.

It goes away eventually. I had the same, now has gone. Don't overwash, that makes it worse. Don't drink beer, that makes it worse. Don't pick at it, that makes it worse. Don't put harsh creams on it. That makes your skin burn.

Why cover your eyes when they are the least of your problems

5 years ago i had the same shit it got away after treating and shit, now still no gf

you look like the victim of an acid attack

Oh shit. I know who that is! And I really doubt it's you, OP.

There are guys with acne who have girlfriends.
There are guys with clear skin who just say inside playing PSP and posting here.

You need to stop blaming a physical issue and start addressing the real problem - your personality and motivation.

Fuck off with this pasta

Well the acne has certainly gotten worse since the last time I saw this pasta but nobody truly cares.

Best thing for ya dude is go to the local deaf and blind school. Get a blind girlfriend. Problem solved. If she reads you face your fucked.

How's you're diet?... You're clearly going through puberty therefore you will be dealing with some acne no matter what but you can try to eat healthier foods, especially laying off of sugar and oily foods.

Lucky day jitsack....

My fix without a doctors trip is to go to the store and buy some lever 2000 its a bar of soap. Wash your face with that 2 times a day and I think you will clear up a bit

I heard that delicatessen food doesnt help too. When I'm on a meat/cheese rampage during winter, my skin is more greasy, maybe it's true

Acutane for 4-6 months, try it

Medifag here. Go see a dermatologist, ask for vitamin A. Best cure for acne, usually gone in a few months. Then you can play PSP in peace.

Isotretinoin -> 6-12 months and its fixed up. Look it up!

>go paleo lifestyle for at least 3-5 weeks
>this should me your skin way better
>good luck

Minocycline

>Feels better since one doesn't have skin cancer anymore
>Feels terrible due to self-realization skin cancer wasn't the problem

Is this real or a repost?

Is that you OP? That's fucking ridiculous. Get on accutane pronto

Accutane is the solution. No one deserves to have to live with that

accutane (aka isotretinoin); gone in 6 months. 5% benzoyl peroxide cream before bed. Sorted.

How are isotretinoin's side-effects? Do you lose hair or have fucking dry eyes?

> PSP

If you stop playing an outdated console, maybe then you will have a chance

Sleep on a fresh towel everyday under your head. I heard it really helped people. Not only splash but wash your face with water gently and thoroughly
Also go to a fucking doctor

Seriously op. Go see a doctor. There are plenty of drugs out there to get rid of it. I was in a similar situation to you going back about 20 years ago. Only took a few months of meds and it completely cleared up the skin.

Just jerk off then you don't need a gf

You don't want a girlfriend. They pressure you into having kids and if you have empathy then you don't want to create something that can suffer.

Get a girlfriend who also has acne

You're playing PSP? Get rekt loser!

holy fuck check this
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

Try taking accutane user

Accutane. Stay off alcohol for a year, no more acne.

dry lips and skin is the most common effects

>50 replies
>no an hero

You get rid of the acne problem, fucking underage
Go to >>>fa
They can help you

I hope you see this.

Cut wheat and sugar out of your diet. Only whole foods like fruits and veggies and meat. My son is 10 and was starting to get acne and was always coming down with chest infections. We cut his diet back to just meat, veggies, and fruit and his acne cleared up in a week. If you put shit into your body, shit is what will come out.

This is the best advice here.

>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

why would you want a girlfriend witrh an acne problem?

A few things that will 100% help...

- change your pillow case to a clean one every night
- drink a lot of water everyday
- eat a lot of fruit and veg (oranges are especially good)
- don't over wash your face or use anything harsh on your skin
- avoid shit food e.g. chocolate / fast food and try avoid beer

good luck OP

Yeah, I know, but I'm worried about the other symptoms

From time to time I have dry eyes in the morning, and sometimes they even stick to the eye lids.

There are other complications I'm worried about, but the dermatologists, almost every single of them, tell me "nah, this product is fucking awesome, just take the pills without a second thought". Obviously, I'm concerned they are just promoting the product instead of looking for my best interest

no sugar, no white bread, no sweet bread, no porkmeat, no stress, less beer (choose other kinds of alcohol if u have to, try not to touch and change your pillow sheets constantly...

Sorry, but you don't/
Address the problem and then you can try and procure a woman.
your acne is fucking gross dude.

Go vegan. Seriously.