"If you fight the fire, it wins"

>"If you fight the fire, it wins"

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2689492/trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-battle-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/?sf25936599=1
youtube.com/watch?v=P6D3RNsRqpI
metronews.ca/news/canada/2012/11/13/justin-trudeaus-campaign-looks-to-obamas-team-for-lessons.html
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you get burned, you win.

Rescue vehicles cause too large a carbon footprint.

the weedman actually believes the fire won

it's a big fire

for you

Would it hurt if I took away your refugees?

We need to come up with an approach that is ecologically and economically responsible

globalnews.ca/news/2689492/trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-battle-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/?sf25936599=1

I hope this country burns to the ground.

>lets in sandniggers
>lets in chinks
>lets in fire
1 year later
>lets in plague
>lets in tornados
>lets in ebola
not progressive enough
>Seals canada in glass dome and pumps in airborne AIDS
In my lifetime I hope

>Yes. The fire rises!

do you think alberta independance will ever gain traction

It would be extremely painful

the weed man started the fire himself you will think twice about going all blue in the next election

We're going to save you, Canadabros.

Just hold on. We're coming.

for Jews
>TrudeauandSoros.jpg

he just wants to make his papa proud of him for once

Is this an inside job? It seems weird to reject the help of THREE OTHER COUNTRIES.

>tfw I use to live in the states for a few years

I want to move back to the south, fuck this place.

Reminder that he never said this about killing your enemies and that Sup Forums only spews this meme because they have no real criticism of him.
It's satire don't put too much thought into it

>if you light the blunt, you win eh

Isn't it unbearably hot there all the time?

I secretly want to escape all this and settle down in some small forgotten Canadian town where no one's ever heard of a nigger. Do they still exist?

We have them by the boatload in Newfoundland. Shit even St. John's is like 100% white outside of the university and downtown.

I really love this place.

I don't know, the comfiest place I know is St. Johns, Newfoundland. Lived there for a couple years and by far my favorite province to live in.

>Sup Forums only spews this meme because they have no real criticism of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6D3RNsRqpI

lmfao

New Brunswick and Newfoundland are both like 95% white, 4% native

We killed all the natives on the island of Newfoundland long ago. Labrador is a whole different story though.

Immigrants go where there are jobs to be had and money to be earned. Communities that are almost entirely white are therefore generally also very poor.

what did he mean by this?

On the bright side at least all the fires will burn out leaving plenty of nice desert wasteland. Eventually you guys can get your own Phoenix, Arizona!

My Great grandfather use to live on signal hill from 1935 to 1949. He use to shoot the noon canon every noon and stuff and cleaned all weaponry everyday.

Obviously the Beothuk are gone, but doesn't Newfoundland have Aboriginals that migrated from Labrador or from other provinces?

So out of 100 people 5 are not white? You need some urgent diversity.

Talk hit get shit

>mfw Canada lib-cucks had to settle for the white version of Obama...

was that a headshot ?

the population of new brunswik equal 400,000 people loll , 3/4 on welfare or E.i. ... kek

Some of the Mi'kmaq we shipped in to help kill the Beothuk stuck around but they're a pretty insignificant percentage of the population and they don't bother anyone.

wow. respectful salutations to your great gran.

loooool

technically natives are counted together with whites for census purposes, New Brunswick is like 1% "visible minority"

Is it still fucking burning? Canada, what gives man?

Literally this.

metronews.ca/news/canada/2012/11/13/justin-trudeaus-campaign-looks-to-obamas-team-for-lessons.html

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/

>both used the same campaign slogan of 'CHANGE' and useful idiots ate it right up

Ban assault lighters

why? I'm from SW Ontario and it's all the Canada I've known.

#NotAllFires

According to the NHS, Newfoundland and Labrador is 8.5% Aboriginal. For reference's sake, Saskatchewan is 16% Aboriginal and Manitoba is 17% Aboriginal.

There's a point to be made that most of your province's Aboriginals are in Labrador, but most of Saskatchewan and Manitoba's are in the far north, equally isolated.

Natives aren't counted together with whites, but they are counted separately from visible minorities. Canada's censuses have three broad categories for race: white, visible minority (Asian, African, Arab, Latin American, Mixed Race, etc) and aboriginal.

When we talk about Newfoundland we're talking about Newfoundland. Not Labrador. They are two very different places.

>noon cannon

ENGLAND ON DAMAGE CONTROL
FUCK OFF BIG BEN

Frig off Randy

>tfw it is 4:20 and you blaze it so hard that >772 mi2 get burnt as well