'My daughter's mixed race - should she be booted out...

> 'My daughter's mixed race - should she be booted out?' Moment brave mother and her daughter stood up to neo-Nazi protestors advocating a 'free, white Britain'

DUDE CURLY HAIR = MIXED RACE LMAO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3581295/My-daughter-s-mixed-race-booted-Moment-brave-mother-daughter-stood-neo-Nazi-protestors-advocating-free-white-Britain.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bristolpost.co.uk/VIDEO-Watch-mum-brave-daughter-stand-neo-Nazi/story-29249294-detail/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hRbycwAXc0A&sns=fb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, along with the mother for being a race traitor.

How is it brave exactly? She's in the overwhelming majority with her sentiments. The protesters are clearly far more brave

YES! STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES!

>My daughter's mixed race - should she be booted out?

Yes, through the chimney.

The idea of these women being brave is hilarious. What's the guy going to do? Knock her out in broad daylight in the middle of a crowded square on camera? Also, Bath's one of the whitest, most middle class cities in England. I'm sure a lot of these people would be changing their tune if it became Bradford.

kek more jewish than money

I have two kids that are mixed. They get my iq all the while having the negro muscle mass. Who the Fuck cares as long as they don't inherit the black culture which is trash. I'm raising my son's to be true patriots, I'm the Thomas Jefferson of dads.

This.
It's the same as the "brave" atheist meme, how are you brave when you are doing exactly what the media and schools tell you to do?

Filthy nigger lovers all need to put to death.

>be me
>driving
>in a school zone
>school cop driving behind me
>tail light goes out
>officer puts on the lights
>pull over
>"sir, your tail light went out just a minute ago, thought i'd let you know with a ticket."
>"you don't think you could give me a break since you watched it go out and i had no idea nor would have had an idea for quite some time?"
>scribbles on the ticket like a pig

White women will fight tooth and nail to keep the steady flow of immigration intact in the UK. They love the stretching of their white pussies from the pounding of a big nigga dick. And being impregnated by superior black seed.

This. I'm mixed and not degenerate.

>superior

>Blantantly clickbait {{current year}} trash piece
>MUH WOT?! BRI'AIN NOT A W'ITE COUNTY?
I love the guardian comment section. I love you great-britain.

r/theDonald has really turned this place into cancer.

yes and so should you
fucking your drug dealer for free drugs is not bravery

Look at this nigger.
>implying I'm from reddit.
>implying I'm voting for trump.

First of all, that's not how genetics work. Your wife's IQ drags your children's down.

Second, blacks have lower muscle mass than whites.

>'My daughter's mixed race - should she be booted out?'
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

nigger & nigger lovers need to fuck off

Who's her daughter's father? Tom Jones?

Implying I'm mixed with nigger.

This looks like the guy from National Action. His response was pretty weak, stick by your positions sir. "She looks white" was a cop out. Also you could have done a cheeky 1 liner to the crusty virtue signalling at you.

What is wrong with having a white Britain ? Why is it okay to have Black Country, Arab country but when white want to remain white it's bad ?

It's a fact that black people have more muscle mass and that they have a hard time swimming because of it.

> amerimongrels

>Current year
>Not an argument

Good thing Pol is a Christian banter board or id thing half of you are retarded.

Then why do skinny blacks still find it harder to swim?

The daughter and her should be be booted out, IMO

You need to go back to wherever you came from. You're ruining this board.

>niggers
>muscle mass

kek all you monkeys are good for is running like the cowards you are

too bad you cant outrun bullets

day of the rope soon

is donald trump black?

WE

Oh that's one of those transniggers.
Yeah they should be hanged from trees, just like the niggers they love so much.

Fuck, I live there. I could have seen that if I happened to be walking past. It's near the place I get my sandwiches.

Anyhow, I'd have the mother killed. The daughters only sin was being born to a shitty parent with poor decision making skills.

How far back does the numpty wish to go ? considering there have been remains from Roman times found in London of African people . The levels of racism in this country are rising and must be stopped , we are all the same regardless of ancestory , place of birth and we all die the same .
lol britcucks

But I'm from here, user.
>yfw half German half israeli.

My sister has frizzy as fuck hair and she's Irish. Is Irish a different race now? But I thought race was a social construct? I'm confused...

No, it isn't a fact. Niggers have a hard time swimming because they have a higher center of gravity due to longer legs and shorter torsos.

>be me
>tail light is out
>get pulled over, receive ticket
>content it by mail, receive court date
>show up to court with a picture of my car I photoshopped to show tail light now lighting up as expected
>it works, charges dropped
>drive away in my car with the tail light still busted

fuck da police

>FTW mixed race and have shitty hair.
Gas me please.

Swim nigger!

Swim!

found the subhuman.

Just need to find a tree to hang you from nigger

white WE WUZ'S are so much worse than black ones. with dindus, its expected

Why can't we have a white nation?

It's 2016

Because their retarded. Quit trying to poke a hole in my arguement

Because we aren't fighting for it. We care more about being liked than surviving.

>tfw nigger rape baby

Well look what I found here boys. She's a bloody SJW. Half castes always seem to get into far left politics, it's how they deal with their identity crisis.

bristolpost.co.uk/VIDEO-Watch-mum-brave-daughter-stand-neo-Nazi/story-29249294-detail/story.html

Because whites can't ever band together based solely off of skin tone like other races do. It's everyone v. the jew anyway.

I'm white and my gfs black.

Also, her grandfather is Jamaican, is she Sargon's sister?

>They get my iq all
Nope, they get on average the mean of your IQ and your wife's.
>negro muscle mass
Oh I guess all the fact that the top like 50 power lifters in the world are white guys must be because they're mixed, right?

Since the articles dump her name, a quick Facebook search identifies that her father was in fact white.

I couldn't give a shit if you're black or white, but someone pretending to be what is perceived as an 'oppressed race/class etc etc' for the victimhood that it entails, literally cancer.

They have trouble swimming because they have a lower body fat percentage, which is an adaptation to running around naked in Africa raping each other you nigger.

Yeah, that's the paradox of white success. Individualism means you are constantly competing with everyone which produces great innovations but it also means you face dangers alone.

>grandfather is Jamaican
[Cuckolding intensifies]

Could you imagine the power levels that could be reached if whites and off whites banded together aginst the jew? No more nigs nigging down the education system. Hell there might even be some smart ones in a few generations.

The mother is a bog standard virtue signaler. Check it out, she is already trying to cash in on virtue points from the video. She prob had a mixed race child to virtue signal.

She has a Jamaican grandfather you tit. You are allowed to read the article, you know.

But her and her family still have family in Ireland and they went to visit them last summer.

You are dumb. I am pretty sure you do not have to pay that if you go down to the police station and show them you already got it fixed. They just know that every other nigger they give one to will not.

oy vey these neo-nazi have gone to far.

This article literally gave me a flashback to when my grandmother was holocausted by the nazis at the age of 5 in 1948.

>that nose
oy vey

Would impregnate/10

It's fun to see white liberal males think themselves so superior because they're totally fine with importing unrestrained blacks who hit on half the white women they see and end up impregnating some of them.
"What, you mean you don't enjoy getting cucked?"
- Liberal white male

My sides have left the atmosphere

>But her and her family still have family in Ireland and they went to visit them last summer.

Top kek. Quite precise details.

have another, user

Gaschamber positive.

I agree I had trouble swimming when I was dyel but, in true Sup Forums fashion.
>yeah navy seals are horrible swimmers chuckle fuck.

>people actually think like this

SCUM!
GLOBALIST SCUM!
I WILL CRUSH YOU.
I SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES YOU WICKED, WICKED DEVIL!
I'LL MELT YOU DOWN INTO A PILE OF BURNING BLACK SLAG.
CHOOSE WHICH SIDE YOU'RE ON, BUDDY. BECAUSE I'M COMING FOR YA.

>TFW wife is black and we both hate black men

>Because their retarded.
>their

Oh boy here we go again...

>Should she be booted out

No she should have her arms and legs amputated and forced to swim back to Pakishitstan, same with the traitorous whore of a mother.

>NOT HANGING THE RACE TRAITOR MOTHER

The congo has never been a black country. Fucking racists, open the borders.

I'd have to go through her Facebook posts since this was last summer. And I don't talk to her all that much considering I now live in Texas and her Washington state. Hold on.

>named savannah

Jesus Christ, this is the mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRbycwAXc0A&sns=fb

Joshua?

>Build a wall and have Mexico pay for it ! Trump has been nominated obviously he was the best candidate chosen by the People of America so why disagree??

Ahhhhh my bad lol, thought you talking about the quadroon in the article.

niggers go home. this is not a board to discuss racemixing. Please kill your abomination.

LMAO, Sup Forumstards IRL in all their autistic awkwardness. That fat loser even came out to drop that retarded meme.

Own up, which one of you goobers went to this?

>elect someone I like
>obviously the best candidate, get over it

>elect someone I don't like
>omg how could anybody vote for them? They are literally Hitler, Goebbels and George W. Bush combined

Argumentum ad populum is a hell of a drug.

Yes.

The Congo belongs to Belguim, give back clay.

Pahaha nice find. Holy crap lads.

Went through les co(a?)nnor, dingle, some place called cliffs of moher and other random places. Last name is Durfey.

How can you not want to explore that? Don't white people like exploring shit?

Bait

kek

would gas/10

she's definitely 1/4 black or less

Lol, he is not a good example of Sup Forumsack, his responses were weak. Any prominent figure in the Alt right such as Richard Spencer, Millenial Woes or Jared Taylor for example would be able to defeat them in a debate easily. This guy doesn't have a solid foundation.

i would eat her asshole