SECRETS THREAD? SECRETS THREAD!

SECRETS THREAD? SECRETS THREAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/880.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not fbi thread

Have a pic that I shouldn't.

Her ex is my friend. He forced into her house (she lives alone) and put her to suck. He put his phone on sink to film it all and sent me to brag

>put her to suck.

bump

Congresswoman, on the afternoon of April 12th of this year, were you or were you not put to suck?

I'm secretly into incest and want to have sex with my sister and cousin, but cannot ask them.

he put me to suck but i did not put.

some fantasies are better left as fantasies, for everyone's sake.

have u done anything with them?

never! ive seen my cousins tits but thats it.

how old are they?

I secretly want to be kidnapped, thrown into a van and gang raped by a pack of thug niggas. Being someone's cum dumpster bitch turns me on so much. I'm a guy.

I am having an affair with my girlfriends best friend who is the girlfriend of one of my friends.

pics of proof

: How to make a simple sentence complicated.

Rephrase please

I don't keep "proof" that would be insanely stupid

I have a small penis and love being made fun of for it

Through some google sleuthing I've discovered that the girl on seeking arrangement I'm talking to is really 17 instead of 19. I'm going to fuck her anyway.

some times I post pictures of my self in WWYD/fap threads just to get a self confidence boost

female?

One time I stuck a tube up my ass and my 400 pound girlfriend spread her ass cheeks and sat on the other end of the tube and blew an enormous and very long fart into my ass

I went to prison in my early 20's and nobody who knows me now (late 30's) knows about it other than my dad

duh

picture proof + timestamp?

doing the sex with gf's bestie/friend's gf

What for?
How did you keep it secret?

And any potential employers unless you're a neetfag

what did you do?

would ruin the secret fuck off

If my ex asked for me to be with her. I would leave my wife within ten minutes and without saying a word. I love my wife, but I would give the world to be with my ex.

I've also been messaging my ex on a second phone that my SO doesn't know about.

insecure and a shitty personality, good luck to you

i fucked a prostitute

My girlfriend got a new job that requires her to be away from me for days on end. The first week she's gone I posted an ad on craigslist. Second or third night finally got a hit. She's a knock out, waaay out of my league. I drive an hour and a half to meet her. She's real, even hotter than her pictures. We fuck for almost an hour and a half, then just make out and watch That 70s show.
We were talking more, I hung out with her a second time. Then ghosted.
I know I shouldn't even be thinking about her in the first place, I still love my gf, but man it sucks!

bump

what did add say? what kind of pics did you put in it? what does the CL girl look like?

Closet diaperfag. Sucks.

I steal panties from my sister and she's starting to become suspicious. She keeps bringing up that she keeps losing her panties. Pic related

I secretly wish that my brother and his husband would share me. The thought of it is fucking intoxicating and i hate myself for it.

I really wish to be the star of a 100 man bukakae and take a bath in cum

I walk around at night and pee on cars that belong to QT grills

I'm secretly making a virus to infect all my classmates they are fucking normies and they every day say "we live dank memes" but they never seen a fucking dank meme

My grill was out of town for a few. nights and I used CL to find a male cum slut. I fuck him and came on his back. Didn't say a word to the guy.

All the social justice movements these days are for boring normal fucks.

Go for it.

Godspeed, sir.

I got drunk and fucked my sister's ass. It was so tight and hot like fire

I was beyond drunk at a party with my gf and sister in law.
All went home together, all fell asleep. I woke up diamonds and suck the nearest tit. Sister in law wasn't even mad: just said that's as far as you go, but let me keep sucking and pinching for another 30mins.

Tell them and go for it.

Shame is for dead people.

ignore this & go to
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

im just imagining this situation where this poor gay fuck gets fucked by this dead faced silent dude and he keeps asking questions and every time he does you just fucked him harder the whole cheating on your wife with some dude is bad enough but not saying anything while fucking the poor fag thats just rude man

Alright folks, regarding the above thing about all the modern social justice movements being whiny and boring.

Let's make some new weird ones.

There's lots of good material in here to get started.

Just stop being ashamed of whatever weird shit you like, and just stand up for it and say it's awesome whenever someone says eew.

And yeah you'll probably get killed by the normies, but whatever. Everyone'll love you after they win.

Ready set go.

Sincerely,
- Sup Forums

Basically:
>I walked in
>he was naked and blindfolded
>I pushed him over the couch and smashed
>I pulled Dom off and painted his back
>I pulled up pants, turned and left.

i dont know why but thats just weird to me
i mean you do you no judgment but not even
saying one thing to the person your fucking
i dont know man

I regularly cheat on my military husband with warm, creamy, steamy and oh so dreamy logrolls of hot shit from Andy Sixx's asshole...

Me too

This one should be good

On a meeting a few days ago, we are doing some things I've never done before and am trying to learn as much as I can right now at home. Also will have to figure out so much on my own since others don't want to help ,but I'll see how far I get before everything turns to fire. Cool thing is I might be overcomplicating it and wont be as involved as I think in the whole process, we're getting other depts in involved, I'll know more next week

Fucking love this job though

Thats kinda fucked yo HF wrecking tour life kiddo

You should recycle.
Take one and jerk it.
Then put it back and take another one.
Take a guess who they will think is the thief.
Its you weirdo.

Go get em
>go get em gud

Also, I bet we could save some time if we stick up for each other's weird fucked-up preference shit too.

Like, for example, I don't want to fuck dead people, cuz eew, but whatever, hooray for fucking dead people.

So like, if you wanted to fuck dead people, and before today you had like, zero people on your team, now it would look like you had one. Cuz of the part where that user (i.e., me) was like "hooray."

Let's do that.

It'll be like the current social justice shit but without the whining and the tribalism.

Plus all the causes will be interesting and fucked up.

It's kind of retarded that we're letting the whiny fucks beat us at this.

And yeah, obviously this is a really bad idea.

But whatever. Most good ideas are bad.

Now call me a fag and let's go do this.

And if you get in trouble, just blame me.

Ok, end of thing.

I Raped a girl once at a university dormitory while visiting for a party.

I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

this lil cutie is my neighbors youngest and prettiest daughter.
she comes from a very very poor family, my neighbor is a fuck up, she drinks a lot and all the money he earns goes to booze, his wife must work two lame-payed jobs just to get the house running, so the girls (3 of them) are left on their own.
they go to school whenever they want, they do whatever they want, they don't have any authority in life.
the youngest one caught my attention when she was at my place several times to play with my puppies that i was giving away for free.
since then i called her to come and play with them whenever i saw her passing by.
i was always there for her, we talked, played, joking around and jokes where usually with sexual innuendo.
i noticed she liked that like every girl her age, and that was the point.
after some time she started opening to me, how she lives hard and they don't have the money.
so i started giving her money like a gesture, very small ammounts so she can't say no if i am very pushy.
after some time i started buying her some stuff.
clothes, some things for school, so we became a very good friends but she always kept it low cuz i am 39 which is just two years younger than her father.
she started coming to my place more often and since she hit the puberty i was the one supporting her to embrace the bad girl inside she was.
i bought some booze several times,and told her that we can do this whenever she wants but only two of us alone, cuz that way she will be more up in front of the kids her age.
i bought her cigs she started smoking. i am a smoker to so we just sat there, drank some beer and smoked a whole pack for the night.
it was the coolest thing for her.
and every time she was a little drunk i was able to turn the party on the playing and fun side.
so we would tickle, wrestle and do stuff like that, where i could touch her and feel her body.
after several times she noticed what i was doing but played along..........

Head north-east and follow the whistle. A red light will mark your arrival. A dead man in a cage holds a secret in his chest, the map reveals the rest. Solve the clue and you'll obtain the reward.

Okay Johnny Cash.

first year at university i lived in the dorms on the same floor as the laundry. it was like just down the hall. i stole a shit ton of girls underwear from the dryers and blew loads into them. like half the time i would then go put the splooged underwear right back into the dryer where i found them. this would usually only be like in the middle of the night.

never got caught.

those were some good faps. ill never forget them.

I once took a thousand cocks in the ass from a thousand different men all in a single. I sucked them all off and swallowed up all the cum. Ever since then I have literally been unable to stop sucking cocks! -OP

hitomi.la/galleries/880.html

I was eating out a girl once and ate what I thought was a jolly rancher.

greentext

......cuz every now and then she took some money from me i guess her thoughts were "well i can return in some sort and he is a good friend"
exactly my intention.
after some time i started touching her more often, even when she is not drunk, and i saw she wasn't into it at all so i told her while hugging her to put a hand in my back pocked.
she did and found a phone i bought for her.
the smile and her face was crazy wide and she hugged me strong, so i used the chance to kiss her neck and lick it with my tongue.
now she let me do that too.....
i knew the money can do stuff with her.
my hands were all over her body that night and i didn't go down but played with her nips over her shirt.
since she knew this was nothing that bad, in fact from her breathing i knew she likes it a lot.
after some time i got to her lil puss, and rubbing over pants before letting me dryhump her.
i came in my pants so many times, i took her hand several times and place it on my hard cock while it was hard.... and also after when i cum, just to make her curious and feel my wet junk, and what she is doing to me.
it took me two weeks more with dryhumping and some more money to finally fuck her.......
she has the tightest pussy ever, and apparently i was her first.........

what did gf say?

Is that where the girl is, or is this a way for you to murder people? (Not like you would give a honest answer, but i would like to see what you say.)

begin greentext
It was in a long hallway of rooms, parties going on and it was pretty loud.
At the end of the hall there was a little cubby area with some snack/soda machines.
I was high as hell on something and not thinking straight, but when I went to get a drink I saw a hot blonde in there getting a snack.
Acting on a wild impulse I ran up behind her and grabbed her from behind, my hand on her mouth.
I told her to close her eyes, do not turn around, and not to make a sound or I would kill her.
She was wearing some kind of skimpy pajamas or sweatpants or something. I don't really remember.
I made her kneel down in front of me and I pulled down her pants.
She started whimpering as I played with her pussy and butthole for a minute or two so I punched her in the back of the head.
Told her if she made another sound I would kill her.
I then started fucking her pussy. I was so turned on I came in like 45 seconds of hard thrusting.
She made a few quiet grunts and sobs, but nothing too loud.
After I finished I told her to lay there for at least 5 minutes or I would know and come kill her.
Afterwards I freaked out and got the hell out of there as fast as I could.
Spent the next month waiting for the cops. They never came. This was 2 years ago.
Never did find out who she was.
/greentext

With some employers in the US. it's 3 years (or whatever) since you got out.

There are no women involved. The body belongs to a serial murdered, rapist, and thief, the prize is his collection, it is around half a million dollars in jeweler and various currencies, along with enough evidence to shut around fifty cold cases.

fucking nice..although I think you dropped this >L

I'd be more ashamed of having a 400 pound girlfriend.

>begin greentext
Kek, found the newfag.

it's been almost three and a half years since i am fucking this lil cutie and because of me and stuff i bought and taught her..... she looks like this today.
nobody knows this about us, and the fact i am the reason she is like this now.
but money can do wonderful things

i once gave champchong head when we were drunk

>I once shot Jean Reno just to watch him die.

Did you put her to suck?

obviously

im actually curious about this post

When i used to pet or house sit, i would invariably sneak into drawers and look for panties, toys, all that. This one 16 year old girl (at the time) who i really have a thing for is a family friend, i would take her panties and jerk off with them around my cock n balls.

But i never came in her panties or took them, i didnt have the balls. I did recently find some pics in my phone.

Everyone in my family thinks I started dating my wife when she was 17.

She was actually 12 when we started dating.

I was 20 when we started dating.

"complicated" are you actually retarded?

I masturbate before work to put me in a better mood!

m or f? i do it too

Found the sexist

i thought that Yullia was the table sitting near to Burg... I wondered what would happen if i destroyed it.. i killed Yullia .___. and then, i killed Burg ._____. now it keeps me awake every night... his last words where "my little Yullia" .________.

found the leddit fag

Careful

Mmmmmm, Yulia Nova....gotta look her up again.

Hey, check your privilege.

i wouldn't feel so bad if i had killed *that* Yulia... but i am talking about the Yullia from Dark Souls m8

forgot pic

i was driving from an airport and saw a cyclist fall flat on his face on the side of the road where he was riding, he didnt get up and his posture looked messed up but i couldnt bother helping him i just drove home