Ok...

ok , so im a smoker but i live with my parents and every time i smoke i stick my head out the window but my room still smells like cigarettes nay tips on how to stop that ?

Go outside

i cant , my front door has an electric lock , sounds like a gun shot every time i open or close it

quit

ive tried but its hard , i went from 2 packs a day to 3 cigs a day. im working on it

move out of your parents house.

i would but have to be 17

Enjoy your ban

ay man , its cool , i get it

Fabric softener sheets in a toilet paper roll. Blow your smoke through that. Smells like fucking fresh laundry. You're welcome you little faggot.

And like user said. Enjoy your ban.

thanks , but im using a vertual machine . 1 min and im back on

Use some sented candle. Keep your window open. Or man up and tell them. You chose to smoke.

Stop smoking cigarettes and grow a pair and or move out and smoke in your living room alone until you die of lung cancer

you have a point with the whole , your decision , your problem thing but to be completely honest. i started when my girlfriend pressured me to try it and i was a little pussy about it

Put out you arm/hand all you can through the window.
When finish the cigarette still having the window opened during 10 minutes.

Do cocaine instead

idk what it is about my room but it tales a whole hour for the smell to fade away

too expensive

takes***

Are there a lot of wood or textil in your room?
Has you tried to put an air freshener?

U need a sploof

Yes I said sploof

Google the word urban dictionary has what it is to lazy to type it out

Bounty blower my dude. Take the inside cardboard tube from paper towel or toilet paper and stuff it with dryer sheets. Exhale smoke through tube = no smoke smell and profit . You can buy smoke buddy's too, I was given one for free but I have an apartment so i dont really need to use it

Stop buying cigs. Done.

i feel like a sploof would help but the cigarette its self smells the strongest when burning , idk what to do about that

Have you tried climbing out your window and smoking outside before climbing back in? Just tell your rents you like to go for walks to relax and blow off steam so it's not so suspicious when you leave

my window is a couple stories high , but ill try saying im going for walk

Might be best , I recommended a bounty blower earlier but it works better for smoking a pipe or bong since a cigarette burns even when your not pulling on it

You can start vaping doesn't leave a smell

holy fuck check this
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

How about you stop being a little bitch and just smoke underage faggot

Op is a fag

Op is a fag..

Op is a fag...

quit or just get the fuck out, nee fag