en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury),
youtube.com/watch?v=26MHJGmiJr8
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/MARCH.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Four_(banking)#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't know user... i don't know

Because they can

And they want some nigger shekels

Interracial relationships are the final step to showing how unracist a society is. It is the goal people have been trying to achieve since the beginning of the black rights revolution. This is in most sociology courses on racism.

Why does this board blame everything on Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4

I swear, at this point they do just to fuck with us, btw, she been naked?

Because people here are both disillusioned by the real world and not very smart.

but user, interracial relationships are problematic because they are rooted in systems of oppression. a white man sleeping with a black woman is just an off-shoot of slave rape.

Payback for what you autistic fucks did to ASM 2.
I'm laughing at you. I'm glad I grew up and stopped caring about superhero movies

god she's hot. I'm fine with this 100%.

Why is an African queen with a straight, white male?

baka, it's 2016 already.

Is it not more alarming that we are just gonna be watching spiderbatxman avenger capeshit until the day we die instead of something original?

I AM ANGRY

>I'm better than Sup Forums posters despite being a Sup Forums poster
Go back to the shithole you came from faggot

It's supposed to be a joke but i'm starting to really believe anons are actually blaming jews for all their problems
>"blm is so dumb!!! Blaming us for all their problems haha"
>proceed to blame da jooz when something bad happens

>inb4 standard stock SJW pretending to be Sup Forums comic

>implying the jews dont control Hollywood and push racemixing and degeneracy

Her face looks exactly like the comic

What you should be upset about is the hair

Does it make you sad that your dreams of going into space exploration for yourself will never be realized? You can, quite literally, blame the Jews. This is why.

The Jews destroyed humanity and, via extension, humanity's chance at interstellar travel. They did so with the "usury banking system" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury), a system founded entirely on one word.

Mistrust.

Trust, as the extremely few of you who are currently happy with a significant-other can attest, is the number one key to any relationship. Trust opens the lines of communication and strengthens the bond between a man and a woman (or, if you prefer, "a man and another man," "a woman and another woman," "a nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc and another of its kind", etc.)

Any soldier who's been in battle will tell you, without the slightest hint of irony, that trust in his fellow soldier is not only recommended, but absolutely vital to keeping themselves and their fellow soldiers, intact. As the old adage says, "every man deserves respect until he proves otherwise."

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why the Jews are literally a cancer that has plagued this planet for thousands of years. Usury banking (and those who, faced with little other choice, embraced it) gave birth to the Rothschild Family, John Pierpont "J.P." Morgan & a host of other greedy, soulless, mistrusting individuals who also used other unethical and (questionably) immoral tactics to further their fortunes, fortunes founded on the misery and mistrust of others. They also silenced visionaries such as Nikola Tesla, whose dreams of wireless electricity for all were crushed forever by those in power at the time.

I encourage any genuine Jew or supporter of usury banking (or even loaning with interest, at that) to debate this with me, if you so desire, but your position is indefensible and your so-called "argument" is unwinnable.

t. newfag who got here less than a year ago from reddit

Hollywood corporations seem to behave like all other publicly traded corporations, going where the profit is for their stockholders.

Also "Jews control Hollywood" has never been totally accurate, and is becoming increasingly further from accurate. It's basically a cop out which is why right wing SJWs love it so much.

Also people who say this seem to suffer from an extreme degree of confirmation bias.

Also, the notion of a fat wannabe-sociopath from Sup Forums deciding what "degeneracy" is is laughable at best. You're one of the dumbest, worst people on the internet. You are cultural degeneracy.

>141. THE GOSSIP LIFE 03/11
People aren’t going to be happy about this one, but an A-list Producer is trying to make a new superhero movie in the works as… agenda-ridden as possible. It’s going to have a diverse cast for the sake of diversity. It’s going to have progressive messages. It’ll be interesting as hell to see how people react and I know exactly why the producer is doing it, but I’ll reveal that at a much later date. "Captain Marvel"; "Spider-Man"

>agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/MARCH.html

Thanx to our insiders at agcblinditems it is confirmed that. More then likely the reason why they are pushing these agendas is because of (((Kevin Feige)) and (((Amy Pascal))).

>It's basically a cop out
>those who decide what "degeneracy" are, are immediately "fat wannabe-sociopaths" and from Sup Forums

I'm laffin'.

someone link that image of who owns/runs everything

>pushes diversity
>least diverse group ever

back to you virgin autists

>2013
>not a single source in sight
Sup Forums, you've done it again!

Not exactly proving me wrong

JIDF detected
Sony shill spotted.

Never understood what unintelligent people have so much against loans. I guess it's your extreme lack of ability to think abstractly.

Receiving some amount of money is a product/service, like a new couch, a phone, or Chinese takeout. Interest is merely the payment for that product. Who first conceived of usury is irrelevant (only thing I'm sure of is that a Sup Forums retard talking about history is definitely lying) because it's an inevitability.

As soon as a person first had a surplus of currency and as soon as someone else had an immediate need for that surplus, loans exist. I'd stake my life that usury was invented somewhere relatively near the dawn of humanity, where one tribe had a surplus of some resource while another was in dire need of it. I give you now, you give me more later. Common sense. No wonder Sup Forums shitposters have such a hard time understanding it.

>his liberal delusions are shattered
>resorts to insults

Everytime

You need to go back. You belong there.

Post related

You were never proven 'right' by anything other than your own retarded first post, user.
And once again, kill yourself for pretending to be """superior""" to a board that you frequent/post on; it makes you even more retarded.

I like it when Sup Forumsacks pretends that redditors aren't just a split image of them

>2013

The landscape has changed enormously since then. Also that list has numerous lies, fails to take into consideration relative size, and is cherrypicked for an agenda. Rupert Murdoch isn't Jewish and has far more than one box worth of influence on that stupid chart.

>mistrust
>"common sense"

Jews, everyone.

I don't even browse Reddit, little Trumplodyte. Keep posting wikipedia articles, you're a riot.

You fucking faggot stop spamming this shit

>told to go back
>retorts with a comment by someone FROM there

It's too rich!!!

>Defining something inaccurately as though doing so proves anything other than your own lack of intelligence and rationality

People who cry about Jews on the internet, everyone.

>informing others of the mere truth
>"crying"

It really never stops being funny.

>truth

My post just shit all over your "truth," because it's coldly logical and you can't refute a single word of it. I love how your IQ is so low that you continue to prove that you're only "discussing" loans as a vehicle to spam anti-Jewish propaganda. You're so brainwashed, so unintelligent, that you don't even recognize you're basically one giant red flag for "lying, brainwashed retard."

You sound pathetic and you're proving my point with every word you type.

>projecting your own abysmal character onto other people, causing you to claim that a loan is inherently untrustworthy because you're a rat who has never done an honest thing in his life
>projecting your own incessant crying onto other people by posting an image that says Jews are always complaining even though you're the one who would be rich if whining on the internet were currency

Sup Forums - Psychological Projection

is this your first day on this site?

>gets called out on being a faggot with no grounds for anything multiple times
>"nuh-uh YOU'RE stupid!!1"
This is you. You need to go back, user.

>he's triggered because i know he's never been laid

Ladies and gentlemen, a product of the new millennium. Mistrust written all over this one. Go take out another loan, sonny, it'll be funny watching you pay back those interest rates you so vehemently defend, even after the Federal Reserve has gone bust several times already.

>buh-buh-buh the Jews in charge will pruh-pruh-pruh-protect me, I swuh-swuh-swuh-swear!!!

Not an argument :3

You keep on saying the same thing and banging your head against the wall, it's funny that you get so defensive about it

If I take out a loan it will be because I want to, so there's literally no lack of trust there. It's a transaction like any other, you brain dead shitposter.

Also daily reminder that muh Jewish control of banking is a stormfront lie. If you take out a loan in the United States of America, it's overwhelmingly likely that the owner of the bank you're loaning from isn't Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Four_(banking)#United_States

JPMorgan Chase (headquartered in New York, New York, bank chartered in Columbus, Ohio)
Bank of America (headquartered and bank chartered in Charlotte, North Carolina)
Citigroup (headquartered in New York, New York, bank chartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota)
Wells Fargo (headquartered in San Francisco, California, bank chartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota)

None of these banks are "MUH CONTROLLED" by Jews, so eat shit you pathologically lying retard.

>not casting Sophie Turner as Gwen Stacy

fuck you disney

Settle down schlomo.

Who's getting defensive, user? The one who can't back his own claims and instead resorts to "you're pathetic?" Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking too, funny how that works

no way u got dubs checked em brah

Destruction of the goyim.

Your post didnt really prove anything. The fact remains that jews are absolutely over represented in tv and film, and the media in general.

They are also over represented in financial and banking sectors (last 4 heads of the federal reserve were jews)

We have evidence of Soros funding degenerate groups such as femen, and advocating for no border policies to the point hes creating instability in various places. This shit is documented.

There are numerous articles from jewish publications advocating for a unified, jewish israel while promoting multiculturalism in the west, and denouncing western culture.

You can choose to ignore it all you want, this wont negate it out of reality.

Look what they're doing to Iron Man

All of those banks are owned by the Rothschild Family.

>until the day we die
Implying the era of capeshit won't die when they run out of material just like the era of vampires. Honestly I hope the next era is witches and wizards because that is my jizz.

If we're determining who's being *most* defensive that way, you've been using far more baseless insults to compensate for saying something of substance than I have.

Jews are over-represented in pretty much every area related to intellectual pursuit, so are non-Jewish whites.

The Rothschilds own all of those banks

Anyone have the one where is shows winners of academy awards i.e. Oscars, tonys, emmys etc are 50%+ jewish in all categories?

Star Wars wins again, baby

Imagine being dumb enough to believe a neo-Nazi who spends all day shilling against Jews, when he tells you, without anything resembling proof: "All of these banks are conveniently owned by the Rothschilds." Imagine being dumb enough to believe someone who doesn't even attempt to hide their agenda when they tell you that, conveniently, everything is false unless it lines up with their anti-Jewish agenda.

Being a Sup Forums shitposter is even worse than paying for horoscopes. You people are so profoundly gullible.

I dunno about that, I figured both of us were being pretty baseless. Honestly, it's just kinda weird you got buttmad over the "jews did everything bad" meme so I responded.

>many winners of acting awards are Jewish
>this is somehow going to be used as a "retort"

O I'm laffin'. It's a nepotism thing. By promoting family members and fellow Jews over more-qualified people, in every industry, they're effectively disregarding the merit system that made humanity great once, and plunging it into a sea of utter mediocrity.

Also, they're fucking ugly.

Personally I just think it's funny

>That greentext
>is agreeing with my platform
I...okay. Thanks for adding to the conversation, family.

Sonny, there's nothing at all "convenient" about a monopoly having entire governments doing their bidding. At the wave of a hand, you or I could be eradicated entirely, and our history erased for ever. I find nothing "convenient" about a family having that much power.

Nepotism is a universal practice. You're really too stupid to recognize how embarrassing it is to be seen selectively associating a universal human practice with one group, aren't you? I'll give you a comparison that illustrates how fucking stupid you are from the perspective of anyone who can think:

It's like watching someone prepare my food and spit on it, and then hand it to me like nothing happened. That is literally how blatantly obvious your agenda is, how much your piss-poor logic betrays your true intentions. Fat, dumb inbred. You people are SJWs in every single way.

Crazy how many people take that meme to heart. I think the only explanation is that lonely people are disillusioned by being socially excluded and rationalize it as a jewish conspiracy. I like to call out Sup Forums shit as being retarded because I don't want to see it.

>stormfags complain about niggers being lazy and entitled all day and then cry that banks won't lend them money without charging interest

the new star wars is literally jewish propaganda

It's like they're reading from a script

jews control the federal reserve which is all that matters. they control the entire monetary system.

Well they don't and you have nothing even resembling evidence that they do, so clearly there is something convenient about it to you. This is my favorite type of Sup Forums shitpost: the one where you retards pretend you're reluctantly accepting some evil truth. You believe these things without evidence because your entire world view revolves around crying about Jews. Anyone with any understanding of psychology or the brain can spot in about 30 seconds that you're desperate to believe these "horrible truths." You're fueling a victim complex through extreme cognitive biases, then calling it "red-pilled" so you can pretend to be some noble martyr for the truth. You fool no one, fatty.

>defending nepotism
>slandering meritocracy

I'm nearly crying with laughter, here

>"i have the jpegs to prove it"
>while trying to make a statement with a png
wew

Pro-tip, sonny. One can't be a "martyr" without dying for one's cause. I simply bring knowledge of such to the people. No more, no less. I hold no grudge against you for being unable to accept it, as such a shock to one's system can overload it.

In time you'll understand, however. In time.

>I like to call out Sup Forums shit as being retarded because I don't want to see it.
Yeah that makes sense. You know I used to think this too. I've stopped posting against it because I don't like feeding the people that post it ironically or giving replies to the people who post it unironically. Additionally, I like to think of Sup Forums as the less annoying 'lesser' evil when compared with the reddit/tumblr-tier people who sometimes find their way in here
>pic somewhat related

What "matters" according to you is anywhere you can find a Jewish person. If the owner of a company isn't Jewish but someone on the board of directors or a stockholder is, owners are powerless. If a business is owned by a Jew, suddenly the owner has all of the power. I've even seen you retards claim that non-Jewish CEOs married to Jews are controlled by their spouses. The very moment the head of the Federal Reserve isn't Jewish, you will suddenly start claiming the Federal Reserve is having their string pulled by someone Jewish.

I really can't articulate how amazing it is that you have such severe cognitive biases or that you think your bullshit isn't as transparent as it is. You must have really awful pattern recognition skills to think other people don't see directly through your "logic."

I didn't defend nepotism. It's hilarious how Sup Forums justice warriors put everything through a translator so it comes out fueling their victim complex.

(You)

Oh, you mean like the Jews had the media put "300,000 killed by starvation due to Allied bombing raids" through a translator so it became "6,000,000+ systematically butchered as part of something called 'The Final Solution'," so that it comes out fuelling THEIR victim complex?

Coincidence.

>It's hilarious how Sup Forums justice warriors put everything through a translator so it comes out fueling their victim complex
THIS

put it in a sticky on every board
the cancer must die

(You)

Why do you guys get so butthurt because of this but don't bat an eye at whitewashing?

Is it because MUH Sup Forums?

>proving his point that much
Like SJWs you also dont have any self awareness
CUTE

It's funny as fuck how what was once satire like moon-landing hoaxers is now commonly believed here. If nothing else, it was fascinating to watch Sup Forums devolve into what it is.

>but don't bat an eye at whitewashing?
what?

People get constantly upset when something isnt like in MUH ORIGINAL

Read about confirmation/selection bias. It's pretty much all you need to understand Sup Forums posters.

Can someone explain to me why Sup Forums and Sup Forums are obsessed with BLACKED, black dicks, cuckolding etc.?
>inb4 jewish conspiracy

Anger does not equate to evidence Celeb.

What?
There's evidence right in OP, and all you do is post a reason to ignore evidence?
If this makes you uncomfortable, maybe another site would fit your preferences.

ITT: Redditors and /polack newfags who don't understand the whole "hate the jews" schtick came about from trying to keep away new people and are currently debating a meme that was invented to keep people like them away.
Literally how is anyone this fucking retarded