How do you think World War 3 will start?

how do you think World War 3 will start?

Turkey

It has already started

moot leaves Sup Forums.

Poorly worded Trump tweets.

You might be right. You could argue that the Crimea or establishment of the Islamic State really kicked off anything that happens from here on out.

And Syria. Almost forgot Syria.

holy fuck check this
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

Side question: When world war 2 broke out, did everyone realize it was ww2? Or is it something we only see in hindsight?

With a big bang

It won't

International countries now rely too much on each other. Think about the relationship between China and the US. Things aren't like how they were in the 40s anymore. If there ever is a WWIII it won't be for the next 100 years, at the very least.

i doubt there will be a ww3, due to the fact that many countries have nuclear weaponry. thus the amount of losses would be devasting.

probably some financially insignificant bullshit like paying for telephone poles or roads

Hopefully soon. I hate my life anyway.

don't we all.

As long as the soft force of global economics is in play and mutually assured destruction is a thing, there will never be an actual world war 3.

Proxy wars do not equal world wars. Otherwise World War 3 already happened decades ago.

According to Nostradamus;
WW3 will last for 27 and will be started by the 3rd 'antichrist' (last two were Napoleon and Hitler) who will wear a blue turban.
Basically what happens is that the Jews get the Promised Land back from Islam and "the Bear of the East" (Russia) will come to the aid of the "Eagle of the West" (USA) when the antichrist will gain the weapons of the sky (nukes).
Another thing is that his wording for the date basically lines up with one of two world trade center bombings although I'm not too sure which one specifically.

There's a lot of cool shit to research about Nostradamus especially since most if not all of his predictions came true.

Reminder that Nostradamus "predictions" are bullshit and only work if you retroactively make them fit events.

ok

I'm not sure how, but it's Israel's fault.

a cabal of ultra right military and CIA officials will talk trump into attacking China. Wars are a great way to create jobs.

I've also learned that nothing is necessary in life..

It wasn't WW2 when it "broke out." It didn't become WW2 until the Japs attacked Pearl Harbor and brought the U.S. into it.

This

Close, user, but the Bear of the East is widely accepted to be China, not Russia.

I didn't mean to imply that those conflicts comprised the start of a larger war, rather that they may be the prelude to the larger conflict, if there is one. Kind of like the Spanish Civil war is to WW2.

I had expected Black folks to be more uppity with Trump already than they ever were under a black man.

But then I expected a little more "angry black man" from Obama.

I am disappoint.

Google North Korea we're pretty close

Global elites deciding that overpopulation has become more detrimental to their continued genetic survival and ease than having mass slaves.