Which one of these two quarterbacks is better?

which one of these two quarterbacks is better?

Eli Manning

Stafford. Unironically.

Rodgers is a system QB. Stafford plays in a real offense with less talent and regularly throws for 5000 yards a season. Throw Stafford in GB's system and you're looking at the GOAT QB ever.

Stafford

He's not a faggot and loves his family

Don't forget that Holding would basically never get called against him.

Hard to say because their career paths have been so different Rodgers was drafted in 04 and was allowed to sit behind a GOAT QB until 2008 where he went 6-10 in his first season before coming into his own and winning a Superb Owl as a System Babby QB before becoming Elite with the 2011 season he has never thrown for 5000 yards but probably could have. Stafford on the other hand was thrown into the fire immediately with a shit line a shit defense and 1 Elite receiver. His first few seasons were marred with injuries but after that he has stayed pretty healthy he somehow dragged a team that deserved to be below .500 to the playoffs and if his receivers didn't drop balls like they were on fire he might have better stats over all.

Going further Rodgers is only 7-6 in playoff games while Stafford is 0-2. Rodgers after going 5-1 in the playoffs in his first 3 seasons as Packers QB has gone 2-5 in the playoffs with 2 of those loses coming at Lambeau 1 as a #1 seed coming off of a BYE. The Lions have been #6 seed both times.

Personally as a Lions fan I think they are both Great and it is a pleasure to watch them play every year but like Brett I must hate Rodgers until he retires.

Rodgers is the most gifted qb ever

Nigga rodgers is the system

He threw 5000 once you cumrag

I'd unironically take Cutler over both

You're unironically stupid as fuck

Rodgers is next level. I wouldn't even put any of those memes like Brady up there with him just because of the gap in natural talent is that obvious.

Rodgers is a turd

>Cutler
Come on he hasn't been relevant since 2012.

The one who can win a game outside.

>rodgers system QB
nigger EVERYTHING on the Packers sucks except Rodgers.

Including McCarthy.

Rodgers sucks Stafford is ok

They are both orders of magnitude worse than Tom Brady so who really gives a fuck lmao

that's tom brady resume

kek

what about your boy stafford now

>Puckers fans believe this