Hey Sup Forums some spooky stuff happened to me last night...

Hey Sup Forums some spooky stuff happened to me last night. me and a couple buddies thought we'd check out this construction site and this abandoned building in this field by my house. i grabbed my camera for the memories since we probably wouldn't remember from all the alcohol. while inside we kept hearing strange sounds like coins being thrown around. They would gradually get louder and happen more often. After checking out the pictures we noticed these orbs all around us. what do you think Sup Forums were we being haunted?

Definitely visited

Nice try, that's a dust

too many photos with it to be dust

Looks legit to me

checked

inside the building

Dust on the camera lenses

could be

I remember in high school these two girls I knew took a pic together and there was a demonic looking face with its tongue out behind them. Shit was crazy. I wish I had them send it to my email they probably deleted it

Not dust, it'd be in the same place. Spirit orb?

Look at the photos. If it was dust the orbs would be located in about the same spots

both pics taking right after each other. one has orbs "dust" one doesn't

>Construction site.
>Abandoned building.
You sir, have lost my interest.

Why would you go in there!

thank me later
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

only a few of the pictures had these orbs

Ask the experts on /x/, but it looks legit.

Faggot fuck

I hope you die in suffer.

about to

I study paranormal occurrences as a hobby, and have a fairly extensive arsenal of precisely calibrated detection gear.

Were you or any of your friends in a particularly extreme emotional state that might attract incorporeal entities?

>die in suffer
autism

The autism is strong in this one

Yes

They were all drunk you fuckin kike. They were all in strong emotional states.

It looks like a Stiggy Bingle

kek

Yes! definetly Stiggy Bingle

Can you describe your emotional state and its origin in some detail?

Also, have you experienced any abnormal occurences (chills, sounds/voices without a clear point of origin) since visiting the site where you experienced the original phenomena?

Stigey bingle user?

Follow-up question: do I have your permission to share these photographs at a local meetup for amateur paranormal researchers?

It does look like a Stiggy Bingle

Dust*

DUDE NO WAY IT'S A STIGGY BINGLE

STIGGY BINGLE STRIKES AGAIN

NO WAY IS THAT FUCKING STIGGY BINGLE? THAT GUYS EVERYWHERE???

sure

DUDE CANT YOU SEE STIGGY BINGLE THERE?

kys newfag

I know him IRL and can guarantee he's samefagging hard. He has autism and he keeps inviting me to like his fucking """""shitposting"""" page, he's an actual state

>not knowing Stiggy Bingle
Fuck off faggot

What a day lol

Tino?

shitposting is a full time job

Nope, STIGGY BINGLE

Blockditi???

Legit every time I see him he just makes stupid noises and goes "Stiggy bingle strikes again" and runs off expecting me to chase him or something cos I'm a well respected local school shooting contender, but his autism is actually astronomical

>experts

kek

>commenting stuff on a a post that doesn't have shit to with it
Newfag

Source for him being as autistic as I say:
A L L H I S F U C K I N G P O S T S

I actually heard of this guy when I was on my trip to Norway. He seems pretty damaged in the fucking brian if you ask me.

>brian
This guy sounds like the whitest autist there ever was.

BIGGY STINGLE
Fucking kys newfag

Holy mother of God. You guys have a serious problem. I'm a ghost hunter from Germany and had a similar case. The orbs were present on photos of polish workers at construction site. they lived there for the job duration and had a bbq. After the fateful night two of the five guys started to feel strange. They were more alert then usual, apparently had a tingling sensation in their hands and felt like they weren't alone if indeed alone in the dark. My fishing buddy who's polish knew one of them and so they talked to me and showed me photos. I also dismissed the orbs as dust since they weren't that pronounced and not always there. Long story short, the two of them both had workplace accidents shortly after. One got serious brain damage from falling timber, the other one was killed.
Later I learned that the place of the bbq had been a part of the burial ground of the gallows in the 1600s, away from regular grave yards.
Sup please check if you have similar symptoms, be super careful, and potentially visit someone who specializes in such matters! Good luck!

Lol dupes, its me, STIGGY BINGLE

THE STIGGY BINGLE DELUXE

Well he isn't called brian and he's not from Norway.
Don't you fucking tell me it's some international autism club or something

It is, theres 2 of us replying

Always a clever idea to take pictures while committing a crime.... dumbass.

you really just put me on edge

no signs saying private property

It doesn't take a sign to make private property. Fairly certain that isn't his Cat they are standing on.

I just got out of a depressing little phase n pretty isolated, everything just seems ironic and relative.

Fucking hell mate, a purgioli is def required

Stiggy Bingle truly has striked again.

you ever lean on a car that isnt yours?

sure did so glad you were here to see it my good friend

Nigga that aint english

hows that fedora fitting?

dont be rude pls stiggy bingle is here

Looks like we found the norweigan one then.
Dear stiggy, go jump in a frozen lake

Not while trespassing

Dubs, check em.
also youre a faggot

Fam im just not Norwegian

>fam
Stiggy Bingle doesn't appreciate your faggotry

i dont think that posting about this will be a great idea when you trespassed on private property but if you were haunted go to a church and pray for forgiveness or go to santanic church and see if they are near you OR (I HIGHLY DISLIKE THIS IDEA) go with a ouji board and ask if they hate you and etc up to you mate

well then you've never truly lived

light catching water droplets on your camera lens

prove it

I think you missed my point. I've got no issue with committing crimes in general... I just don't think taking pictures while I'm doing so and then posting them online is the brightest idea.

One has a flash and the other doesn't.

the pictures were going to just be for us until we saw the orbs and heard the things banging around in the building. and Sup Forums seems like a better place to post with the anonymity aspect

It was pitch black outside they all have flash

lol what race is that guy? midland dwarf?

good eye

where can i find this ?