To all straight male anons, if you were offered $5000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $5000 to suck a gay man's cock for 10 minutes and swallow his cum, would you do it?

>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

I'd pay 5000 to do it

yes

>$5000

Sure, why not? $5000 for 10 minutes is $30k an hour.

but who really cares? why even waste your time asking a stupid fucking question like this?
are you really that desperate for someone to talk to you? how about for $5000 you kill yourself and spare us from these boring ass attempts at hosting a discussion -- faggot.

In a heartbeat. I'd swallow that load, wipe off my mouth, and call him a faggot on my way out counting my cash.

Yall fucks are what's wrong with /b

No my dignity is worth more, $10k and i'll do it

Would you eat a clean cunt for that amount?

no u

>how about for $5000 you kill yourself
How does one use $5000 if they're dead?

Hell yeah! Paid to rock a dude's nuts off? Nice.

Easy money.

I'm not insecure about my sexuality, OP.

It's not like it's gonna harm or kill me.

Yup

Without question or hesitation.
$5000 could vastly improve my circumstances.

I think you would have to be incredibly insecure with your sexuality or rich not to take such a deal.

Yes....when and where?

/thread

> suck a gay man's cock

Nope.

Make it a straight boy's cock, and you have a deal. I used to do that all the time when a friend and I practiced for girls in middle/high school. Might as well get paid for it.

thank me later
>JғucktoɴJGHt.com

Yeah, not something I would do because I want, but because I get paid for doing it. I could use the easy money and I am not poor either.

Of course.

would you suck this dick?

I would do it as often as possible and fuck them in the ass aswell. I'm a fucking desperate guy though. It would bring me so much relief right now.

I actually got a boner just thinking bout this.

Yeah seems nice

Honestly would not do it for even 5mil

>Valuing your heterosexulity for that much
Faggot

Since id do it for free, no homo, yea id make some money off it

Hell I would do it for 100$ if nobody found out.

No the thought of doing it is disgusting to me. I dont have a problem with gays really.

Do you get off on making these threads or what the fuck?

And if you're willingly sucking a random cock and swallowing his fucking cum you're not straight.

Can I suck 5000 cocks for $10?

tbh as long as they are clean its actually pretty fun. I would do it for free for the right guy the money just makes it a no brainer.

duh

Of course

Nah fuck that. Gay as fuck.

Neh, I have too much money that kind of cuckery