More Bands Like These Guys

>Them Crooked Vultures
>The Germs
>Foo Fighters
>Eagles of Death Metal
>Queens of the Stone Age
>The DiFfs
More rock/punk bands like these guys! Im looking for anything, I dont really care if they are underground or in a plane. I just want some more suggestions and bands to rock out to!

You might like Clutch.

S.O.A., Roach Motel, The Freeze

Wipers

Narcoleptic Youth

Deaf Radio.

Have one album and are a QoTSA knock off but they got some cool tracks.

green day
nirvana
red hot chili peppers
guns n roses

or maybe just have a fat female take a shit in your ear.

>more bands like Them Crooked Vultures

any Zeppelin tribute band

sorry its not you post prog emocore emotional bullshit you no freind having fuck. I swear to god this board is so god damn full of itself now. Used to be people could come on here share there music and discover new bands, but now if it is not two monkies playing the spoons in a progressive underwater steel shed then you guys think it is shit. Well fuck you and everyone like you man, music is fucking music. People make music to express THEIR emotions not satisfy your prepubescent notions on how hard life should be and how you think music should be. If i want to listen to of couple of banger bands i fucking will.

Also thank you guys

>bangers

wait people from england listen to foo fighters and other american butt rock?

huh.

they did just go on a Europe tour, plus do you remember the learn to fly video of people trying to get them to play in Italy I think it was

is this pasta

I was going to give you a rec but then you posted this, easily the worst thing I've read all day.

nah I just couldnt take it anymore. It could be now I guess. Im still pretty triggered

same fag

You know you could replace 1 or 2 for ATDI

Nice suggestion! One Song in and not bad!

Also clutch is pretty decent a quick death in texas is good, im a texas fag myself.

exactly what I was looking for. Thank you based user

The Dead Weather. They were the best of Jack White's side projects with Allison Mosshart of The Kills on vocals. Their album Sea of Cowards is one of my favorite albums.

Check out Loading Data

Neutral Milk Hotel