Since 2014 ive been catfishing bisexual & gay girls online with LOTS of success. ive gotten it down to a science by now...

since 2014 ive been catfishing bisexual & gay girls online with LOTS of success. ive gotten it down to a science by now. AMA

>picrelated
>inb4everygirlonlineisguy

Share your scientific method

Ok drop that science user!

hello tinder bandit

can you catfish people on snapchat or email if so i have a list

No we don't care about his methods we want scientific results show us the nudes Sup Forumsrother

you dont have a life do you?

How though when Casper has been down for months?

>Cant talk to a straight girl
>Can talk to a gay girl
I dont understand you user.

go on tumblr, find girl who loves taking nudes, possibly might have to invest in a paid snapchat ($20-50 for a girl who posts constant nudes)
download and save all nudes
make fake facebook, make fake tinder, make fake Instagram, make fake snapchat and download a free text app.
I used to use a app named casper for android to send snaps from gallery but that's down atm.. so ive been taking pics of computer screen.. ghetto but effective.

flirt on tinder and most likely they will send u pics tbh, gay & bi girls are extra horny for anything without a dick.

don't be pushy, just flirty. it works every time.

I have a guide, ill see if I can find it.

also when making a fake Instagram follow lots of random people (they will follow back) this will make u look legit.

I work fulltime, this is just a hobby.

fair enough, whats ur taste?

ehh...

I have a gf, u have no idea how easier this is

ghetto way, been taking pics of screen. its been working surprisingly

Screen cap nudes and couple text before

Any Indians?

YO!

Catfishing is fun, I like to pretend I'm not a lonely autist

havent seen you on Sup Forums in a super long time...im guessing you broke up with your gf? lol

maybe some day u wont be

Noice but Indians with face please. Got many Indians/Arabs? I think they'd be hard/not many to get.

nope still with gf, if anything I quit doing this after my favorite girl who I got really close with found out I was a fake and ever since casper went down it just slowed down the whole catfishing thing for me. now its just a side thing.

not hard to get, just never really find any HOT ones.

Can anyone dump heaps of the same girl? Not Snapchat just pics

MOARR

u sick bastard

I still use casper. Just need to be rooted plebs. Lmao

unfortunately I have stupid ass note 4 as a catfish phone and that dumb shit cant be rooted.

can u post someone whos actually hot

How to root?

my bad for that one guy with that indian fetish
here's something presentable

I miss casper

Why not just use a screencapture app that records your screen, then cut the images out of that?

Fuck dude got kik? Are u the tinder bandit? We've spoke before, I used to catfish but not as much or as good as you.

I do that, its a fucking bitch when you accumulate 490 videos and have to screenshot them individually. plus if they sent u a video that video will be like 15-20mbs taking up a lot of space.

yo what up again, ashleyisyourlove

How the fuck did you get her to send that by catfish
Fuck you the boss man

thats not even one of his good ones. it's just an avarage vid if u see what he has trust me

ive learned a lot for the past couple of years about what girls want.. turns out girls are just as horny as us guys... but for pussy mostly lol

here's another u might like

Show me your god tier collection OP

So you basically just talk them up and they send u shit when they are happy sad and horny?

uhhh... about that...

that number is "folders" which every girl getting her own, I'm afraid to even count how many GB's

moar

Some gems then please

not sad, happy & horny yes.
I've gotten snaps of EVERYTHING.
girls fingering themselves, girls twerking bare ass, girls skinny dipping, fucking guys, deepthroating, anal fuck, girls touching other girls, riding dildos... u name it.

some absolutely amazing wins were those vids of those 2 gorgeous girls hanging out naked in a house with topless guys (never understood if they were their bfs or what but still)

this girl about to get plowed by some old dude..

haha that was nuts, apparently it was some frat house, they were snorting coke and playing games topless, some dude ended up fucking both of them but idk who

luckiest guy on Earth

posted this chick getting fucked in real time on here and one of the amazing b white knights snitched somehow and i never saw her again, had to block

I recognise this chick, Is her name maya?

i dont exactly remember but that name doesnt ring a bell

U found that guide yet lol

It looks like some girl I know who lives in Massachusetts, if that rings any.

no she was from illinois
no, fuck i deleted that email account where i sent it to like 40 diff anons

noooooooo

Ehh fuck I'll figure it out

Definitely gona try this shit
But gonna dig up my old laptop and start a new life as a les

there must be some anons out there with it, however a large portion of it was casper.. and casper is currently down right now so?

i usually stick with being bi so that way they can send me snaps of them fucking guys
or... a threesome..
>picrelated

How do you talk them unto sending you snap while fucking or whatev'?

Casper works fine using root

You ever actually confessed to one?
Did it work out?

Also Avg success rate on for example tinder that I won't just be wasting my time being her emotional tampon

any more wins you godly catfish user?

one thing i learned is that 96% of girls love being watched and about a good 89% of girls are down to have a FFM threesome.

i usually talk to them for months and then start with some bs of me having a dream where i walked into her fucking some guy and it turned me on, the reactions are always "omg thats hot lol" or "thats hot babe but i wouldve asked u to join" and i usually then ask if they would let me watch and some have bf's so they do send me snaps days after.

nope never, too much of a bitch for that.
tinder is where i get all my girls, instagram occasionally . find them on tinder then bring them to snapchat

i might get on tonight again around 12:00am central time because im gonna go pick up the gf. if not, email me guys > gamezjessica1@gmail

Ok but what do you do if they want to meet in person

i say im from a city 6 hours away from them, blame it on tinder messing up. occasionally ill use a fake gps for proof but most times they buy it. and no girl wants to drive 6 hours to get puss (ok except like 4)

Lol
Shud your pp be hot average or like super hot?

How to root?

Fuck off
Google that shit
The sensai is speaking

Don't go for hot go for a beautiful instead approachable. Also have a fun and funny bio that really really helps. If u put a hot girl a lot of girls will become alerted that you might be fake.

thank me later
>JғucktoɴJGHt.com

Ok cool Tnx user I think I'm ready
Any last tips?

This bio is an example of something that could work and it's very similar to the one that I use. My name is blank and I like ice cream, I have a weird obsession with the girls with chokers and if you bring me Cheesecake on the first date I promise I will love you forever. I'm not into couples that don't even try I just want the number one not the whole combo.

If you're looking to get nudes and the girl is not getting it then talk about cuddling and how she should be there with you cuddling that usually speeds things up

Share more images and videos pls God user.

Dropbox/Vola of wins?

Yeah more vids and pics please

Yeah, girls only seem to like making things with dicks work for it.

Maybe later tonight, I'm not home near my laptop.

Not even, some girls won't even send nudes to guys, it's such a double standard. I remember one time this girl told me that she always sends me nudes but not guys, I asked why and she didn't even know the reason why, something about trust, ironically.

Ok hope I'm on to catch your thread.

Oh also use lots of (: smiley expressions and LOL and lmao, girls love that shit

how can i be a lil dirty slut like u dad?

I'm a girl, I was "Catfished" today on SC .. I noticed right away but didn't mind it and played along. You could tell the pics weren't live. I still sent nudes and he screenshotted.. really don't care if he uses them. It'd be nice to know where though.

I thought starcraft was dead long ago, haven't heard of anyone getting catfished there even when it was still alive

Tits and timestamp

You're retarded

Have you ever heard of Snapchat ?

Were you getting excited from that?

come on make a better one

Feet!

For what

ive been wanting to do this just need girl pics. can you help me out?

any more IL chicks?

Google: Tumblr theypostnudes
U will find one there. Find a girl with 50/50 clothed & unclothed pics.

I just threw up

I'm not a "feet" guy, but you've got cute piggys!

Sorry, you'll be fine.

Can't decipher this shit

welcome, newfriends

Very nice toes, thank you. Soles?

Catfish catfishing catfish

asians?