Hi, femanons

Hi, femanons.

I got a question for you. What does being "cute" means? If a femanon says or tells a guy that he's cute, does it mean she's interested in a sexual way?

I'm asking because that thing happened to me, yesterday, in the University. Let's say I'm three years younger than my crush and then I'm told, by one of my friends, that she literally said: I'd have liked OP being in my room instead of yours, he's cute; he'll be pretty handsome in a couple of years.

Does that mean I got possibilities? Or does she think I'm kinda young for her or summat by saying cute and saying that shit about getting older?

If you're cute, you've been friendzoned. Sorry Beta.

It means you're a retarded high school kid.
sorry

I've guessed so.

complete lie - that means she's 50 50 about you, and is LEANING towards a yes. play it cool after that and ask to eat her pussy after the movie (or during)

I'm 19.

You got dubs. So you got that going for you.

Cute probably means shes into u, she may think ur young but I generally date/screw younger guys. It's not that big of a deal, hell younger guys are generally more energetic if u know what I mean. Go for it, u probably could tap that.

No, what do u mean? Fucking and sucking

Girls call me cute not hot. I don't mind, while they're chasing hot guys usually I just sneak in being cute and a non threat and fuck the shit out of them and pass them off to the other guy they're chasing so he can eat her out and taste my dick cuz he most likely is a trap lover

lol

Kek, yes that's what I was referring to. Generally younger guys are DTF often and with gusto. Also, obligatory pic of my tits. You're welcome boys!

Of course user, wtf she'd referring?

it means you are like a pet for her

Normie fag here.
I'm new to Sup Forums and I love it! It's so neat.
>ok faggots
>About to go Netflix and Chil with a qt
>Dubs decides the first move and how I pull it.
>roll bitches

And how do you suggest to get rid of that? Maybe going to the gym?

Femanon here, and yes op I'd say you do have possibilities, unless you fuck it up.

Yikes

>wtf she'd referring?
What did he mean by this ?

this

Might as well go for it and se what happens. Maybe FWB will come of it. But don't put too much emotional investment into the thing unless she shows otherwise.

>not femanon just user with effeminate traits

I get it.

It means that there is a possibility of getting into her pants, but it is only about 33%. She finds you reasonably attractive, but you need to have a lot of money to fuck her.

Autism. But apparently he has looks so he won't need brains.

And what's making me "weak" or taking me apart from her? Maybe not being that bad dickhead and preferring to stay at home reading instead of partying in the pubs of my city?

And they called it
Puppy love~

I didn't say you were weak. I said that you have a chance, but you need to have some other positive attributes, like a large wallet. You have a chance, it is NOT a slam dunk. I think you were replying to a different poster.

Yeah sorry user, I've just noticed. I was asking

lol forget this shit
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

i've only fucked older girls
if she thinks you're cute, proceed at moderate speed and eat her pussy

also, remember to have REALLY GOOD SEX, if the sex sucks, you lost her

Yes, chicks love guys who worship the pussy, and eat at the y.