What does Sup Forums think of this album?

What does Sup Forums think of this album?

Plebs need not reply.

I love this album so much. I listened to it a lot while driving around Eugene, Oregon and it gives me fond memories.

Don't think many have heard it to be honest. Great album

Is this the album where Chloe Sevigny gives him head?

Nah lad, that's from that one mediocre movie but the album is great nonetheless

Really good. Glad I found it used on CD a couple months ago. it's been sound tracking my summer road trips

>implying that the brown bunny isn't the greatest cinematic achievement of the 21st century thus far

Buffalo '66 was better. Stop being plebeian.
Plus, Sevigny has that punchable horse face look to her. Gallo really fucked up with casting her

she was cute in American Psycho

Let's just say I was disappointed when Bateman put down the nail gun

Buffalo '66, while it was the greatest movie of the 90s, is blown out of the water by the sheer cinematic passion in the Brown Bunny. Vincent Gallo's mental quest for Chloe Sevigny is on a level of romance only matched by movies like 1968's Romeo and Juliet and Casablanca. The mainstream media hates Gallo for being the savant cinematic genius that he is, mercilessly destroying every standard expected from a Hollywood actor and director, alienating his friends and chances for success in exchange for realism. The blowjob scene is the only true display of love in cinema history and that it is why it is one of the greatest.

How you doing there Vincent?
I'll watch it again

Not Vincent, but I swear to God, watch it again. It is a true stark look into the heart through cinema.

God bless Gallo.

>blowjob scene is the only true display of love

I think he just wanted to show off his massive trouser snake, desu

damn man i'm a huge fan but this is a bit much

>The mainstream media hates Gallo for being the savant cinematic genius that he is
Or because he said a lot of controversial shit and openly supported Bush, etc.
>alienating his friends and chances for success in exchange for realism
He's friends with rich successful fucks, and he himself is rich and successful.
He's a typical Hollywood type. He's in those circles

He is simply showing off his masculinity to show the subtle nuances between couples in the role of domination over one another. However, domination is simply a game in the tournament of sexual tension, and clear emotional love is still present while also showing off the carnal side. It is love in all its glory.

I've been meaning to watch it again anyway, but I think you went overboard. I think his music is better than his films.

Nothing is a bit much when describing one of cinema's modern geniuses. If books can be written on Kubrick and Scorsese, why not Gallo?

Cinematic genius and controversy go hand in hand. He is clearly trying to provoke which all the greats of art do.
While he is in the circles of the elite, he is the outcast, and they wish he didnt have to be there, but denying such a cinematic genius would tarnish them.
His music is pure emotion just as much as his films and going into a rambling rant in appraisal of these works of genius is warranted and not ubiquitous.

Or, you know, maybe he just wanted to show the world his giant Beefy McManstick. If mine looked like that, I'd find a reason to capture it on celluloid too. Heck, maybe get a popular model/actress to gargle on it during the filming. That wouldn't be self-serving, r-right?

>While he is in the circles of the elite, he is the outcast, and they wish he didnt have to be there, but denying such a cinematic genius would tarnish them.
Lol, Gallo, give me a download link for some early music before Bohack

You aren't looking into it. Showing off masculinity is synonymous with the expression of love like I said in my previous post. He is more masculine than most men in his secure expression of emotion and not resorting to cliches.

How has Gallo survived in Hollywood when he is on record openly calling out kikes and shit?

>Showing off masculinity is synonymous with the expression of love
In what world is this the case?

Honetly, sometimes, a bj is just a bj.

I am not Gallo, just a fan of his incomprehensible genius which is beyond our brainlet understanding.

> He is more masculine than most men in his secure expression of emotion and not resorting to cliches.
Holy fuck, if you're not Gallo then you're a faggot for sure. Unless you're a chick.

I do not know. My theory is that people who follow Gallo who are of inherently higher intellect would catch onto the fact that his death would be an inside job from the mainstram media since he would be a threat to the already trembling structure of the status quo.
In the world of true love. People secure with their masculinity and femininity appreciate the other's characterisitcs in both a carnal and emotional way.

So, essentially, getting laid is the ultimate expression of masculinity? Neat, just like high in high school

>I do not know.
Maybe he has dirt on some folks or something. No other explanation. Usually """antisemitism""" isn't tolerated in HollyJew

A tortured soul like Gallo is one that I admire. It is one that has come to peace with the demons of the past as demonstrated by the semi-autobiographical Buffalo '66. He can move on and still grasp onto what makes him him.
I am not a homosexual. While Gallo is certainly attractive, I strive to be like him more than I want to be with him. He is a true example of a role model to which all men should look up to.

>A tortured soul like Gallo is one that I admire
>peace with the demons of the past as demonstrated by the semi-autobiographical Buffalo '66.
>He can move on and still grasp onto what makes him him
>While Gallo is certainly attractive, I strive to be like him more than I want to be with him.
>He is a true example of a role model to which all men should look up to.
t. Vincent Gallo

t. virgin
Honestly being and feeling insides with somebody and you cherish no matter how juvenile the attraction is is far better than being alone. The love demonstrated by Gallo to Sevigny is something beyond juvenile, so it fails under your own logic to derail the great Gallo.

God bless Gallo.

>writes 'semi-autobiographical' film about abducting a girl who falls in love with him
>abuses her and everybody else verbally all the time
>achievement of the film is character NOT killing himself
>only released two films
>rumored sex offender

I think the guy's movies are genius but I definitely do think of him as a role model

definitely do NOT* hahaha oops

It's not rumored bro, he used to masturbate in front of women as a teenager, but I can respect that, lol.

Also, I see no problem with the rest of your post. What's bad about that? Chicks dig that anyway.

How badly do you want his cock - be honest?

>abuses her and everybody else verbally all the time
No such thing as verbal abuse
It's a meme like 'Gay pride' or something

The Semites that run Hollywood want to drug the masses into mindless entertainment and mindless and simple empathy that conveys to superficiality in afraid of appearing insensitive.
e.g Speilberg, Seth Rogen, etc.
I am just a simple man with a love for Gallo's work who can appreciate true emotional passion and savant genius and secure manlyhood.

I don't believe that you're not Gallo

It's not like BAD like I don't think of him as a horrible person or anything but I don't finish Buffalo '66 feeling like Billy Brown is a hero. I mean I guess he conquers the past and his fucked up family by holding onto the love he has instead of ending it all and it's a very human beautiful feeling and all that but I just don't think of him as a rolemodel just a great artist dealing with his shit. He's not like trying to instruct or preach or stand up for anything. I mean you can look up to him as a role model all you want I won't stop you he just doesn't seem like the role model-y type if that makes sense.

He then realizes the error of his ways as he is just human and finally accepts her humanity and love for him. She is gifted with the ability to break thru his tough exterior.
Once again, realizing the error of his ways. Also, he was a teenager and expressing his sexuality to be frank with women about his lust, which is honesty, which I admire.
Once again I am straight, just not afraid to express my emotions for fear of my insecurity being exploited.
True

>Once again I am straight

Oh I believe you, but let's not kid ourselves about you being a guy.

Your comment is perfectly understandable. There are certain nuances to some role models that arent revealed until after many viewings, but for me, subjectively, it became clear on first viewing.

Refer toI am a straight man. When I am with a woman, I strive to be like Gallo. Tender and loving, yet sure of masculinity, making it clear to my girlfriend that I will care for her in exchange for playful domination. It is a psychological thing that I realized after watching the cinematic masterpiece Brown Bunny.

jesus, maybe the other user's right. Maybe you are Gallo

I never said he was a role model, that was the other guy.
I just like his music, and the films are alright.
Yup

Once again, simply identifying with somebody is not a signyfier that you are indeed that man or woman. I identify with Gallo because of his struggle and strive to be like him. Physically and emotionally.

His films are not just decent as you say, but cinematic masterpieces.

Lol Gallo, send me some obscure pre-Bohack shit

I am not Gallo, and I do not own pre-Bohack era Gallo music.
However, you calling me Gallo is a great compliment as I strive to be him.

is this a meme?

Should I actually watch the Brown Bunny? I love Buffalo 66 but I'm really not sure about this one

It is a cinematic masterpiece about a man yearning for true love, who has to release his angst thru vapid meaningless encounters with women of variety, to reach his goal.

And like life, it becomes a disappointment and tumbles to the ground (not the quality, but the leads' relationships). But not before a beautiful expression of love.

I wanna meet you i bet you're either really cool or a total creep but nowhere in between

I am once again not Gallo, but I strive to be like him, and I can assure you that he would not be cool or a creep, but a transcendental demigod who understands the complexities of human emotion.

no I am not talking about Gallo I am talking about you. I have an idea of what it would be like to meet Gallo but you, such an adamant Gallo admirer and student, are probably either really cool or a total creep but nowhere in between

I would just try to be as physically and mentally close to Gallo as I could be without changing anything thru surgery because Gallo wants bodily expression from within and not exterior sources

sounds like a psued to me

and gallo is probably an asshole unless you've known him for years and he likes you in a social climbing sort of way

>and gallo is probably an asshole unless you've known him for years and he likes you in a social climbing sort of way

sounds right

What is a psued in relation to the discussion of Vincent Gallo and his art?

I know. Hence his sycophantic harem of hollywood wannabes praising his every move. He's just another vapid celebrity underneath all the "tortured artist" shtick. But his music is good, and films are okay.
see above

Do you live by any chance in south america or something? Because I know one dude that is insane about Gallo. The way that you describe everything about Vincent reminds me of this guy I'm talking about.

Do you live by any chance in south america or something? Because I know one dude that is insane about Gallo, the way that you describe everything about Vincent reminds me of this guy I'm talking about.

Vincent Gallo has fucked some of the hottest women alive though, so there's that.

Paris Hilton
Chloe Sevigny
Cory Kennedy (when she was 16, he was like 45+)
Asia Argento
Theresa Wayman
Lillian Grant
Heather Christie
Cat Power
Christina Ricci
That bitch from friends with too much plastic surgery courntney or w.e
PJ Harvey

God I wish Warp or Vincent himself would reissue this record on vinyl just because not only the album is great but the artwork is so beautiful. Knowing Warp, I highly doubt it. Also since they would ask Vincent what to do with it, and knowing Vincent, it's likely never going to happen either.

isn't he like 6 foot something?
>tfw i own it

His films r zplorations into the human heart. It is true cinema. The same things were probably said about Stanley Kubrick or Jean Luc Godard.

Nevermind I thought he was like 5'8"

Btw, really jelly about that vinyl, how much did it cost you?

No, I do not live in South America.
However, your friend must be a man of taste and introspection as only people who can look deep into themselves and find true love are fans of Vincent Gallo.

He might be 5'8", I don't know or care
>How much
Someone gave it to me for nothing but I think you can buy it still if you look hard enough

>However, your friend must be a man of taste and introspection as only people who can look deep into themselves and find true love are fans of Vincent Gallo.
Not really. A lot of plebs are starting to like him on Instagram and all of that

I do not have an Instagram. Do you have a screenshot?
But still, the more the merrier. Gallo speaks to all in the language of love and speaks to the artist in all of us thru its pure passion.

Five foot eleven.
He is a man of formidable size not be reckoned with, and of formidable physical strength. Once again, ab example of one of the many characterisitcs that make him a great role model.

They would still have to go through many viewings of the two masterpieces though.

Neither do I, but I know which way the wind is blowing. Chloe Sevigncunt posts the guy at every opportunity, etc. It's all fads

>He is a man of formidable size not be reckoned with, and of formidable physical strength. Once again, ab example of one of the many characteristics that make him a great role model.
Release some more music faggot

Are Gallofags the new Korinefags?

No, because Korine is garbage

Gummo is more profound and intellectually challenging than anything Gallo has ever put out. Gallo's filmography is but a drop in the ocean of Korine's brilliance.

t. Korine

I'm pretty sure that's actually him

what is similar to this album?