Why do American minorities like to give their kids Slavic names?

I've met many black women named "Wanda". Also Hispanics naming their kids "Casimir", "Miroslava" etc.
Why do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Murray_(ice_hockey)
youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump because I've been wondering about this as well

trash names for trash kids

They're only trash kids because they have trash parents. Go suck dicks.

Because they, like the Slavs, used to be slaves.

American blacks have no real culture and heritage, none of them are in touch with it. That's why they're so obsessed about being "black". They keep giving their kids retarded and nonsensical names because they want to create some sort of identity. They want be seen as "special" or "unique". I mean the word "Tyrone" is Irish but now it's become the stereotypical black name

Interdasting...

>Wanda
it is a county in northern ireland
caribbean irish settlers gave that name to their progeny

>Wanda
i mean tyrone

I've also met a lot of black Jasmines and that's a Persian name.

This is true desu. The most retarded black name I've come across irl was a woman that named her daughter "Adasha", but she literally spelled it "A-a".

>American blacks have no real culture and heritage

lel.

>Éire
Poc's last time I checked
Don't let the green eyes n cherry blond fool ya

True hispanics name their kids "Brayan" or "Brittany".

That sounds exactly like that chain mail with Le-a.
Literally 1 for 1.

>American whites have no real culture and heritage
fixed it
white american "culture" is just black american culture processed for mass consumption

>1 + 1 only equals 2!

thanks for the clarification.

>t. Tim of Suburbia
Ironic you say that considering American blacks are the only reason America has a shred of culture.

Another retarded German post, bravo.

Low class people in here name their kids with anglo names

>Brayan
>Kevin
>Brandon
>Jonathan
>Brittany
>Kimberly

I swear I've actually met the person irl. When I was working at a pediatrics office.

This

Is Charles a low class name?

Well I mean it's understandable that they feel the need to invent a culture considering they were transplanted here from Ghana and forced to assimilate into Anglo-Protestant culture as slaves.

Most common black names for the non poor ones are like Jefferson, Thomas, or George

Another triggered 60%er, bravo.

Black man named Ivan Charity
Not making this up.

Low class people usually give their kids anglo/US names for some reason. We have tons of "Billy"s for example.

>Ghana

Slave Coast stretched across multiple countries. They came from Nigeria, Ghana, and Benin.

I don't really blame them desu. I mean just look most ghetto names, they all come from another culture, like the Name "lebron" for example(it's French)

>Why do they do this?
For the same reason polish bydło gives their children names like Brajan or Dżesika. Such names sound very foreign and thus (they think) more "noble".

Explain this. Both first and last anglo names
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Murray_(ice_hockey)

Black American Football players always have interesting names

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

Lol, there was a black guy arrested in Florida recently named literally "Vladimir Putin".

Murray's maternal grandfather is Swedish hockey player, the two time World champion and Olympic bronze-medalist Lasse Björn. His paternal ancestors originate from Scotland. While his cousins all have Swedish names, his mother gave her children Scottish or English names. Murray's brothers are named Charles and Ted, with a sister named Roseanna
>his mother gave her children Scottish or English names.

The Latinos I met irl that had slavic names were actually quite successful and educated. Not some druggy trash.

Pretty good lol

Nah, I have never heard that one. At least not in Mexico, maybe in Colombia. But there are people nicknamed "Chuck" or even worse "Chocks".

Football player's names from Colombia:

>Williams Ivann Buenaños
>Arlinton Murillo
>Sherman Cárdenas
>Dahwling Leudo
>Ayron del Valle
>etc

Pic related, Darwin Quintero

>Dan Smith
What a retarded name

kek