Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/national/10492707/Court-Cameron-Slater-a-journalist-but-must-disclose-sources
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Canada has libel laws
>US doesn't
>for some reason US press is less free than Canada
?

absolutely not

>France and Germany not orange
>USA not white

>France is not orange

>Sweden
>Good situation
It's pretty obvious now that they censor rapefugee stories. There was a thread here yesterday where Swedebros talked about this

>Sweden
>white

No fucking way

Freedom of press is a meme, any form of edited news is propaganda

>Germany
>Free press
Choose one. Oh, and research the ties of German media to the Atlantic Bridge and the "Young Leaders" program of the CIA.

That will show you.

>Canada
>Good

Oh yeah, our state propaganda ministry and its private sector collaborators are totally unbiased and actually report reality to our citizens.

>Sweden white
>KEK CANADANS WHITE
>G E R M A N Y
>W H I T E

Literally all three of these fucking countries have been exposed for media bias

Give me a 2016 map

>Canada
>Sweden
>Germany
>>'Good situation'

Anybody have that Webm of someone reading about immigration rape in Sweden and they turn on a VPN service (based in Sweden, using Swedish IP) and it says "this content is blocked in your country"

Well, as someone that lived all his chidlhood and is still living in Honduras. I can say that Honduras has a really difficult situation. God damn our corrupt politicians and police forces.

Germany's former colony has the best situation in Africa and Germany one of the worst in Europe.

>Sweden
>white

Double meaning, lol.

the entire map not black
kill your source, then yourself

>Germany, Sweden, white

Is this a YLYL thread? cause I lost hard

>sweden, cucknada, united cuckdom emirates, germany, south america and africa (top kek at liberia) not all black or red

cucks sans frontieres

>U.S
>Freedom of press

That's more like a good-goy-ness map

>Sweden
>white

Map is bullshit. Apparently state enforced leftist propaganda qualifies a 'good situation'.

fuck the press, I don't give a shit

Canada has a state run left wing propaganda network
so free

I see a lot's changed since 2012. Germany should be deep in the orange about now, thanks to the refugee shit.

>Russia
>having press at all
>implying we have anything but different flavours of The Daily Party's Opinion

Yes, we have The Daily Jew as well, see Дoждь, Эхo Mocквы etc.

>European Press
>Freer than Chinese Press

topkek

>Europe in general
>good situation
I guess censoring stories exposing rapefugees and their leftist handlers doesn't count

I'd really like to know the criterias by which these rankings are made.

If it was, Sweden and Germany would be at the very least orange. So no, it's not accurate.

How the hell is that map accurate when in Sweden and Germany they hide mass rapes ,stabbings and hide the fact that they lost control over the population????
Also why do we have problems lol?

Poland should be orange, new government took over the public media, absurd propaganda is pouring now from screen and speakers. Our leaders are in love with this idiot Orban who did the same thing in his country.

>US
>Satisfactory
>Germany
>Good

The major outlets here may be bought out by special interest, but you can still report whatever you want in small, independent news sources

If it's not white, something's not right.

>sweden

>good situation

intothetrashitgoes.jpg

>Ireland that good

>nogunz countries any color other than dark orange
>russia
>not at least orange
map clearly made by liberal shills

Fixed

>Uruguay on the same tier than Argentina, during Kirchner's "dictatorship"

yeah no, that map's bullshit

Hahaha this was 100% made by a liberal in Germanistan or Swedistan.

I'm retarded

>USA
>Only country on Earth where you can deny the holocaust and call a nigger a nigger on the internet
>Satisfactory situation
>not good

>Sweden
>Germany
>Go to jail for questioning refugee resettlement
>good situation

In all likelihood because the press in your country publishes things the people that made the study don't like.

>Sweden and Germany white

top kek what a shit map.

No wait this is better.

Not only do we have a state owned news network, the former Harper government effectively censored scientists by forbidding them from speaking with journalists without government approval. If they were given permission to speak, it would only be words that were preapproved by some bureaucratic fuck in Ottawa and not an actual scientist.

I haven't heard of weedman's government continuing this policy, but the fact that it could be enforced at all is atrocious. At the very least we deserve to be in the yellow category.

>Not having canada on fire

You guys also have that fucking Novaya Gazeta which is so blatant Anti Putin that I think it is a government conspiracy to come up with such shit websites in order to get people thinking there is total press freedom.

Actually, your media isn't entirely shit. RT is fucking stupid but Tass is pretty decent (as I read both good and bad from the site) and Interfax is private.

-CNN Russia
-Echo Moscoy
-Novaya Gazeta

Totally obvious Liberal shill media (Navalny shit)

- Interfax

Actually decent.

>calling people niggers
>press

>russia
>red
Its about orange

>Canada and Sweden having the best freedom of press
>can't say anything bad about non-whites or report on their crimes without being charged with hate speech

Yes m8 denial of the free use of certain words is censorship of the press.

Denying the holocaust especially i find funny you left that out...kek

This.

>Germanistan
>White
Haha you almost had me.

>Germany
>white

This is wrong on multiple levels.

in a graph comparing other more cucked nations?

lol i can open a newspaper called the nigger and write holocaust denial stories all day try that in Europe or canada

>4/5 top cuck countries are all white
Do you think its accurate? This is fucking bullshit, any country with hate speech laws should automatically be orange or worse and the only country that should be white is the US.

>germany and sweden white

KEK. They literally suppress information that goes against the globalist narrative. You can get thrown in jail for having a dissenting opinion.

>sweden
>white

I will be the first to Admit America has cucked media but we do have freedom we are just out funded and shouted down if your opinion is not apart of the plan.

This can also be seen in the fact the foreigners here come to a American made and popularized website to post the most racist shit i have ever seen a Euro post so there must be some massive censorship going on there as there is a reason you come here to express these un-PC feelings

I disagree with NZ being white.

The major news organisations here do not need to disclose their "sources" for inside scoops and whatnot while everybody else does.

stuff.co.nz/national/10492707/Court-Cameron-Slater-a-journalist-but-must-disclose-sources

So if you are part of a large organisation you can make up all sorts of crap. If you don't belong to the big media outlets, then you will be treated accordingly.

>Sweden is not cherry red
okay

somalia has a press?

>Canada
>good

>when the media's narrative is my own, the media is free

>Germany and Sweden
>free press

they LITERALLY cover up the rape of their own people so as not to offend lmao

>GERMANY
>FUCKING GOOD SITUATION

holy fucking /thread