ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself

ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself

For me it’s Anton Chiguh – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Eat shit and die

you're the kind of person that annoys me the most

arrogant fag

Kill yourself

ITT: OP projects

You're nothing like the character. No one cares that you think you are. You're an autistic faggot with no social skills who hides behind a false and shallow veil of intellectual superiority so that the few people who are close to you don't realise that you're just a fuckin loser with nothing to offer the world and limited capacity for emotion.

I can smell you trying to rationalise your autism with strangers validations of your personality. The reason people don't like you isn't because you're deep, mysterious or intellegent beyond their comprehension. It's because you're socially inept and have difficulty differentiating between normal social interactions and your online retardation, so you come across as being distant and more than slightly disabled.

Go outside and talk to some real people.

>all this projecting
wew lad calm down you armchair psychologist

0/10

>intelligent

if you are on Sup Forums you are not smart. i would try adding narcissistic to the list.

I am like L from narudo

Nice

so many newfags

I bet you don't even know the first thing about nihilism beyond chanting "nothing matters" like retards chanting "Freebird" at any concert.

op's faggotry aside, this is a thread about what characters remind you of yourself.

hank hill reminds me of me

i talk like him, i like opening up a cold one with the boys, im average american fat, i absolutely love grilling but not so much mowing the lawn. the main exception is that i dont like grilling with propane. char-coal is where the good flavor is at.

upham from saving private ryan.

fuck, looks like i downloaded a thumbnail....

Rampant newfaggotry

Hahah someone screenshot this for the next cringe thread.

OP how many fedoras and trench coats do you own?

Afro man.

Taste the meat not the heat you flaming faggot. Propane gives a cleaner burn that doesn't fuck up the flavor of the actual food. Fuck you, you coal burning cuck.

I'm exactly like Patrick Bateman. Intelligent, cunning, manipulative, successful, and full of loathing. If you don't believe me, why don't you just go ahead and check 'em?

Less rapey but just as horny

This is who I am

>Characters that remind you of yourself

for me its fhe gas station attendent from no country for old men. he doesnt comprehend what is going on , and yet feels vaguely threatened and antagonized(it turns out rightfully so) . at the end of his shift he ends up being a pawn in a game he doesnt understand, when all he wants to is finish his shitty job and go home. he could care less about philosophizing with some weirdo, but there he is philosophizing with some bowl cutted weirdo.

We should go to the strip club some time

>charcoal /= coal

He is correct, charcoal is the way to go, though wood is highly preferable if cooking BBQ.

That character who is very handsome and intelligent and gets all the pussy, he is also a bad ass rebel and people think he is really cool because he has deep philosophies on life and shit

I know, he's a libcuck.

charcoal has all the flavor. Cooking with gas flames is just disgusting. Enjoy the taste of taste of volatile gases faggit

Love both

It's not humor, faggot. You obviously don't understand ANYTHING about the film.

To be honest, the film actually sucks. Anton is interesting enough, but no one else is.

I agree the film sucks, but he is not interesting either, unless you're an edgy 12 year old or autist.
That said, it's a pretty popular film, probably because of the autism epidemic caused by overuse of plastic bottles.

you sound like a faggot hipster

Browsing this board must be very difficult for you, seeing how much trouble you have handling disagreement.

the movie was good, but anton was definitely not trying to be funny.

>Characters that remind you of yourself

Doctor Manhattan - because my balls are always blue.

it's a joke
you're supposed to say some shit then end with "with a wicked sense of humor"

I am reminded of Frank Wheatley (Lucas Black) from Sling Blade I grew up with a mother who was a fucking jelly fish who lived with a very abusive man...he would yell and beat her and yell at me...the only good thing is that he taught me to feel numb when I am getting yelled at and no one was as scary as my step father...I hate the fucker

>intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

John Rambo

I'm gross and funny.

'Depressed' Jack Shephard from Season 3 of Lost.

I relate to the emptiness he shows in these flash-forwards.

The mindset that he cannot be helped.

So I've been told

He's interesting enough to make me wish the movie had been all about him, or to make me wish I'd have been watching Natural Born Killers instead.