shows no tit at all

gomez-pictures.com/thumbnails.php?album=2351

This man says everything j think.

repeating something doesn't make it true

planetsuzy.org/showthread.php?p=15043395

For realz I can iron my cloths on that kik

dat ass

She's really trying to make the headlines

Her plastic surgeon is a true artist, the finest tits and ass money can buy. Unlike poor Heather

All she's making is bonners

Her career is probably flatlining. I don't pay attention to that kind of shit, but that would be my guess.

Oh boy!

Her sales dropped when it was discovered that she was a vile Mudshark whore.

COAL BURNING WHORE IS DAMAGED GOODS!!!FACT!!!

This bitch became a stripper here in Austin. $20 and she'd shove her tits in your face and rub your cock with her ass.

god i want to fuck her

Go for it, Muhammad.

She really blossomed, didn't she?

Whats worse? being a nobody that works a regular job.
Or being the guy that holds doors open for Selena.

Why the hell does she have no ass?

He's black and it's and easy job, so he probably doesn't care as long as he gets paid.

better to die free than live as a slave.

Is there a difference?

She was flabby and started working out a few months ago. She always had a small, droopy ass, but losing weight has only made it worse.

More

Do you even know what "the fappening" is?

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
nigga please, I cock and squeeze

The Loli Queen of Sup Forums

>why doesn't she have a giant hideous nigger ass?

I really don't understand the appeal for the celebrity thing. Is it because she's famous so if you see an 8/10 nipple you'll feel you unlocked an achievement like your life is an xbox?

There are better looking women out there. It must be the allure of the 'can't have' that brings forth primal instincts. So you fulfill your hunting traits to following someone online for a nipple.

I dont' get it.

Selena wasn't in the Fappening, retard. All we've seen from her is a few X-rayed pics.

holy shit there's a kid who still thinks those iron maiden t-shirt pics were really selena?

Can you imagine, she wears those shoes without socks all day? Like 8 or 9 straight hours of walking around in them. And then she comes over to your place. She site down and says "I'm ready. They're just how you like them." She puts your shoes on your legs, let's you peel off those little sneakers. You can smell the sweat before they're even off. Then, as soon as you remove a show, you stick her little smelly foot right in your face. Inhaling deeply before you start to lick her toes. She puts her soles flat against your face. Your dick is like diamonds. The dress she has on is spread wide open, revealing her tight little pussy. She's not wearing panties. All this, and you still have another shoe to take off. This is heaven.

>i'd rather have heather than selena

pics your thinking of are not her. just some asain chick someone had a few pics of. they were easily debunkable because they all were cropped at the same spot and clearly her tits, after seeing the poolside xray. not sure if i can post that here though? never have, not sure if banworthy

tldr she wasn't part of the fappening

Look at the marks on those knees. Me thinks she's been doing a lot of kneeling down. That white porcelain skin of hers hides no secrets. All blemishes are revealed.

Only one thing I want to know after reading this. Where the fuck are you writing this shit in public cause clearly that's auto corrected

I'm in my doomsday bunker. I was trying to rotate my stock of canned goods and type at the same time. I'm losing daylight here, I've gotta be fast. Sonic the Hedgehog taught me that many years ago. Well, look at me now Sonic. Can you see me now? Witness me!!!

This is now a Capaldi-Chan Thread

Wait....i don't think that was the proper response.

only ass flatter than Taylor's

Ariana Grande's is flatter than Taylor's as well.

she'll get implants soon dont worry

sad day when a meth head like elle has a bigger ass than you

now now
I'm not a fan a those gigantic, disproportionate fat asses black people like so much, but this is ridiculous she has absolutely no ass

Doubt Elle is a meth head. She's been modeling and acting since she was a little girl. She can afford nicer drugs than meth.

Ok, I'll tell you everything. It all started with Pippy Longstocking. Even as a kid, I knew she wasn't traditionally attractive. But there was something about her, something other worldly. Then I saw the Goonies and fell in love with Andie. She was obviously the hot one in the movie. Her uggo friend with the glasses was only there to make her seem prettier. And Andie hated Troy. Troy was a jerk. She like Brand and the Goonies. When Andie says "I'm not a Goonie. I wanna go home" in the scene at the wishing well, I was crestfallen. "Don't say that Andie! You ARE a Goonie!" I shouted at the tv. Wouldn't ya know it? I was right. She even makes out with Mikey under the bamboozle that she believes it was Brand (scholars still debate this to this day), proving that she's kinky and up for a good time. I mean, they're running for their lives from the Fratelli's, yet she STILL has time for a quick make out sesh? I'm in love. I believe this is where my lust for red heads all began.

Nobody cares about you nigger. Stop posting this in every thread for attention

Chek'd

she looks like one. could be coke i guess

fair enough. how does any self respecting black man go out with her? I guess the Weeknd is Canadian so he isn't a real nigger

that would make more sense

Adult here. Virtually all tits are the same. Stay thirsty Juniors.

I'm in a good mood today, and I know you're new around here, so I'm gonna let this one slide. This time. Just don't come back here next summer with your same faggoty opinions, savvy?

The virgin has arrived.

I know but Mexican chicks usually have asses

Essentially she was hired for her face. Everything else didn't have the same value until she got older. Trying for a toned body and perfect posture was implemented later.

There are no nicer drugs. Just keep hydrated, take vitamins and remember to eat and it's goodm

Is your name Shakira or Wyclef? Because your trips don't lie.

Selena probably used coke to stay in shape like Lohan, so she has no ass muscles.

Lohan? This is a red head thread. Confirmed.

the hollywood diet all them bitches love coke