What are some great films about sinking ships?

What are some great films about sinking ships?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html
cbsnews.com/news/report-donald-trump-companies-at-least-650-million-in-debt/
democracynow.org/2016/8/22/headlines/new_york_times_donald_trump_owes_at_least_650_million_in_debt
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a47864/trump-debt/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>website calls him drumpf
>not biased in any way

>He didn't see the new polls

>$650 millions in debt
Step the fuck aside, Drake Bell.

It's a Chrome plugin, cuck.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Also

>le biased meme

The same mistakes were made in 2008 and 2012.

When will Republicans learn?

>One poll
>Out of a million others.

I absolutely despise Hillary and I'm sad my boy Bernie sold out
Who /jumpinginthetrumptrain/ here?

Thats fine, just give me a reliable source.
pulling the whole "drumpf lmao" thing just makes you look shitty.

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html

cbsnews.com/news/report-donald-trump-companies-at-least-650-million-in-debt/

democracynow.org/2016/8/22/headlines/new_york_times_donald_trump_owes_at_least_650_million_in_debt

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a47864/trump-debt/

>Tfw shutposting to make trumpfags mad but voting for him on november

If he is worth so much why doesn't he just pay his debt back?

really makes you think

Fuck's sake you faggots are getting desperate.

>When will Republicans learn?

Democrats are the ones voting for a mentally-unsound open-borders SJW harpy that excuses Islamic terrorism because it happens to have a vagina.

If anyone needs to "learn", it's them.

And yet, the polls since 2008 have shown that Democrats keep winning.

Ever since 2008, The GOP keeps saying that the "polls are rigged", and they lose. That's like an insult to pollsters like myself.

Do not fuck with the polls. When will the GOP learn that fucking with the polls does not work in their favour?

>tfw we either get Female Hitler or Bush the Third
Truly we live in the darkest timeline

except they don't

they only get amplified by the mainstream press when they match their narratives

when they don't match what the talking points of the liberal democrat establishment is spewing forth, they aren't reported on

Address the argument.

It's like when a shitty DC film gets release and then DCucks accuse Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes for being "Marvel shills".

Republicans/Trump supporters are the DCucks of modern politics. It's just sad.

That's not how polls work.

I'm a pollster. I call people and ask "Do you support Hillary or Donald?" and then put it on Excel. That's about it.

Even BREITBART is reporting that Clinton is leading

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/

If anything, there's proof that all the swing states, blue states and highly-populated red states like Texas have a growing demographic shift and that the Trump campaign has failed to capitalize on that.

>Sinking ship
>Trump just rose ahead in the polls over Shillary by 2 points

OK user.

no it isn't..you call suffix numbers that produce the results that you want

who pays you?

One poll does not invalidate a million polls.

NO WE DON'T.

I just call people and put it on Excel.

That's it.

Man, you're wasting your time by talking to a tinfoil hat wearing Sup Forumsack

This already happened with Romney user.

>"brexit wont happen!"
>"io will win the arcana!"

yeah yeah
been there heard that

where do you get the phone numbers?

ever notice that people with any intellectual acumen at all don't want to have their views captured by Your Kind?

that's why we have caller id and don't comment on the news

Britain is not America.

Also, Britain has the worst polling mechanisms ever.

>pollsters like myself
>favoUr

What is a Canadian/Yuro pollster doing commenting on an American poll?

They said the same thing in 2008 and 2012.

Try again.

The nonnest of non-sequiturs

>I'm a pollster. I call people and ask "Do you support Hillary or Donald?" and then put it on Excel.
Jesus fuck, fambo. I'd rather be NEET

Denial stage.

Hillary's going to be such a shit president that the American populace will never vote for a woman again, let alone a minority.

Maybe this will do more good than harm in the long run. Like getting the Chicken Pox early so you can never get it again.

This guy is at bargaining/acceptance.

There are foreign poll companies like YouGov operating in the USA.

Foreign pollsters also work in America too you know. There's tonnes of Brits in Marist, PPP and Rasmussen.

Attacking the polls is one thing, but you do have to admit the GOP has been dead since the tea party split the party. Then trump just made that schism worse by ostensibly not being a political figure as much as a belligerent moron who would say literally anything that test marketed well, without any sort of regard for consistency, thus ending up looking like a total fucking lunatic.

>They said the same thing in 2008 and 2012.

no, you said the same thing in 2008 and 2012

and you said the opposite in 1980 and 1984..and then harumphed and swept it under the rug

you're intellectually dishonest

bye now

>tfw still haven't' got chicken pox

The US government is specifically structured so a shit president can't do much damage. Same for a good president actually doing anything.

Come now, neither of you were even alive in 1980-4.

The difference between 20008, 2012 and 2016 with 1980 and 194 was that there was no Internet in the 1980s, and thus the spread of information was limited.

Try Again.

Pisses me off to hear that they vaccinate for it now. If I had to suffer through that shit then god damn it, so should everyone else.

It's like a bad flu, and you're covered in itchy mosquito bite looking pox.

Does it itch?

i'm 57, sport

enlisted in the USN in 1979

Considering late life chicken pox is pretty much fatal, its logical to just vaccinate rather than try to get lucky with kids getting it.

irrelevant

So what brought you to this corner of the internet? Where no one gives a shit about your military history?

>Considering late life chicken pox is pretty much fatal
What?! No way.

Not an argument.

i go where i like and do what i like

you get to act like that when you're a grown up

>57

Jesus

>57
>wasting your time discussing politics on the television/movies board of Sup Forums

i'm not arguing

i used to discuss movies here

but now..well as you see

Hey man I'm just curious.

And I don't want to make the same mistakes.

>Someone seriously thinks that the Internet has no influence on the elections in 2016
>On Sup Forums of all places.

So whining?

It shows, as you are unable to adapt to the places you go since you flaunt your military enlistment as if that was relevant to the discussion in any way other than to flaunt your e-penis.

It's the same reason why tripfagging is discouraged.

>Niggers (12.8% of the pop) like Trump a tiny bit more
Heh... ok. Those useless subhumans don't vote anyway.

>99% chance hillary will win my state

Awww, i want to be a stupid swing state!

We never get any attention.

Absolute mischiefman.

>USN

Yikes, you that retarded? That explains it.

i'm sure shrillary will blow him out of the water

Naw, I'm not retarded.

Hillary might be evil but she's lawful evil, not chaotic evil. Stability is good.

But she can't leave a stain on any dresses because female ejaculation is a myth.

sure enough
retarded avionics
retarded retired at 55
what are you up to?
lad

Yeah, but then the jews totally take your spreadsheet and use jewish magicks to buoy their ultimate goal of increasing muslims in America.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, man!

>its a "grandpa gets mad at the internet" episode

>Hillary is lawful evil
I'm not a Trump supporter, and I'll be voting against him, but do yourself a favor and never post this line again... ever.

Like a motherfucker. You're going to itch those pocks off, and then itch off the scab, and then keep going because IT FUCKING ITCHES SO BAD!

Just fill a bath tub with calamine lotion and ride it out.

i started doing this in 1994

really? mad?

>save me iron man!

What's with those breaks? Are you stroking out? Dead serious, I will call you an ambulance.

Kek. Wat

>they've been right in the past so they'll always be right!

I'm actually voting for stein but this is a shit argument

Hillary is lawful evil.

Your move, joker.

Wait, sorry.

I read that as "female clinton".

>Sup Forums cyberbullying some old man

You guys are the worst.

I'm just saying, it leaves the door open for Trump's horde of online minions to bring up her emails and muh Benghazi -- even though they don't seem to understand the difference between negligence and gross/criminal negligence.

no worries
thanks though

Oh... well in that case, it totally makes sense that you would comment on how female ejaculation is a myth.

I don't know about that source, but from current polling data Hillary is winning

>b-but they're lying

So when they show Trump winning they're accurate, but when they show Trump losing they're lying, yeah whatever faggot

It's a shit argument that can still be proven right by the stats.

The stats don't lie. Polls show Obama leading in both 2008 and 2012, and he won. McCain and Romney did nothing but complain that the "polls are rigged", and they lost.

They're doing the same thing again in 2016.

It's literally DCucking the argument.

>Man of Steel got bad reviews? RT is biased towards Marvel!

>BvS got bad reviews? RT is biased towards Marvel!

>Suicide Squad got bad reviews? RT is biased towards Marvel!

Please stop.

In 2004, 2008, and 2012, sure. Because most people underestimated the influence it could have, the internet played a major part in those elections.

Now its so filled with useless babble and noise (thanks Sup Forums) that its basically a non-factor.

A five point spread is hardly the election in the bag

An October surprise could end Clinton

Unless I'M the idiot here, I believe you've misunderstood the point of the OP

Well, I don't actually think she's evil. From interviews and appearances though she does come off as being on the spectrum, albeit high-functioning. It's like she tries really hard to fit in, be social, likeable, and "human". That's not a joke about her being a robot but she does seem to have a very "learned" way of interacting with other people.

It's weird and slightly off-putting.

Other than that, she's just a politician through and through. Not net good or bad. It's just a career for her to always be in some political office.

Trump's not evil, or stupid, either. He just strokes his ego to the point of ignorance and then exists while being blissfully comfortable in his own ignorance. Willfully being uninformed and arrogant is incompatible with the presidency.

oh it's a botnet plugin? I was gonna check it out. oh well.

this won't matter..we have poll data
quantifiable numbers

The polls in the battleground states are all that matter.

Clinton is ahead in all of them.

Even if she literally lost all of them she still has a path to 273 delegates.

Trump is fucked

And these same polls made a many mistakes with Bernie and trump in primary season, as well as brexit

But the argument that just because things have gone one way in the past means that they'll do the same in the future is wrong at a fundamental level

the real question is why you faggots are not voting for Johnson?

Sure, if you read Breitbart/Kotaku/Huffpost

But if you read only The Hill, Politico, National Review or such then you don't care what Sup Forums thinks.

Source of webm?