While you were out there getting laid

While you were out there getting laid
>I was studying the blade

While you were having friends and going to parties
>I was alone at home working on my techniques

While you were getting your dick sucked by your girlfriend
>I was in my backyard practicing with my blade to further my skill

And now that the world is in ruins you have the audacity to come at me wishing for help?

user, for the sixth time I still have a gun, and your moms minivan is still running.

While you were saving to buy this wall hanger
> I was making a fortune on launching my app.

Sorry m8 but this Odashi look fake af.

Your gun is nothing to my samurai

While you were making money
>I was reading ancient samurai documents to further and better myself

Earn free bitcoin

(You) have no master
>you are a ronin

you're a ronin
>you should know the name of your sword

While you were making out with your girlfriend
> i was observing every inch of my blade. I was intimate with it.

You Think your endless nights of crazy hard sex with her vagina are anything co.parable with the bond that a samurai and his Katana has? Please shut the fuck up you weakling.while u bust endless loads inside your girlfriend i can contain my inner being and be at peace then unleash it onto my enemies

pfft, washing pole faggot. everyone knows that strength beats dexterity into the ground. git good.

pic not related

>And now that the world is in ruins you have the audacity to come at me wishing for help?
Yes, but only as a diversion while my colleagues steal your most valued treasure.

No, not your virginity, the other treasure.

And for the ninth time, I just need a ride. Please stop trying to part my hair with that wallhanger.

I will never help you or your people. I have studied the samurai for far too long. I well too well equipped

Faggot are you prepared to die?

dark souls player?

For the twelfth time yes, I'm bleeding badly enough as is, please call an ambulance or drop me off at a hospital.

>I will never help
You already have, by collecting the other six Dragonballs for me. Once I use my wish to obtain the secret forbidden techniques of Hokuto Shinken nothing will be able to stop me from stealing the prototype Metal Gear and entering the Sacred Realm where the Triforce sleeps.

>you have the audacity to come at me wishing for help?
i did?

If by wishing for help you mean I was laughing.... theeeeen okay yea cool story bro

I have no mercy for people beneath me. You shall drown in the blood u have caused

When the demons are at the door. You soon will be begging me to save you

I still have a gun, and I'm going to spit blood on your body pillow if you don't call me help now. . . please.

This is the real world kid. Im not joking, I am a force to be reckoned with. I will end your entire army and friends

Everybody laughed until it was too late

Spitting blood on body pillow, got it.

Death should not be rushed.
One should savor it and enjoy its aroma like fine wine.
But if, in consideration of your impatience, I must kill you now then so be it.
DEFEND YOURSELF.

Like I said. I studied the blade I will stop any bullet u shoot at me

Are you shitting me? Could you be any more retarded? Step away from the keyboard and take a look in the mirror. What the fuck are you doing with your life you absolutely worthless piece of nigger shit bastard? Honestly, I wish you would just fucking die. Then I wouldn't have to see your shitty repulsive cunt drivel on my screen every shitting day. It's like you took a massive shit on my screen and now I'm having to eat it with my fucking eyes. Your shit is so offensive to me that if I could get on a plane right now and come to your house I would stab you in the neck and masturbate with your blood as you lay screaming on the floor. And then i would shit on you, like you have shit on me. Take your fucking stupid shit and get the fuck out of my shit, I implore you, before I do something that everyone would regret. I could destroy you, I have fucking black belts in 3 different bastard martial arts and own a real kantana made by a genuine Samurai. I am not talking shit right now, I am a real fucking bastard. All I ask is that you just shut the fuck up. Literally no one wants to see your shit, no one cares. I could find you, and I could take you out before you even knew what was happening, but I would rather take my time and let shit happen slowly to enjoy your suffering, just as your awful shitty words make me suffer just to see them. Fair warning - the next knock on your door could be me. I suggest you think about that before posting any more of your bullshit ever again.

Some DESERVE to be taken out quickly. That way they take up less of our air and end up in hell

what if he's right?

Does thou weep like a maiden. You are no match for me coward. I will end you

holy fuck check this
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

lol forget this shit
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

>Some DESERVE to be taken out quickly.
If you're that eager to die, I'll oblige you.

Nothin personnel, kid...

Knights beat Samurai fag. I dare you to prove me otherwise.

My anime collection?

Oh god, bring back this guy`s memes

Is that your mother in the background, admiring your blade skills?