Why do stupid white women do this? Why is being a shit-skinned mongrol automatically make you a pussy-magnet?

Why do stupid white women do this? Why is being a shit-skinned mongrol automatically make you a pussy-magnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taarof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wish it was true

beats fugging a perpetually assdevastated tripfagging gook

It is. There's even a Wikipedia article.

It is lmao they raped her to death in t*rkey

>Someone actually raped this horse-jew breed
Oh you t*rks.

he was talking about the latter

The location's she chose were on the surface mostly safe
Just that folks don't realize that turkey inbetween transit ain't big city turkey

i meant the second part about being yellow and pussy-magnet

>one
it was a gangbang

Oh well it isn't true because there's still some semblance of good left in the world.

Maybe you're wrong because you're dumb fucking leaf

>proving how muslims are peaceful
next they'll try to advocate how 2+2=9

shhh baby shhh

Gtfo indonesia is muslim clay

which is why i know about muslims better than all of you.
their faith is faulty, its not just about correlation and statistics

""""""""white""""""""

she looks like an arab

Are you an atheist?

*TIPS*

more like baka xdd

Milo is a stupid piece of leftist shit

here's a guy going through iran by the way

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

he's a man it's different

no one wants to rape him they just want his money
(it's my theory btw, when you are white in foreign countries people are so "friendly" and almost subservient-like it's just because they want more of your money, deep down they actually all hate you)

he has other videos going through plenty of shitholes and he seems to be pretty adamant iran is good

however
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taarof
>one example of taarof could be described as posing false invitations and promising future services or deeds to primarily strangers or distant relatives and expecting them not to take the offer and keep declining it
watching the video knowing about this makes it a lot more awkward. at the same time though surely they must know he's not accustomed to this and so when he gets all the free shit he's not breaching etiquette to a stupid level?

>he's a man it's different
yeah this is true though

What the hell is wrong with Muslims?
Who'd want to tap that?

no it's just americans that are fucking rude this is called basic social interaction

for example the other day a guy comes to paint my wall all day
>"hey here is 50 euro"
>"no no it's ok i do it for free for you my friend"
(here the american unironically accepts the offer)
>"no i assure you take it"
>"how very nice of you but i can't accept it !"
>"please, i insist"
>"well ok then, thank you very much"

no one here was arab, and everyone does things like this, this should be instinctive

he's not fucking american though

I mean shit though idk, but why would they have a wikipedia article on this, and why would it have a name, if it wasn't particular to iran in some form? and this doesn't seem normal to me, somehow I don't think it's just because I'm american.
did this shit with the wall actually happen to you as you describe it or are you making up a hypothetical

Well I assume it's because they have their own word for it and apply it to more situations and push it to the extreme

But i mean don't you have something similar in your country that you can relate it to ?
Someone makes you a very unlikely offer = he doesn't mean it he's being polite

Yes it did happen
It happens often. I had a piano teacher as a kid, we repeated this same kind of comedy for 20 euro every week
Also had private teachers, same story

Not in normal shops though that'd be too much

That seems silly to me. I know French people do this kind of thing, but it isn't the anglo way. We act generously, arguably moreso than a person with that kind of social tradition (only speaking for America), but I would never offer something I wouldn't willingly give.

For the record, I'm not the same person as the American you're responding to (saged this post)

how good is life in europe that adults are so naive and innocent that they get kidnapped, raped, and killed as soon as they step into a 2nd world country

How the fuck is Milo a leftist?

>muh islam is bad because it is contrary to our western values

no it's dumb arab bullshit

>Why do stupid white women do this?
She was italian, she cannot be white dumbass.

but here arabs are the ones with no manners who'd probably accept when you say "nah its ok you don't need to pay me" for politeness
hence why you don't do that with them, well i wouldn't risk it anyways

inshallah brothers, day of retribution soon

All women are whores, and liberals are no exception. She deserved it.

? Liberal women would certainly not be the exception.

>31 March 2008
almost 10 years ago

and the muslim world has improved since then?

>roachland
Jesus she barely crossed the border out of Europe and she's already dead?
I would have at least expected getting into Syria

>She was raped and murdered in Turkey.
Isn't Turkey a "relatively" decent country? Am I wrong? I am really disappointed about Teukey.

no
they are similar to russian subhumans