Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread

previous: Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/COz1DFfBgcc
youtu.be/23evSSZ92Os
youtube.com/watch?v=dn8ZiVT6r6U
youtu.be/utYjsmDzMi0
youtu.be/foyAOoVagWw
youtu.be/P_Bhmg6_LhE
youtu.be/cE0TNYi4dRo
youtube.com/watch?v=sUeS--ChBf4
youtu.be/E2PX23CU03s
youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo
youtube.com/watch?v=QAbLhSUQIHY&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/COz1DFfBgcc

Hey, that's... well, I know that might be rough. I'm sorry. I hope that you can spend some nice time with her though.
I feel you. Tired from lack of sleep, or just... tired? Sorry that you feel that way though.

Well then you should change that! Or at least find something that doesn't make you bored! Wait, is being bored a bad thing?

Ah, that might explain it! I did the same thing, but it probably wasn't that bad. That's cool though, just busy with household things or just life in general?

Well that should be easy! Err, maybe not, but I mean I know that you could probably get his attention! If he feels like talking, anyways! Don't pressure him into anything please! I mean I don't know him that well and maybe okay look I'll shut up sorry.
Aw, that's sweet of you though. Wait, about missing him or what am I up to? I'm just typing right now, might play some League or something soon, no idea!

>dubs!
It's fine, I once made a really super duper good sandwich and then forgot about it because I was typing and I ended up having to throw it away because it was all hard and ruined.
That sucks, really. I'm sorry to hear that. I've never been to college myself, so I can't really speak on that front, but it seems hard. I know you say that, but... it's your future. And I want you to have a great one!
Oh, sorry sorry! US here, I didn't know! My bad!

I would expect nothing less from you. Don't change, Flan.

Sounds hearty but not healthy.
Eh, she has cancer. That sums it up, no?

Still here

and
Matching poses

Loli dragon
Calm down. Calm down dwagon.
Even if you do slip up I doubt I'd be here to police the threads. Again, I'm not here during the vewy scawy nights. Why not care about life? Why are you talking like this? Don't scare me man.
Yeah, comes with beam rifle, big ass shield, bazooka, beam sword, it's pretty awesome. Not a fan of the darker shafes of white though but that's just me. You into any hobby?
Blonde
I was betting on the shota.
Tomo-Tomo
I like horror films. You like horror films?

yeah let's hope I get better picks at some point
hi not muffin
because
you can call me whatever you feel like but that's okay
you're very nice but I always thought you were too busy writing walls to other people already
what kind of exercise do you do?
I barely message anyone

Was about to bake.

youtu.be/23evSSZ92Os

Claimed uwu

Sometimes. I like the ones that scared me as a kid mostly.

A customer paid for four new tires to replace half-used tires on a $10,000 van with a welfare check
And then complained that it took too long

America is the best

It's basically a pop song

Couples often do things together

lol forget this shit
>JғucktoɴJGHt.com

Copyrighted tbh

Hi not nothing
Because?

Oh uh cool

How bad is the cancer? And its healthier for me than other people, being hugely underweight means I can eat just about anything.
Not really busy, just stayed up too late last night. Housework isnt hard, just tedious.
'MURICA

i like playing champions that are safe and scale well, like lux veigar and ezreal. I hope you feel better!

If you want I could send or summarise my research project about the border between music and sound/noise I worked a year on? :)
To be fair I am pretty one sided myself, I dont listen to a lot of rock, only the noisy/droney kind and my "frustration" with Sunn0))) is that people call it drone but dont go further into the genre than that. It limits the name of the genre that is so dear to me. That's why i commented on Alvaro's comment. Not only do I understand the love for music like this both personally and theoretically, but the problem is that the hype is limited to only this. Perhaps some slightly more famous artists around the genre like Tim Hecker, Fennesz, Biosphere or Brian Eno get recognition as well but it is a genre that only popular around the edges (which is actually true for allmost every non-pop genre, but compared to those drone is even more unknown).
Thank you for your answer btw and I apologize for the way I answered. I wish you all the best my friend.

I remember being terrified of one as a kid. Now it's not so scary. Actually quite funny infact. Okay what else do YEW like?

I wonder...

im kinda clingy and league is fun
well can you come on a little more I miss you alot do you miss me?

Dick rate, disregard

I hope so too.
And tired from both, but you know that.

Heavy calisthenics

It's easing off a bit, but she recently (a month or few) got out of the hospital. She's scheduled for more chemo or whatever, and it's somewhere around the fourth year she's been diagnosed.

Nope

Yup, it's nice to know me working for a living is supporting people that don't

>Nice waifu

Dole bludgers are the worst.

Claimed tbh

Which movies spooked you? I was spooked by Tremors eight legged freaks this movie where the guy cuts his hand off and it comes back alive to kill people and some old hp lovecraft movies especially the one about just not being you anymore. I play a lot of games myself. World of tanks is my daily grind game

Assuming he wouldn't even need to try in order to beat them, it would certainly get old pretty soon.
Thanks for nothing, Chiaki.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dn8ZiVT6r6U
Post something you enjoy.

I hope this is a pasta

It's always nice when a song comes on the radio and you go "Oh yeah, that's a pretty nice one"

youtu.be/utYjsmDzMi0

this pic need a feminine penis tbh

I graduated

I hope I passed haHAA

hi not muffin
we all are
a little maybe
never heard that one before
hi

gratz bb u cute ily

High school or collage?

Also, congrats, have a booty

youtu.be/foyAOoVagWw
It's a comment on the video

I'm bad at many things, but I think sleeping is what I'm worst at.

I know what you're going through, my grandma has been cleared for a year now. It took half her lungs with it. Chemo is better than it has been in the past, but its still horrible. I hope they can get it over and done with soon.
I know that feel. Thank fuck that no one I know is on our welfare, though my sister deals with them daily. They prefer to spend the money on a case of beer than fresh meat and vegies.
youtu.be/P_Bhmg6_LhE
Good work. You can has job now?

you till like me right?

How does Aussie welfare work, is it similar to Muriland's?

(Dragon lolli)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! not the sandwich
Ah I'm going to be working as an under water welder on the oil rigs up in the north see in a few years I don't rely need any thing from collage anyway.
Don't worry little freedom lloli I am used to your people not knowing what the rest of the world is doing.
(Tomo)
Sounds good

I graduated too

The world of normies awaits.

Hey Akame. Up to much?

Oh

Yeah, but I don't know who you are

I'm sorry! I get excited pretty easy, I'm sorry!
Well don't feel that you ever have to police the threads! I doubt people are going to stop, it's a pretty... debated issue. Most people aren't going to give up on either side. And that's true, so I guess it doesn't affect you that much... but still! And... I dunno, I'm just not happy. It's no biggie, we don't need to talk about it.
Whooooa!! That's awesome! Okay okay now you have to take pictures, I need to see it when it's done! Darker shades are kinda cool in my book, but I could see that.
Uhh... well, any that I like or any that I'm actually good at?

Okay I'll keep that in mind, but I'll probably just use Akame, it makes sense, right? If you ever want me to change it though, feel free!
No no, the only time I skip people is because I'm worried that they don't want to talk to me, I'll say something stupid, or if I keep saying hi to everyone I'll never actually get a post out!!
I do care though! Seriously, how are you? Err, not to pry. If you don't want to talk, that's fine too!

>dubs!
Thank for the thought Rory! And the song!

Jeez. That's pretty annoying, yeah. I don't think the system is perfect, but it's hard to find a working one and I guess this is the best we came up with? Ah, I'm not very good at this kind of stuff.
How are you?

Oh, sorry! I did the same thing, one too many an aram, but the loosing streak had to end!
No no, I didn't mean it was hard! Err, it can be, at least for somethings, but it's mostly just tedious, like you said! I don't mind it though, it's really nice to just do something simple and work at it for a bit. For me, anyways!

2001 Maniacs got me as a kid. It was about confederate villagers hunting down college students. Scared me so much I was afraid to go South of ANYWHERE. I got over it. Tremors is AMAZING. Worms terrify me so it gave me the creeps as well. It's mostly classics these days that get the blood pumping like Don't Look Now or Suspiria. Texas Chainsaw was great too.
I always hear about World of Tanks but I actually never seem gameplay of it.
Nice pic btw. Any man would kill to have their waifu say those 3 words.
Congratularations.

Hey, me too! Though I always get stuck with support, which is fine, but still... I miss playing certain champions!
Thank you!

k

mugi help I'm bored ;-;

I considered getting on it once, during one of my depressive states. Its pretty similar, you go in, sogn on, and show up weekly for your cheque. You have to drop it in the bank though, its not depositable anywhere else.
Potato bake is great.
Thats not a song...
And yeah, mine was 'lets look at TV Tropes while trying to sleep'.

Hi not nothing
but he really is uwu

Too many replies. Good night

Good luck haHAA
Bah, no you don't
College. Nice tails
I'm comfy in bed now though. YouTube is hard
I can has. You gibs?
I may be in the normie world, but I'll always be an autistic robot
Thanks

Tomoko needs to wake up so we have our discord orgy

Basically
Working out with no form of weight lifting.

Sleep, child

That's the thing. I'm almost unmoved by it.

Again, it doesn't really make me feel a certain way, but thanks.
Y-You too.

Aside from a pretty annoying night I'm well
People need to get a fucking job

For the most part, people around here use it as a "I pumped out a kid well before I can afford it" check

I'm sitting around playing Fallout 4
No idea why though

What did you go for?

yeah the community is cancer but the game is nice with friends

oh hi

it's just a song about graduating
youtu.be/cE0TNYi4dRo

That sounds spooky. I havent seen the dont look now or suspiria. Ive been wanting to see the mist but I cant find it anywhere. I find the gameplay to be fun and I feel they have progression down pretty well. The big problem is the games learning curve. Its pretty harsh for someone to just start playing it. I should know. I think I love you would get them to kill more

If you come here and dont mind learning how to make best covfefe.
Been there too. Is it a hollow kind of feeling, or is it just that you dont know what to feel?
My 2 friends who did that actually worked while raising said child. And recieved payments while working.

Hi.
Overall meh, so it could be a lot worse.

It's just a matter of ho lazy you are, some people do genuinely use government aide as aide until they can support themselves

But that's a minority

I guess
no not really what about you?
yeah it's alright if you call me that.
It's ok I want to talk just not about myself
hi not muffin
yes he really is
oh how does that work?

Agreed, what's in yours?

Never give in, the true normie life is dreadful.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUeS--ChBf4

Shit m8. Didn't see ya there. How is you?
Yeh, doesnt affect me so there's no point. But yeah, seems like it'll never die.
Aight then but don't be so down.
Yeah I'll definitely take pics when it's done. I mean most anime fans aren't into mecha but it's nice to see a couple here.
Both I guess.
Haven't seen it myself but I seen the DVD on various stores before. Looks interesting. Is this game free? I might check it out either way, I could use a new game.
Sounds kinky desu.

Off of work till the 20th, just packing for the trip and getting ready for the long drive out there on Saturday. Other than that, enjoying a relaxing evening.

>>Houki

You can tell those people apart here. And those that rely solely on government assistance are pretty low here.
The generic, bacon, cheese, cream, potato and garlic. It was super wet because my dad always gets the shit potatoes.

I do want to see it. It is free but its a pretty hard game to get into. If you play on NA west I wouldnt mind playing with you. Very kinky

Well there's a reason ghettos and trailer parks are infamous or being horrendous places to be

I don't think many other places in the world have thinks close to American ghettos

youtu.be/E2PX23CU03s

you too

i can't stand support, i ain't no beta male cuck REEEEEEE

Hi.
Is tired. Not much more going on.
What about yous?

hi not nothing
you really are too :o

youtube.com/watch?v=cMOAXm94VWo

that uh hurts alot man... can you atleast talk to me on discord

nice
Is it florida you're visiting?
sorry I cant remember well enough
hi not muffin
yeah :(

So you're a /m/an as well?

Even the basic ones are good comfort food, can't say I enjoy the soggy ones though. How's the potato selection down under?

I want to marry her

What do you like about her

We had druggie flats here which was like a contained ghetto. Id say that favelas have you beat, or Johannesburg outskirts / black communities.
Pretty good, if you go to the market. Supermarkets have a decent selection but my dad doesnt discriminate or select based on what you want to do. To him a potato is a potato, a shovel is a shovel and Vegeta powder is a base seasoning.

Wait a second here... you're right, it's not. But it is a meme video, and that's music to my ears!
Eh, eh? Good, right? Eheh, sorry I figured it was a song, you normally do that and I hovered over it but didn't have time to play it. Sorry. Now I'm going to watch it though! It better be good...
No. No no no, why did you go to TV Tropes? That's like asking to spend 5 hours reading, no matter what's going on.

Sorry Alice! Goodnight! Sleep tight and sweet dreams.

I know, I'm sorry. it's hard, people are different, and I'm not very good at shifting emotions to feel what the other person feels, but I'm trying... not very well, but still. Err, lack of feeling, in your case. Sorry again.
Silly Rem, I wasn't wearing a sweater! But now I am!

Aw, that's bad. I'm sorry that you had to deal with whatever you did.
You're telling me! I'm... not very good at getting one though.

Hey, nothing wrong with that! How far are you into it? Any good legendaries?

>dubs!
Yeah, it's pretty bad. Sometimes you meet nice people but for the most part it's pretty bad. I only really play with friends though, so I don't really have to deal with teammates being mean.

Meh is okay then! As long as you're here, that's what I care about!
What are you up to today?

Sweet! Thank you thank you!
Oh, that's okay! I'm sorry. Uh... normally I don't talk about myself either, so... hmmm... well, okay... what do you want talk about? I'm not very good at making stuff up on the spot!

It's a cycle I guess. People are going to argue, and that's that! It's fine though.
I... I'm not so good at that either. But I'll try to be a least a little more happier around you then!
Good good! Thank you a bunch! And what, really? That's silly, it's awesome!
Stuff I like? Games, reading, drawing, I like to write, eheh, uh... I do some gardening here and there, and hiking is pretty fun out here! Oh, Magic the Gathering is pretty cool! As for stuff I'm good at... hmmm... nothing, really!

Eh, it doesn't bother me! I'm used to supporting in games, and I think it's kinda fun! I just miss playing certain champs, you know? But there's nothing wrong with supporting!

Hi not nothing
turn that ":(" in to a ":)"

How she acts tough but on the inside she's as delicate as a glass rose

I'd look in putlocker or something. Sometimes I watch movies there.
Yeah I'm NA so there's a possibility there. Not scared of no hard game. I can play hard! Indeed.
About to leave actually since it's getting late and I got work tomorrow. Leg hurts like ass right now so tomorrow might be shite. My Gundam is almost done.
Fuck yeah.

I just don't really react to a lot of things

Push ups, sit ups, pull ups, running, that stuff.

Woaaah there Kanna, that's a little too lewd.
But yeah, I should be okay

sorry for late reply
No subs are the best I love a sub :(
It is very dangerous but I would only have to work 10 years to have enough to retire on, and I will try.
It is ok it is hard for you guys to stay up on everything cos your country is so isolated

I'm tired and my allergies are acting up, so I'll take my leave

Well there are worse places, but ghettos are pretty bad

I'm sure you'll get one

They also look cute
Its kind of hard in the sense they dont tell you what you are doing wrong or explain all of the mechanics in the game really. Then you got map knowledge and then knowledge about specific tanks and their weaknesses and strengths.

I HATE SUPPORTING

Considering he is well beyond what even other Ultimates are capable of, it is quite unlikely that he'd have to stress a fraction of effort to crush his opposition, therefore it'd be woefully dull. Poor Izuru. He doesn't get to have fun.
Well, to be fair, Chiaki did... inspire him, in a way.
youtube.com/watch?v=QAbLhSUQIHY&t=3s

I want to start a new character, but I don't know if I wanna play a sniper, cowboy, Deus Vult, or automatic/heavy weapons character

So y'all are still doing this shit huh?

me neither
what games do you play?
hi not muffin
no
oh I see
I don't do any form of exercise

Thats not a meme video. Its a legitimate soundpack for MWO.
I enjoy reading.
Lack of empathy. Ive developed that. Its bad when you react more to the death / near death of a pen and paper RPG character than your 13 year old dog or you grandmother.
I didnt disagree with you, they are bad to be in by all accounts.
What do you think? Hows work?

Gay little cartoon characters lol