.be/r/Wark_TCAP

bumpin

yeeeeee come get comfy cunts

fug u

kek fucking pajeet

bampin

>implying I'd bump this

>pedos getting caught trying to meet up with underaged teens

Well, as far as that show goes, they actually use a hot adult to bait single men over the internet into hooking up with them, just to have them into a big arena full of cameras to accuse them of something they're not even guilty of, since the person who invited them was an adult.

Regardless of looks, having two adults meet doesn't seem like "pedophilia" to me, especially when it's the "kid" in question who is doing all the work and offering a place for them to hook up.

This bullshit only serves to expose single, desperate, individuals into a false sense that they did something wrong, by accepting sex from someone who was clearly willing to give it to them.

I really don't get the point in calling anyone like that a "predator".

Show me someone praying on 6 year olds at the park and then we can talk, but if you're going to show me a desperate 40 year old accepting a hottie jumping at his dick, then I don't really think you're doing anybody any favors.

p o o
i n
l o o

w e w l a d

what? what exactly is wrong about that?

The part where an adult invites another desperate adult to have sex at their place? Or the part where they actively seek for desperate adult men over the internet offering the chance of easy sex with an attractive person?

What ever you do, do not contact sassyprincess305 at Google

checkd

Lol Wtf Is This

bumperini.
come watch whit your Sup Forumsros

it's just murricans being murricans.

entrapment=legal apparently

after watching that show they go back to watching teeny pop stars who dress like hookers

lol forget this shit
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

bump

>spick whose niece got killed by a predator is now on how to catch a predator

Get in here

kek

Bookmark Sup Forums tv

cytu
.be/r/Wark_TCAP

Yes! I really miss that show. Especially when the cops wait outside and tackle chimos to the ground with a stiff knee to the spine. Epic shit.

Classic

those are not pedos they're just creeps. If they were hot like Henry Cavill that met his gf hwhen she was 15 and he 26 no one would give a fuck but since they're loners people throw a shit fit.

fucking K E K

G e t

c o m f y

Good show, based Hansen

Someone really popular and influential needs to start openly fucking underage girls so it becomes fashionable and acceptable. Maybe Tom Brady, JJ Watt, George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Dr Phil, Alec Baldwin, Brad Pitt, etc

the lulziest timelime

It's been a while.
Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley did it.
Rob Lowe taped himself doing it.

>Tfw

were hitting comfy levels that shouldn't be possible

>the ass when

>This bullshit only serves to expose single, desperate, retarded individuals

ftfy

I contacted that email lol I said hi

let's catch us some predators

teens? I could see it if they were little girls, but teens? They're already grown up.

I ain't famous (yet) but I'll take one for the team

Pre-pubescent you pedo

14 is not that.

usually bait grill is 12

episodes I've seen most of the time is 14 because allegedly in anonymous studies they found most men find that age attractive, so they use that age to get them.

Welp can't say the rest of the show is without flaw either. It's just funny because most of them are IQ 70, same reason we watch cops.

get in here get c o m f y

bumb

kekekekek

good stuff

Fuck off you faggot's banned frurd so we're not going on there.

Those perverted justice freaks creep me out more than the pedos