I didn't go to film school, I went to films

>I didn't go to film school, I went to films.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg-0PxwTGog
youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
youtube.com/watch?v=3H6amDbAwlY
youtube.com/watch?v=rDJu7r6OUvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh it shows Quentin, it shows.

should have gone to dance lessons too.

forgot pic

>I didn't go to dance school, I just dance.

What does this even mean?

Why do I wish somebody just ran up and decked him while he was doing that?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Is that a hair kippah? Oy vey!

I dont know why you guys hate Tarankino so much, he made millions with his movies, he wrote and directed them, he did them at the pace he wanted and always tried to at least do something different.

I personally like him, not only for a few movies but most importantly because he doesnt give a fuck, he fucked Uma in her prime, he is surrounded by hot bitches, does drugs, parties all the time, has his own theater in his mansion, dances in public becuase he fucking feels like it, has a huge IQ and created more than one piece of pop culture that will live on for decades and decades.

No mater how much you cry about him he will still be the shit and you will still see every movie he makes.

>implying it was hate rather than banter
based quentin

most of his movies are pleb shit, thats a fact

QT can handle bantz, unlike other autist directors

>female empowerment flicks
>penn jilette face

The Cockroach closes in on its prey..........
The Roach will often perform its spindly dance to show to other cockroaches that it has the best exoskeleton, while other lesser predators all crowd around, whispering, "WOW, really makes you think".

What could she have been thinking back then to try to pretend to go out with this guy after all these years. Serious question. Some kind of personal gain? But how?

Lucas? Bravo Nolan?

AGE. AGE NOW. BECOME AN ALCOHOLIC AND AGE FASTER YOU FUCKER. TARANTINO IS FOR HIGHSCHOOL.
That being said his best movie is Inglorious and my personal favorite is Kill Bill Vol. 2.

kek, reminded me of this
>inb4 (((Family Guy)))
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg-0PxwTGog

>he fucked Uma in her prime

My homage to you Uno Farto.

Imagine being Uma in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Quentin, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body, balding head and horrific monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Uma and not only stand on that red carpet while Quentin flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his autism and leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, QUENTIN TARANTINO DANCES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Gary Oldmans and Ethan Hawkes and later alleged Killed Bills (TM) for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Bahston. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his giant forehead as he furrows it to writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "auteur-esque (for that is what he calls himself)" directing, the directing he didn't go to film school for but learned watching flicks in the previous decades. And then the photographers call for another encore, and you know you could kill every single person here before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Uma. You're not going to lose your future Foot Kino career over this. Just bear it. Hide your feet and bear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs

He's a blm cuck

I dont know why you guys hate Lucas so much, he made billions with his movies, he wrote and directed them, he did them at the pace he wanted and always tried to at least do something different.

I personally like him, not only for a few movies but most importantly because he doesnt give a fuck, he fucked Carrie in her prime, he is surrounded by hot fanboys, does poetry, parties all the time, has his own greenscreen in his mansion, appears randomly in public becuase he fucking feels like it, has a huge IQ and created more than one piece of pop culture that will live on for decades and decades.

No mater how much you cry about him he will still be the shit and you will still see every movie he puts out a special edition of.

Holy shit I literally had to get up and pace around the room for a minute after watching that

IS THIS THE RED CARPET OR DID THIS TURN INTO DANCE OFF TRY OUTS ALL OF A SUDDDDAAAAAAHHHHH

What song is he dancing to?

youtube.com/watch?v=3H6amDbAwlY

youtube.com/watch?v=rDJu7r6OUvk