I'm going to an audition tomorrow. Does anyone have any monologue suggestions?

I'm going to an audition tomorrow. Does anyone have any monologue suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t5lFFvOAdsA
youtube.com/watch?v=y-ZNX1jqbOk
youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM
filmsite.org/bestspeeches.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your inner monologue is the perfect source for a stream of consciousness. Just let it out.

Drew's JOKER Perfomance

Uncle Vanya

youtu.be/t5lFFvOAdsA

this is my go to monologue or auditions.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-ZNX1jqbOk

link please.

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM

>anyone have any monologue ideas
I hope they're doing cold reads because holy shit if you need this memorized and are only just now choosing a monologue, you're an idiot.

I can't get past the first sentence, please help.

>Does anyone have any monologue suggestions?

IM DA JOKAH BAYBEE!

I did the "To Be or Not to Be" Hamlet speech in a middle school audition for the Wizard of Oz.

I won the part and played the Tin Man. Shit was cash.

genuinely cant watch this

what the fuck

>I'm going to an audition tomorrow
Just curious, what kind of roles they're looking for?

i got to be King Tut nigga. the dance we had to do to the main song had us do gay Maryln Monroe poses every time we said "King Tut, King Tut!".

New Kino incoming

Do not forget for the love of god, a conclusion to your monologue. Here is an example for you:

>Who gets in deep and gambles with SHARKS?

My first one was Jack Burton's speeches in his semi.
Then, obviously, "You can't handle the truth!"

I'd get arrested

looks like my cousin derrick

Legitimately felt like the start of a vtech/colombine

I would be horrified in there

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The seat hop is my favorite part.

Because he's mumbling or because it's painful to endure?

And just think, without the overdubbed music it would've sounded even more pathetic

He has hairy arms

ITT: gay people

take your pick

filmsite.org/bestspeeches.html

SHAWRKS
H
A
W
R
K
S

>she gets in deep with the SHARTS

what did he mean be that?

someone post the one of the autistic kids Chad roommate and Chad friend walking in on the autist doing a joker impression on his webcam.

That shit is funny as fuck. You guys are probably extremely shy to cringe at this

You live in LA, OP?