Animu

Betrayal

these fine dubs

updating his journal

pretty much this

Someone post the Planetscape:Torment image

Observation.

Communism apparently.

Fear, violence and pain. Sudden riches and power.

Hypnosis

I can't believe the first post wasn't "Belief". You stupid fucking niggers.

>>Sup Forums

Necessity, A man will change only when he absolutely needs to change. willpower is a meme

Nature is defined by your surroundings.

If someone has been spoiled their entire livea and then suddenly dropped into soviet Russia how long would they survive?

Only the word of God

Standing up for himself. I used to allow myself to be abused, at work, by my family, etc. Unspeakably awful shit. Now I don't take shit from anyone, and it feels glorious. It's wonderful to look one of those scumbags in the eye, and let them know you will fucking put them down like a sick dog if you have to.

Islam. In fact; it can change the nature of an entire nation of men...

vidya

Answer's in the title

tragic.

technology

everyone posting here isn't fully man anymore

forget about the whole transhumanism/singularity propagands, it's ALREADY HERE. You literally have Jewgle implanted in your brain and if the internet went down you would essentially lose part of your body.

feminism, multiculturalism, liberalism, faggotrym loss of religion and pretty much every degeneracy Sup Forums complains about is at its root technological and apolitical in origin.

the industrial revolution, and more recently the advent of electricity, telecommunications and the computer are the causes of all the problems you complain about. It's the tower of babel being rebuilt.

hallucinogenics + eugenics?

it's natural for the man to be unnatural so even if he tries to be natural he is just following his own nature

blood and iron

also this.

very few people throughout history were that disciplined by sheer wilpower and higher ideals like "bettering the white race" (sure some were not not the masses),

No, men were better in the past out of the need to fucking survive. They were less degenerate because more degeneracy was either physically inaccessible, or they'd fucking die or suffer immediately for it (like Opium addiction, STDs before antibiotics).

Really it's just that technology and medicine have allowed the evils of human nature to go unchecked

Of a man?
Experience, though its impact lessens as the person ages (i.e. a single even that could modify a child's personality might not cause a significant change in an adult's).

Of man?
Genetic manipulation. Hang on for a few more decades, shit's about to get fun.

I remember my life before animu
I used to be happy

What makes a man face his nature is nothing short of pure catastrophe

What can change man's nature? Many generations of selective pressure. Many.

Epigenetic therapy.

Alright Achmed, why exactly are you using a japanese knitting IRC if technology is the root of all evil? Don't you have some caves in Afghanistan to be living in?

Amen.

getting raped

I'm not saying it's the root of all evil at all.

I said that man is inherently evil, technology just amplifies this evil and makes it easier for one to act on it

Degeneracy in any of its depictions.

For the record, I always thought the answer was that nothing could change the nature of a man; all that would happen was the revealing of that man's true nature.

nothing, but many things can make a man forget his nature

Underrated

So trying to be natural is natural? No it's trying to be unnatural is natural but we ultimately fail because meta.

Men change. Men change through the roads they walk. And this road, has reached its end.

being unlucky , it breeds pesimistic behaviour and thus you start to see the life for what it is chaotic and a gigantic shitstorm and hence your eyes open