Men disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no...

Men disgust me. I’m a feminist and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jHmaKkweR90
youtu.be/Ro0-w2sO5Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

You know shitposting stale pasta used to a bannable offense.

Tits?

Fake and gay

tits or gtfo

I respect women m'lady would u like to go out and get some tea together. I'm not like your typical other guys who are douchebags. I actually want to have an intellectual conversation and not just be all about sex

Bait
0/10
Saged

Please take this advice.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

lol that guy was such a fucking loser

How is a supreme.gentleman a loser?

remember to brush your teeth after sucking dick

Sorry, could you repost that in english please? I don't speak CUNT LANGUAGE

Sure! Add me on kik! mille775csm

U dumb
youtu.be/jHmaKkweR90

OOOH! THAT ROAST IS totally shit. Go back to 9gag.

You disgust men you naaaaasty woman. So I guess the feelings mutual.

This is too good to be true.
feminist and Sup Forums xD
it;s just perfect opurnity to fuck with you like Sup Forums style.
why even bother if this isn't true :D
anyway good bait for keks

This is jealousy right here, my friends.

this is a copypasta

le ex dee

What? Where!?

Didn't care if it was you or not fapped,
Oh and dont come back.

THIS IS NOW A WWYD - RAPE EDITION THREAD!!!

Tits or gtfo

gj op, you sure got those stoopid wimen who dont love us

Also timestamp or gtfo

Useful idiot is useless

Actually I've only got one woman, and I think she's perfect!!!

If men disgust you, you are a lesbian. Have fun with your mentally ill butch top that won't be able to financially support you or put up with your shit like a man would.

lol forget this shit
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

das she gib you free (You)s every day??

youtu.be/Ro0-w2sO5Jw

Trigger much?

Tits or gtfo bitch.

I bet this thread is full of women doing this quality posts.

This is just a troll

No doubt, it's still fun tho...

>Men disgust me
>I'm a feminist

I didn't realize you were a feminist could clarify more please?

I actually think you are stupid, in spite of not being female.

Kek. Women don't go on Sup Forums. Face picture with timestamp.

Fixed your picture for you. :)

help me to find original video Sup Forums

Nice bait. but just in case you actually are a feminist cunt. I made this just for you! :)
>Pic related.

Nice post user, you are a grown man now.

1489026628376.jpg
Those are some awesome Traci Lords ditties

... I just dont remember anyone asking

Meanwhile, you're still a whore for cock whether you pretend to hate men or not. Now go suck some cock, it's really all you're good for anyway. It's common knowledge that feminists are the biggest whores. Fuck I've dated 3 of them in my life, I should know. You're all the same. :)

gr8 b8 m8

(Some) Women tend to irritate me (some even litteraly).
Men at equal physical condition and morphotype ARE stronger, deal with, biology is (also) a bitch.
I consider any person I meet (and myself) as flesh, with a human being inside. Would only call a woman "cumdumpster" in tender moment, and please be sure she will enjoy it and ask for it again.

How can you thing this is a male/female issue?
"Everybody's some else's nigger, I know you are so am I".
There will always be a prick telling you what to do with your time, being a man or a woman doen's make it less of a prick.

Sure, world would be perfect, full of peace and flowers,
and empty within a century.
And no war, of course, just take care of the many war worshiping fat bitches around the world (hey, Condolezza, Hillary, how have you been psychokillers??)

Please understand that what you call "feminism" is just barely a mirror of "machism".

Feminist and machism are now words empty of any sense (go look what a feminist from the 19th was after).

Modern "feminism" is just one another shit to to make you misunderstand how society works and focus on, well, useless and meaningless shit and a "solidarity" that doesn't even exists.

No wonder people leave you, you sound salty as fuck.

Why the heck hasn't anyone shoped cum on her face yet?

tits or GTFO