Would it be wrong for a man in his late-20's to date a 9-year-old girl so long as there is no actual sex between them?

Would it be wrong for a man in his late-20's to date a 9-year-old girl so long as there is no actual sex between them?

i also would like to know for research purposes and not because this is what i think about every day and night

yes

the big question is op... WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT ONE AROUND IF YOU CAN'T FUCK IT!?????

It be wrong to date a 9 year old. Wait until she's a mature 11 year old.

Why?

Yes, obviously, don't be retarded.

Unless you're muslim, in that case who am I to judge your complex and beautiful culture.

It would be better than not having her. You could still cuddle and kiss her at least. You could lie next to her and listen to her whisper adorable things to you in her little girl voice.

Hi there, what is your full name, address and social security number? (for research purposes)

OP got friendzoned by his rape victim kek

Why? What if we love eachother and want to be with eachother?

I think if it's more of a father daughter sort of relationship then it's AOK but if it's like nasty molesting like what you have going on in your head right now then no. What's the point of forcing a prepubescent girl to have sex if she can't even orgasm until she's 16. It will be nothing but pain for her man. Move on.

top fucking kek

That's why I stipulated no sex, you fucking retard.

John Doe,
123 Main st
SSN:123-45-678
Are you happy now? Will this be paid research?

>if she can't even orgasm until she's 16.
wut
is this what normies believe

Okay but as long as you understand basic female biology of what you are saying then I see nothing wrong.

She contributes nothing to society and must be exterminated.

I don't think it's healthy for the child. It's way too young for a romantic relationship.

12 or 13, not that bad even healthy.

Shut up pedophile faggot. Don't spread your propaganda here.

The arguments against this aren't as well-thought-out as I assumed they would be.

Interesting...

its not propoganda to say that children are capable of having orgasms
i'm not advocating bringing it about in them i'm simply baffled that you stated that they can't orgasm until they are 16

But little girls love older men and love to be shown affection by them. I'm the sort of man who has that affection to give, and it's reserved only for little girls.

As long as your a Mudslime, it's ok.

Your ideology is not welcomed here faggot. I wish anonymous catches you next cunt.

The thread now advances to round 2, wherein both sides have to make better arguments.

Keep trying. Let's how this goes just for fun.

Okay, round 2.

Fight.

>implying pedophiles even have an argument
Just burn them at the stake. They're as bad as homosexuals.

i'm not expressing any ideology and it is not ideology to say that children are capable of orgasming. i dont understand, do you actually believe children are not capable of achieving an orgasm or was i taking your words too literally?

thank me later
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

The thread apologizes for its typo in the post above.

Yours truly,
- The thread.

In this mans opinion the US shouldn't have much problem legalizing pedophilic marriage

Walked in on my 11-yr-old daughter masturbating. Would not have done it if the sounds she was making hadn't sounded like she was in some sort of distress. Extreme embarrassment all around, BUT... girls younger than 16 do experience orgasm.

Go away pedophile. I will not play your reverse psychology pedophile bull shit here. Nobody like you faggot.

OP you just being a theoretical faggot or you actually have a shot at this?

>FALSE
>FALSE
>FALSE
Stop spreading your fake news stupid faggot.

i like me and my friends like me!
therefore you are objectively wrong!
i win.

What does her father think?

Yeah but that affection is provided by the father. At that age children are just starting to create relationships outside the family, friend and such. Not really a romantic relationship. There is no point for them.

I have a crush in this little girl, 10, I talk to her but obviously she doesn't want or doesn't know she want a romantic relationship.

A 12-13 its a other story.

>dating a girl
>no sex

Yes, this would be completely wrong.

HAd my first orgasm at 10 but I am a guy

yes, because sex on the third date is compulsory

Stop it.

Later, my wife said, "Well, maybe. It's possible." She couldn't remember when her first orgasm was.

Pics or it didn't happen

I'm talking about a hypothetical child. Nonetheless, I would not care what her father thought. He could call the police, but there would be no crime to investigate. He'd have to shoot me or something.

I don't know if it is wrong, but I do know it is against the law in most countries.

do normies really think children don't masturbate and that children are incapable of orgasms?

What is the point you pedo fuck

I disagree. I have had several little girls become infatuated with me.

Why are you in this thread you lying faggot.

I'm curious, how do you reconcile the fact that human beings are sexual starting at birth?

Pretty sure that's what Mohamed did exactly so just convert to Islam and you'll be good OP

some of us have needs

I just need love and affection in my life, but my mind can only recognize these things when they come from a child, for some reason. Adult women are nothing but gigantic sex toys to me.

Yes OP, she is to young to begin to understand the situation.

as if any mature women would have you

How do you reconcile YOU being a pedophile and a faggot?

Dude. Women can have an orgasm much younger than men. It just doesn't feel very strong or last very long. It's just kind of a twinge of pleasure that actually is mostly seemingly felt in your gut rather than in your vagina. If that makes sense. Hard to explain.

No. There are no laws against having a non-sexual relationship with anyone as far as I know.

Yeah please don't , for her sake , let her grow up and be a kid.

Kill urself

Propaganda again. Where is anonymous when you need them?

They would, actually. I am handsome, reasonably successful, confident, socially fluent, and have had plenty of success with women. I just don't care for them. I strongly prefer children for close relationships.

do you consider blowjobs to be 'actual sex'?

How would I be preventing that?

Yes. I meant nothing illegal would be going on.

i finished with that phase of my life user
i have transcended, cast aside my fragile suicidal feelings and have become like an unkillable cockroach, where even the loneliest of nights alone without a cute little girl by my side can't bring me to pull the noose around my neck

dying of diabeetus

Girls

not if youre muslim
aloha snackbar (pbuh)

What about it is difficult to understand?

then its not a 'date' its baby sitting

yes i'm sure you're all those things in your fucked up mind. accept the fact that you're sick and need to an hero if you don't find help for thinking theres nothing wrong with having some sort of relationship with a child

You're the fucking retard wanting to date a 9 year old. You sick motherfucker. Or should I say childfucker.

nothing wrong with a little "babysitting"

>not wanting to take a qt 9yo girl to the zoo and buy her ice cream and make her happy

So be it. It is what it is. I could not think of a better term.

plot twist:
>he is her father

why would I want to make a kid happy? When I was kid I was never happy, So why should some spoiled brat be happy? Tell me why you stupid faggot fucker? Is it because they're a girl and have a vagina? Are you a feminist?

I want to shoot you.

What is wrong with having a relationship with a child?

Why? I am perfectly harmless; probably less of a danger to children than some people that you think you know and trust.

because little girls are the best and making them happy makes me happy
i was never happy as a child either user

That's quite cute.

But again, they are just friend zone you. They are just looking for friends because the concept of love is not developed yet.

But if you think her feelings are real, go for it, I would like to spend time with a little girl.

It's not for everyone.

I think their feelings are more "real" than those of adult women.

Try adopting a boy then faggot and stop looking at these girls you want to make "happy" as a wife material. They will not be happy when they grow older and realize what you have done to them.

wat did i do to them besides make them happy

Okay, since no one is taking the devil's advocate side, I'll give it a shot.

Cuz I love Sup Forums, and we're supposed to be more creative than this. One moment...

(user proceeds to take on the role of a pedophile, for example, by messing with his hair to make it look more like a pedophile's hair, which leaves it how it looked to start with, cuz pedophiles have normal hair.)

Alright, here we go:

(devil's advocate post incoming...)

>raising expectations
or
>implying you won't be tempted to taste

unless you can honestly say that you wouldn't be disturbed for a grown man to come knocking at your door to take your 9 year old daughter out for a date i don't think i need to elaborate

I just don't get it I guess. I love women. Preferably in their late 20's- early 30's. The thought of being in a "relationship" with a kid just doesn't appeal to me.

So what? I only care about children. When they grow up, they can be miserable and hateful just like me if that is what they want, if they allow society to indoctrinate them in that way. But while they are children, soft against my skin, giggling in my arms, then they are happy.

Best response here

idk what any of that means sorry

You will be more at home on reddit

Oh yeah. That's for sure.

That's why I also like little girls. They are cute and small and you can truly feel that she likes and trust you.

I understand that, really. I genuinely understand exactly why my feelings are incomprehensible to most people.

we all know what you'll do to that little girl once fresh grass sprouts and the well gets wet. You think you can resist lust but you fail to look past your demons.