Lets all give a big round of applause to australia for irrevocably destroying one of earths more beautiful natural...

lets all give a big round of applause to australia for irrevocably destroying one of earths more beautiful natural wonders

Bravo Australia

Honestly the whole human population of Australia should be gassed and the continent converted into a nature preserve.

>muh global warming

Too busy shitposting to care for it

It's real you mong

So, how's the Kyoto Protocol going, Northern Mexico?

i believe our current policy is that pollution was invented by the craven chinaman

Yep its me.

This climate change thing is all bullshit. Kyoto Protocol is a ruse created by virtue signalling UN scums and corporations.

Australians are one of the highest emitters of greenhouse gas per capita on the planet

THEY ARE BUILDING ONE OF THE WORLDS LARGEST COAL MINES ON THE PLANET RIGHT NEXT TO THE GREAT BARRIER REEF

What the fuck is wrong with those savages, they are not even attempting to prevent the destruction of the world largest structure made by living organisms, which contains countless beautiful species and abundant biodiversity

A*ssies are truly a plague on the Earth. In a just world they'd be humanely sterilized.

It's a global problem that can't/couldn't be stopped regardless of what we do/did.

No point in killing our economy to slightly delay the inevitable.

Conservatives don't care, and we voted them in. Press F

Reefs are gay.

Why the fuck are you building a giant coal mine right next to the G.B.Reef??!!!
That's going to destroy some of the reef, and you're doing nothing to stop it

In NZ, labour act nzfirst maori party blocked a marine reserve Key wanted to make, because of tribal bullshit
Only 0.3% of NZ waters are protected, so John Key National and Greens wanted to make a big marine reserve in NZ to protect a lot of our waters, then all the other parties blocked it because they said it violated Maori fishing rights

Australia's problem is the conservatives, NZs problem is the bloody Maoris

even if it's not real (and it is), there is nothing wrong with fighting pollution

gotta do what'cha gotta do

I hope you're proud of yourself, aussies

fuck off hippie with your hippie bullshit.

please post this everyday

We're very sorry corals and fish

if Australia sinked in the ocean with California the world would be a much better place

Well what do you expect from a nation of criminal descendants, abos and stupid British.