Untitled

.̷̢͎̖̫̞͔̹̩̥͕̭̙͎͈̗̐ͣ̐͛̃̍̔ͭ̑ͧ̆͘ͅ.̶̶̸͕͙̰̭̥̜͓̱̠̜̤͈̟̳̪̮͎̯̐̆̽́̿̔̈́̏ͩͮͧͯ̄̽̏͂̔͊ͤ͟.̸̶̴̣̳̤̦̞̝̳ͫ̌ͧ̑͌̔̔͊̀.̷̨̺͕̫̯̙̰̯̤̠̮̯̮͔̻̦̪̒̍̃ͦ.̢̭̣̞̩͓̞̣͇̯̔̂͌̀͌̑ͣ̂̀.̶͔̺̫̙̩̼̠̥̩̫͍̦̙̦̤͈͎̂̃̽̓͋ͯ̔̆ͮ̆͌̓́͡ͅͅ.̢̛̱͈͚͚͇̣̩̫̫͔̗ͣ͒͂͑̊͊̿̌ͪ͛̐̉̊ͮ͑̚͘.̧̛͕̘̣͙̭͉̤̮̝̳̩̄͐̈́̿ͩ̚ͅͅ.̧̬̖̩̟̍̉͒̆͌́̄ͭ̏̉̈́̋̑ͩ̓ͮ̀͠.̢̰͕̻̱̦͉͋ͪ̽̏̑ͪ͜͢ .̛͙̤̞̠ͦͣ̂͂͌ͬͧ͗̿̿͌̂ͭ̓̎̚͠.̶̵̜̭͕̳̮̮̻͖̼̱̜̬͇̙͗̋ͦ͒̓͌̽̇̈̍̀́.̧̨̨̪̹̳͈̮̞̦ͫͪ̔͒ͩ̋̔͗ͫ̌̂ͤ͞͠ͅͅ.̶̧̩̣͇̣͓͇͕̙͉͉̺͇̯͊̏̎̾͋ͪ̾ͤ̚͜ͅ.̡̟̻̠̣̪̙͓̝̞̼͈̼̹̔̏́̋ͩͨͧͤͨ͗̐ͮ̌́ͣ͑̆̚͜.̢̺̙̣͕̿͑͛͆͐ͪͫ̃̄ͪ̊ͧ̓ͣ͋̄́̕͞.̸̼̪̯͇͚̺̼̫̰̭̦̰̣͓͍͒̐̄̊̂̓ͩ̍̆͂̉́͘͟.̫͍̱̝͚̹̤͚̘̻̗̘̘̆̽ͫ̉̌̌̋̔ͦ͗ͦ͌̇̀̀̀̚ .̸̬͙͇̩̰̗͚̫̻͉̙̱̳͓͋̓̿ͤ͒̽̑͗̐̍͆͑͛̔̓͒.̷̴̢͓͈͉͉ͭ͂ͬ̓ͣ̊̐͟͡.̋͂̓͌̃̍̈́̈́

Tonight at 3:33 a.m. this lady will be by your bed whispering UNKNOWN demonic sayings into your ear. To prevent this you must reply to this thread.

.̷̢͎̖̫̞͔̹̩̥͕̭̙͎͈̗̐ͣ̐͛̃̍̔ͭ̑ͧ̆͘ͅ.̶̶̸͕͙̰̭̥̜͓̱̠̜̤͈̟̳̪̮͎̯̐̆̽́̿̔̈́̏ͩͮͧͯ̄̽̏͂̔͊ͤ͟.̸̶̴̣̳̤̦̞̝̳ͫ̌ͧ̑͌̔̔͊̀.̷̨̺͕̫̯̙̰̯̤̠̮̯̮͔̻̦̪̒̍̃ͦ.̶͔̺̫̙̩̼̠̥̩̫͍̦̙̦̂̃̽̓͋ͯ̔̆ͮ̆͌̓́͡.̢̛̱͈͚͚͇̣̩̫̫͔̗ͣ͒͂͑̊͊̿̌ͪ͛̐̉̊ͮ͑̚͘.̧̛͕̘̣͙̭͉̤̮̝̳̩̄͐̈́̿ͩ̚ͅͅ.̧̬̖̩̟̍̉͒̆͌́̄ͭ̏̉̈́̋̑ͩ̓ͮ̀͠.̢̰͕̻̱̦͉͋ͪ̽̏̑ͪ͜͢ .̛͙̤̞̠ͦͣ̂͂͌ͬͧ͗̿̿͌̂ͭ̓̎̚͠.̶̵̜̭͕̳̮̮̻͖̼̱̜̬͇̙͗̋ͦ͒̓͌̽̇̈̍̀́.̧̨̨̪̹̳͈̮̞̦ͫͪ̔͒ͩ̋̔͗ͫ̌̂ͤ͞͠ͅͅ.̶̧̩̣͇̣͓͇͕̙͉͉̺͇̯͊̏̎̾͋ͪ̾ͤ̚͜ͅ.̡̟̻̠̣̪̙͓̝̞̼͈̼̹̔̏́̋ͩͨͧͤͨ͗̐ͮ̌́ͣ͑̆̚͜.̢̺̙̣͕̿͑͛͆͐ͪͫ̃̄ͪ̊ͧ̓ͣ͋̄́̕͞.̸̼̪̯͇͚̺̼̫̰̭̦̰̣͓͍͒̐̄̊̂̓ͩ̍̆͂̉́͘͟ .̫͍̱̝͚̹̤͚̘̻̗̘̘̆̽ͫ̉̌̌̋̔ͦ͗ͦ͌̇̀̀̀̚.̸̬͙͇̩̰̗͚̫̻͉̙̱̳͓͋̓̿ͤ͒̽̑͗̐̍͆͑͛̔̓͒.̷̴̢͓͈͉͉ͭ͂ͬ̓ͣ̊̐͟͡.̨̨̱͓̭̫̹̟̦̺̙̟͔̋͂̓͌̃̍̈́̈́ͭͦ̓ͪ̇͐͋̍͟͡ͅ

Congrats on the zalgo faggot.

just fucking kill yourself.

Monsters exist such as logfoot and the logness monster

aah

Why the fuck is this shit coming back from like 2007

Just to be safe

Sure thing brah

omg hacker reported!!!!!!

gotta be safe

Replied to this thread.

Man that zalgo text was confusing me for a second. The only thing I could see on clover at first

What are you talking about

Higher res picture might be more spooky. Regardless, sage.

penis

Heil Hitler

wat

I don't care, try me. I'll fuck her demonic pussy

ok

Bam

How do dat

oook just passing here

rx

fuck you

Good, when she shows up I'll fuck it

Ok
If OP gets 20 replies his mother dies in her sleep tonight.

Fuck it, I'm still hearing them every night so why not

why

Wish I could still SAGE this shit
Stupid 12 years old pissed as 40 arseholes on Mountain Dew

nooooo pls

K

Kek

ok

I'll eat it's whole ass

edgy

Boi

XD

thank me later
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

Too risky

noo

Replyarino replyarino

Send her over anyways. If I'm lucky, I can git sum fuk.

ok

Got it

no thanks

Just to be safe