So apparently MDE World Peace and Eric Andre Episode 4 both got released

So apparently MDE World Peace and Eric Andre Episode 4 both got released.

Anyone got a stream or link?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8gXA_elhLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TmYECBBIC60
youtube.com/watch?v=VBw6ABwpI8Y
adultswim.com/#/DO NOT DEPLOY/The_Eric_Andre_Show_404?_k=m71e2j
adultswim.com/misc/eric-andre-404-pt1/
adultswim.com/misc/eric-andre-404-pt2/
adultswim.com/misc/eric-andre-404-pt3/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=n8gXA_elhLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TmYECBBIC60
youtube.com/watch?v=VBw6ABwpI8Y

New MDE
Be sure to watch on TV though to help keep it on the air

Eric Andre here

adultswim.com/#/DO NOT DEPLOY/The_Eric_Andre_Show_404?_k=m71e2j

Sweet thanks. Though the adultswim link doesn't work for Canadians I guess.

If I had cable, I'd definitely watch MDE during it's timeslot. Looks like it's gonna get renewed anyways..

>Be sure to watch on TV though to help keep it on the air

You do understand they don't actually scan everyone's cable boxes and instead rely on Nielsen ratings, right?

>that gif
Always amazes me that they got such realistic props and squibs for a 10 second gag on a 15 minute midnight show watched by stoners
Meanwhile big budget TV shows can't be half assed with even showing recoil properly

>Million Dollar Autism
>Eric Andre

Is this the sort of shit you can do when you're a well-connected jew? Even the loser jews that browse Sup Forums all day can get a hook-up from uncle schlomo to create youtube viddy'o's for adult swim for a living?

Found mirrors for the Eric Andre episode:
adultswim.com/misc/eric-andre-404-pt1/
adultswim.com/misc/eric-andre-404-pt2/
adultswim.com/misc/eric-andre-404-pt3/

Two of the best episodes of both seasons so far.

>I'm gonna be the first guest to fuck you up

What was the meaning with the PUA sketch? Just mocking PUA's in general, or saying dudes who buy into it are handicapped in some way?

bobby bacala looked like he was legit fucking eric up

>Just mocking PUA's in general, or saying dudes who buy into it are handicapped in some way?

both

you have to be completely undesirable to the opposite sex to seek the advice of PUAs is the message I'm seeing

Weak as fuck episode. The only decent part was the single mum thing. Also that Asian woman was hot.

why hasn't [as] taken down these "leaks". why did this file tree have video players built into the website. none of this makes any sense.

its intentional. They did the same shit with lynks disease and their ARG stuff.

whats the benefit in releasing them early though?

I don't think any [AS] shows have super dedicated fanbases (mde are the exception imo). They won't lose a considerable number of viewers for the 3 shows that had their episodes leaked.

plus spreading it on the internet is the best marketing they never paid for, its bringing in new viewers even on a circlejerk like Sup Forums.

Eric Andre really dropped off hard after S2, there were some genuinely clever gags and street sketches, then they just got too self derivative, now this season is full on:
>KRAFT PUNK 1!!!
>LOL THERES A SQUID UNDER MY DESK TOTALLY RANDOM lolol
>LETS USE STALE STEREOTYPES OF BLACK RAGE TO MAKE OUR GUESTS UNCOMFORTABLE. BECAUSE WE'RE BLACK AND ITS FUNNY THAT WE HAVE A SHOW.

You could say that MDE does the same shit to a degree but at least MDE is taking some risks and it's as least as good as their YouTube endeavors if you're a fan.

you mean black rage like interviewing a guy's dick?

ur projecting hard man, hard and strange

>i think it would be hilarious if i shot and killed myself on live tv
What did he mean by this?

Also, PUAs are degenerate faggots, Sam referencing the guy in the store as his fuck buddy.

Anyone else think this is the result of a bet between Sam and Eric to see who would get the most views?

This isn't an ARG, the login server seems to be down and it just lets you in. Shitty system desu.

Files don't usually get deployed until the day before air, somebody's getting fired.

i mean in general, obviously the leaks and logins are someones fault.

But any controlled leaking or whatever adult swim does to get out their content is all part of what they want, even if sometimes it isnt their doing when its a day before airing.

Yeah something weird's going on when shows are released too early.

So is eric andre just him smashing shit and being random. Is that it?

Sam is a degenerate faggot.

Literally.

Just another example of how shitty this show is.

Literally making fun of 2007-2008 style PUAs like Mystery who don't even exist anymore.

That's a pretty good tranny tbqhwysenpai

Sam Hyde really makes me think.

Oh Christ, PUAs have evolved so much since then. Why does he perpetuate the stereotype? A lot of men could genuinely benefit from modern PUA teachings.

confirmed fake image made by /r/ShitRedditSays

The only men who benefit from PUA are the ones who don't practice it. Sociopaths generally weed themselves out of the dating pool, but having people who willingly indulge in their practices just cause a guy with a blog said its the way to go? You're making it too easy for anyone with even relatively healthy social alignment

>A lot of men could genuinely benefit from modern PUA teachings.

They're really couldn't, though. PUA is jewish divide and conquer bullshit that turns you into a fucking sperg.

you have to be emotionally stunted to consider bullshit like RSD serisously. It's a autism filter.

Seen this a million times, would not surprise me in the least if it were true. Pretty sure we'd all fuck that. I know I would

DUDE, BRO just go over there and assert your DOMINANCE. Grab her ass bro, treat her like a SLUT she's your little SLUT and that's all she wants BRO. Dress like a fag BRO and make sure to wear a snapback and follow these instruction to a tee, it works on all women since they're all the same, DUDE.

>t. Roosh v and that Ginger faggot Tyler

Don't worry I gotchu covered.

the logic of this post is astoundingly dumb

Tyler of RSD teaches nothing of the sort.

Again, SNL-tier garbage """"parody""""" there

>links pua to jew conspiracy

mde was a mistake

David Duke

who cares about these le xD random humor people

dont even try to help them, let them waste their time complaining about social issues and posting on the mde reddit and maybe lucking into fucking a few 4-5/10s on tinder

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

It's a fucking blanket term you autist. PUA is condesed postmodern autism that just adds to the war between the sexes just the same as third wave feminism does.

This episode was fucking hilarious.

>that triggered RSD-autist feigning condesencion
>muh help
>muh 10/10

You are devoid of humanity

>Everybody Hates Kikes
>"I love Adolf Hitler, he was a very misunderstood man"

There, now can you all stop shitting up Eric Andre threads?

>moon man
>david duke
Holy shit

Is it though? Is it really?

>I unironically watch Rick and Morty and Eric Andre

Why can't you go back to redddit?

can someone explain the moon man meme? i dont go on pol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

Sam is hack, can't even go a few seconds without spewing some alt-right wing political agenda.

I get it, but he's cringey. He legitimately looks at a piece of paper for his jokes.

just a reference to a meme, nothing complicated

Naw Rick and Morty sucks, guy. You have to actively be in full contrarian mode to not enjoy Eric Andre's brand of lolsorandomxD though, unless you're too busy reading some fine 20th century literature by the fireplace with your aged scotch because thats what sophisticated adults do, or so you heard.

fuck ya

Sam Hyde would be perfect to play Marilyn Manson in a biopic.

> alt-right
> cringey

at this point i legit can't distinguish between trolls being obtuse on purpose and geniune fucking addlebrained retards struggling with taking the world in

>Naw Rick and Morty sucks, guy. You have to actively be in full contrarian mode to not enjoy Eric Andre's brand of lolsorandomxD though, unless you're too busy reading some fine 20th century literature by the fireplace with your aged scotch because thats what sophisticated adults do, or so you heard.
>or so you heard.

This post reeks of reddit

>this is what reddit actually believes

He just knows its gonna trigger people. If you take it seriously you just end up either being the butt of the joke or worse, a Sup Forumstard. MDE isn't some genius material thats reinventing the wheel but it is pretty funny if you can laugh at the current state of our younger generations

He actually spewed pol meme's episode 4 and it was beautiful

I've been posting here since long before reddit was even a part of the everyday vocabulary. Ironically enough, its neckbearded edgelords ala r/atheism who can't appreciate simple fun, which is all Eric Andre is.

So this was the best episode according to sam?

wew lad

The second one still tops them all

>Every episode is a transvestite Charles episode
What did they mean by this?

Holy fuck, I have not laughed so hard, in so long, since before seeing that handicapped, makeover sketch. The shit he made him say to that asian chick... I'm fucking crying right now.

This fucking show.

They meant to get my dick hard briefly before swirling into a Lynchian nightmare, apparently

>I'm not gonna say the n-word
I did kek. In general I feel like people miss the point of World Peace by thinking its strictly meant to be a comedy show though. I think MDE on youtube is more of their comedy outlet while World Peace has been half comedy and half surrealistic art pieces/light horror, almost similar in tone to Tim and Eric's Bedtime Stories

4 > 2 > 5 > 3

4th episode was fucking hilarious and should have been the premiere.

best episode of MDE yet

haven't laughed that hard in a long time

"micromachines"

also this is the correct ranking

if you don't consider MDE the greatest of all time, you're the problem with the world and should kill yourself

I mean I'd still rather watch Xavier Renegade Angel or Squidbilies, but I'd pick World Peace over Metalocalypse or Tom Goes to the Mayor or some Seth McFarlane schlock any time

might have to check those out, thank you.

i mean... "comedy should provide my world view" jesus fucking christ

>what are you gonna take out a gun and shoot me?
>the look on his face as the guy reaches into his coat

>Moonman

God dammit

this is the best Eric On The Street yet holy shit

These were pretty good but between the mostly tame beginning interview and bits like officer Eric getting recycled I'm ready for this to be the last season. Even Hannibal's god tier straight man role is starting to feel played out. I've always been a huge fan of the show and always will be but I think it will have completely run its course by the end of the season. I still don't regret that we got this season though, and I hope now that he's reached peak levels of popularity he'll get good funding to move on to something new and unique.

>that nu male fag pushing him out of the store

>KRAFT PUNK 1!!!

You mean KRAFT DUNK'D

yeah hannibal has been phoning it in this season

Hannibals peak was talking about Animal Collective for me

Moon man was a mascot created for Mcdonald's late night menu, he was in an ad called Mac Tonight as this 60's crooner archetype who played piano

Later he became a racist icon and leader of the KKK and fights a war against sun man

I think i a step

this even though he does share similar views

i remember listening to some interview where he straight up admitted that retard kyle wasnt even funny and he just kept doing it to trigger liberals

Possibly the Fantano interview. I really wish both the autists blindly hating WP & MDE and the autists who think Hyde is some Sup Forums crusader would listen to that one, it really sheds light on what he actually does and what his actual personality is like. He supports gun rights and Trump but he doesn't literally hate blacks or jews, but if he thinks it'll piss someone off he'll act like he does in a routine