Kentucky thread. 270 preferred. If ya got them you know what to do! Hope everyone is doing well!

Kentucky thread. 270 preferred. If ya got them you know what to do! Hope everyone is doing well!

Klan-Tucky, away!!

Lmao good to see people from the area on here! What the fuck are you up to?

Fucking around - jerking an postin. Sup with you user?

Really not the best quality stuff, but I'll get the ball rolling.

She's at WKU

Shiiiiiit you know. Fap-ap-allapin. Same ol same ol haha. Where ya from?

Consuela!! Haha no I'm just kidding thanks for the contribution! Every little bit helps ya know? Times are tough these days. Where ya from user? Glad to have ya here!

Bowling Green area, but have been in mD for nearly a year now.

Maryland? How ya liking it there? Probably much different than Kentucky I imagine.

World of difference. Cost of living is higher but worth it. Everything is close.

Mayfield?
Murray?
Benton?
Murray's my hometown. Wassup nigga

That's awesome man. Everything being close is nice. Especially if you're a lazy bastard like myself haha. How are the people there? Are they more standoffish from what you experienced in BY?

BG not BY

Can I get some Pike county wins?
Pref. Belfry or P-ville.

Yup, people hate each other here, so no Hey how are? Just live your life without other fucks saying hi all the time. Lol

Jump between Benton and Murray. What's up homie??

That's hilarious. Imagine if you could transplant half of each city to the other just to see how they would react. Confusion everywhere lol.

Henderson reporting in.

Any wins at all would be nice haha

Hell yeah! Welcome to the thread!

Buuuump

Louisville anyone?

Dude, mass confusion. It'd be worth sitting and watching for quite while though. Haha

Lol I've been there. Might be able to dig up some girls I know that moved there.

Oh for sure haha. How's your life going user? I'm drunk and need people to talk to so let's keep this shit going haha

Do you go to the university there?

Anyone here from western Kentucky?

Working over time. Wassup wit you?

Not a damn thing my man. Drinking and chillin. How's life treating you?

Besides working a fuck ton haha