Why does our country never make any good games?

Why does our country never make any good games?

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/s/d2da16e4ec/743731-1
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don't care enough

You'll always have Lord of the Rings

this is why Sup Forums is so shit, full of retards from Sup Forums who can't even tell what board they're on

>less funding for the arts each year
More like the government doesn't care.

Everyone is already busy shitposting.

just need to put more money into our swimmers so they stop embarrassing us on the world stage

It's not your fault, your form of english is incomplete and has fewer words because your ancestors were all a bunch of drunken criminal scum that couldn't even teach their children to speak properly and that trickled down through history to today where you can't make anything of value due to your inborn deficiency
Australia is a third world country

apologize

Australia literally invented the feature film

you're welcome

and wi-fi

but you made borderlands the presequel. That was the best so far of the entire series!

>UK overrun by Muslims and censorship so badly that they had to leave the EU
>America overrun with niggers chimping out, rioting, and mass shootings
>Calling us the third world country

They never had to invent a form of gasoline specifically for the US to prevent natives from huffing it. :^)

That's not from a lack of need though

because your history doesn't allow you to take pleasure from the simulated horrors of war

There are alot of highly educated people in this country but genuine intelligence is extremely rare, even morso than before with this younger generation

good. free market creates quality.

Ah, you're full of it. Our natives are just alcoholics, they aren't rama rama like yours.

Sup Forums - Video Games

The last good thing your country did was this
g.e-hentai.org/s/d2da16e4ec/743731-1

>rama rama

speak english you dumb foreigner

It's okay, I don't understand every single reference people make on the 4chinz either. :^)
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

Also we have started a lot of new funding bodies for videogames. Whether or not these actually result in any good is up for debate. It hasn't worked with film.

Any creative industry that wants to see an increase in quality and output needs to put more attractive tax offsets in place for private investment.

Horrible net infrastructure. Imagine outsourcing parts of a AAA game to companies in Australia on 1TB a month at 1mbps. You'd be capped in days.

The Indy scene is probably larger here

>tfw opened Sup Forums bookmark earlier thinking i was on Sup Forums
>saw greentext thread and thought "wow we really did invade"

>muh minorities

By the way, great performance at the Olympics Australia

At least our Aborigines don't loot the fucking streets and form terror gangs in the name of "Social justice"

anyone has this australian kino in good quality? I only have a shitty xvid rip.

>implying any of us should give a shit if blacks loot black-owned beauty supply stores
M80amalam, I live in Milwaukee, that shit doesn't faze me. On the other hand, you sound a bit triggered about your aboriginal inhalation issue. Which stingray impaled you this time, Aussie?

This. We need to stop these crossposters.

>capeshit
>quality
Free market was a mistake.

>Calling us the third world country
well that's a roight bingle tucky diggah dunny wallah wicky doo mate

I hope this results in more investment towards the arts and other creative industries because our ROI for sport has been embarrassing. Waste of fucking money

Here's hoping Swan takes his job come 2019.

Its mainly because of how much of a hold the lefty's have over film being made in this country.

If its not something about save the whales or show how bad some abo kid got it during childhood it aint gunna make it.

We have rare gems like "Wolf Creek" and the odd "Rover" film that happens once a century.

But this is because some actor who made it in america once to come back and make a film.

Were gunna have hacksaw ridge filmed by mel but that doesn't really prove anything he is pretty much the above some dude who made it and is now blacklisted by hollywood so he has to come home to film or film in yurop.

Your never going to have something with a great idea coming out of australia because the lefties giving out the grants wont think it has enough refugee themes in it and shit.

it's expensive as shit and restrictive as shit basically you aren't getting anything done unless you suck government dick

>By the way, great performance at the Olympics Australia
Thanks, when weighted by per capita we did splendidly

There should be a 6-hour delay between posting on the most popular boards.