Post rekt or most disturbing screencaps from other threads

post rekt or most disturbing screencaps from other threads

Bumparoonie

what the fuck is that and how did it happen

Niggers can't melt steel beams!

I think I remember reading that it was the result of a Navy carrier guy getting in the way of a catapult launch and getting decapitated by the aircraft's weapons pylon.......

This guy can

I just don't understand how this happens

Ok, so those teeth must belong to the lower jaw, but wtf. I don't even.

Quick google. Search background on ops pic

Different view. The yellow item is his helmet.

>took them 16 minutes to officially declare him dead

America's finest, ladies and gentlemen.

holy fuck check this
>i̶f̶u̶c̶k̶t̶o̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.c̶o̶m̶

por negro

ya dont fucking say? I thought it was his shoe.

People have survived shit like this, that's why they check, also it's illegal to account someone as dead until their heart stops

is that a real person?

Meat in a grocery store.
I see no problems with this.

>People have survived shit like this

Really? Have another look...

so I guess that went through his head...

here I was thinking it pinned him up against something. skewered that dude.

how the fuck did the cow even get in the store

>"!"

ruined

I was about to say "Dead nigger... nothing of value was lost, but I do respect military men. That is the one time I don't judge by race". I hope his death was quick because that looks like it hurt....a lot. RIP solider.

not correct. The definition of dead is permanently brain dead, not heart stopped. although i think youre trolling

Wrong aisle. Lazy ppl piss me off.

That must have hit him incredibly hard and fast to go through his head and leave it in a mostly intact ring around the thing, very impressive.

how the shit did this even happen???

i looked it up a truck full of cows rolled over and i dont know the fuck how the cows didn't die and 2 escaped including this one which ended up getting shot in the head in the store

>Detroit
Good Riddance

4th year dental student here, I still don't understand this picture but that's 100% an upper jaw.

Upper jaw is in the upper right, I see what you're saying now. Yeah, the mandible fractured and separated, which is why the lower teeth (that are wrapped around the metal) are so far apart.

wheres the fappable rekt

PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>People have survived shit like this

I want it.
Right fucking now.

i wonder if frogo feels it

Nigger lover

If the plane was on the catapult it would have to fly around a bit before landing That would explain the 16 mins b4 he was pronounced REKT

Na they don't. You can look up videos of people boiling frigs and they get out just fine.

rip frogbro

Fresh

Damn user. When happen that?

Yeah

That's gotta be suicide. Looked straight at it, turned their back and waited.

sauce in metadata

That's because they'd need a doc to declare him "officially" dead you dumb nigger.

Kek they're going to move him with a pallet jack

Anyone remember this one? Rich girl stole daddies Porsche and this is the result.

I feel bad for her parents. Not the chick tho, she was stupid as fuck for doing that. I'm glad nobody else was involved in that crash, anyone who endangers others like that deserves a brutal death

I don't know why, but the elevator and escalator incidents freak me out.

Story?

kek. she deserved it

same user,same

> Oh shit, fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK!!!!

>Okay this might take a while, gotta check Sup Forums meanwhile

>Checked

right? I kekd a little

Yeah, I think since we ourselves have used them and continue to do so, we tend to imagine it happening to us.
Quite spooked on the inside.

> Fuck. I'm stuck!
> Welp, guess I'll play Angry Birds 'til I pass out.

Thank god he had his helmet on

Thats one hell of a smile

have these dumb fucking dotheads ever heard of a gun? why do they always use trains to kill themselves.

was this suicide?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this one.

Nope that is niggatron from the movie Transniggers: the black side of the moon.

They sure do keep it fresh these days

Hilarious.

That store has some dedication to fresh meat.

wow kek

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Well, evidence shows Mr. Robinson was wearing his helmet So that couldn't be the cause of it.

Nice trips

>>that flaming red hair
What a loss

Ohhhh and ear protection too.

Years ago, I remember a story I read when I lived in Europe of an American doctor who was essentially beheaded by a faulty elevator in Houston. 2 years later, I was working with this dead doctor's doctor father. Small world. But it does put the fear of God into you; he did nothing wrong, just got on an elevator that some poor SOB maintenance dude fucked up and left a single jumper wire in place that he shouldn't have. Sad. Everyone liked this dude. Google Nikaido elevator houston, that should get you the story.

Maybe he was riding on top of a bomb on a carrying kart thinking he was the guy from Dr. Strangelove, only the kart was being moved and he got a face full of plane?

fucking asians
shit like this is why no one gives a fuck when they get slaughtered one after another in fucked up bus and dump truck wrecks

You could have said RIP Dead Nigger Sailor

>What a loss
yah it was a nice car

You're a fucking retard.

I guess he didn't hear it coming either then.

No she was playing Peek-a-Boo! with the train.

The train won.

Considering the income of average Indians, I'd assume there's probably no way that woman could afford one.

Good thing he was wearing that hardhat

Second, I remember when the photos got leaked and the family got butt hurt because everyone was calling out the idiot of daughter they had.

Good times.

MUH GUNSS. this is India not Texas you fucking redneck

india also has pretty strict on the books gun laws... though I do a lot of buisness in India and trust me, they could just rename the place "Bribestan" so i could see it being pretty easy to get one

Oh grow up pussy of course it's horrible but you gotta embrace it because that's the only way we will be able to understand it. Future leaders of the world will remember this shit and think 100 times before sending people into war. having a laugh about it is the only thing we can do, aside from being depressed witch would you have us be?

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T FUCKING JAY WALK YOU INSUFFERABLE STUPID PEDESTRIANS.

This

you kids are really stupid

Kind of a shame, she was pretty hot. Not so much the mentally illness/coke head factor though.

She was determined to kill herself that's for sure.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find posting shitty bait something to do in a thread? You think because you get to sit in your warm stool on a computer that you can just post about low quality bait like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting shitty bait like it's nothing. Sick fuck, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guy, you are fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known be exposed to shitty bait. You are such a disgusting piece of shit. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of facing real bait? Seriously what do you really find funny about this? Stupid fucker, I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours. Sick fuck. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about bait. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Carlos!