Is it okay for an 18 year old guy to date an 80 year old woman?

Is it okay for an 18 year old guy to date an 80 year old woman?

If not, why?
If so, why?

Leave the emotions out of it. Don't be fags.

Just curious what people think.

Also, for bonus points: Would your answer change if she was bi and famous among women because [some-woman-reason] and she used her fame and bisexual charms to help you fuck lots of younger girls in the pussy and mouth and ass and convince them all to let you film it but you still had to fuck the 80 year old woman too? And change her diaper.

Go.

Answer: yeah.

an 80 year old is someone's grandma, OP...
your grandma deserves love and passion from a younger man, and so does everyone elses grandma.

My grandma didn't have any kids.

she deserves a good fucking nonetheless

How much younger?

she's been on this earth through thick and thin for 80 fucking years user, i don't care if its her great grandson, as long as grandma gets her fucking jollies off that is the only thing that matters in this equation

What if he's like, 13, and he's her great great grandson, cuz her family was poor or something so everyone in the ancestry tree fucked and had kids earlier than average... or something?

Still cool?

if he's old enough to make grandma hit one last climax, and i dont care if he uses his microscopic dick, his hand, his elbow, or some artificial sexual instrument, he's the right lad for the job

Eighty years. Eighty fucking years on this miserable spinning rock we call Earth. And the only thing grandma wants, the only thing she asks for in this life, is to feel the warmth and passionate love of her 13 year old great grandson. Would you deny her this one measly request?

Dunno. Maybe someone will come along and say men and women are equal and then we'd have to let people swap the genders in that story. No one appreciates grandpa. Wtf is life?

grandpa spent 60 years of his life putting up with grandma's shit, if he wants to deflour his great grand daughters prepubescent pussy then do you really have any right to deny him the generational fruit of his own loins?

Oh no, I'm not arguing against either.

Just wondering what people thought.

Humans are weird.

Just seems like either people should be okay with both or neither.

Harold and Maude never would've worked the other way. As it stands though: super cute movie.

What's going on there?

well the truth is statistically speaking grandma lives longer than grandpa and in the original scenario in my head grandpa's been dead for a few years and grandma's puss hasn't been getting plown for a few decades anyway. i have nothing against grandpa fucking some little girl puss if it makes him happy

If the two people are fine with being in a romantic relationship with each other I fail to see what exactly is so objectionable about it, regardless of their age.

Agreed, sir.

Now: what percentage of the population actually thinks that?

Like, how deep into the spiral of silence are we, exactly?

Seems like someone should have started asking that by now.

I'd say the vast majority is pretty indifferent, but people will talk shit even if two adults are dating, so it's just something expected to see people bitching about an adult dating a teenager.

The truth is: Most people aren't happy, and they don't want other people to be happy, so they will find whatever reason they can to undermine and invalidate whatever it is that makes other people feel happy. It's pretty simple to understand why this tendency exists. It just so happens that it's socially acceptable, and it's encouraged by the media, for people to be aggressive and outspoken against relationships involving teenagers.

If you want to see people behaving like animals, all you have to do is to give them a free pass to do so.

Murder and Stealing

;)

Hey, got trips twice in the same thread.

The fake gods must not hate me today as much as they usually do...